Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 pm

So this will be based off of Skyward Sword. So Have a Plot! It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank.

So for a character this may be good.
Example.
Name: Morgan Freeman.
Tunic Color: (Green, Yellow, Gray, Red, Blue, Purple)
Loftwing Color: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, White/Gray/Silver, or Black. (No red since they are extremely rare)
Extra:

Now you don't have to actually make a character using this. But it helps for other to understand more. Just remember the colors.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 pm

I am definitely in this. I need to get some stuff done first, so reserve me a spot? :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Name: Elial Bello
Tunic Color: Grey
Loftwing Color: Black with grey tail
Extra: Elial is intelligent and quick, using brain over brawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Name: Evan Komatsu
Tunic Color: Yellow
Loftwing Color: Green With Blue Wing tips.
Extra: He doesn't like to fight too much so he attacks if being attacked or threatened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Ta-da~

Name: Adrianna "Adri" Manami
Tunic Color: A light red, but not enough to be pink. Adri hates pink.
Loftwing Color: A light blue/Teal with White tail/tips
Extra:
~Appearence: scuse the shading blargh
Adrianna "Adri" Manami:
Her Loftwing:
~Personality:
Read this only if you want to! c: :

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Evan walked on a small island a bit southeast of Skyloft, thinking. "What to do?" He liked this island, it wasn't a very active one and nearly no one knew about it but some of his friends. It was more peaceful than Skyloft.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Elial was on main Skyloft and treating a bruise her bird had gotten earlier, scolding him as she did. "If you weren't showing off and focusing on the female loftwings, you wouldn't be hurt you big idiot." The loftwing squawked as if protesting, bur Elial looked so stern he looked away guiltily. "Thats right, next time pay attention to where you fly." Elial finished applying gel to the bruise and sighed. "Take it easy for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

PLease Ignore those two Posts above. Failure has happened as i forgot there is a free Roleplay Area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 am

I put Adri's photo in, take a look. .v. I also found this really cool Loftwing Creator on dA, if you want to use it, here's the link: Click me >u< It's really useful, so now you can make your Loftwing yay

Since I didn't make it, it's technically not advertising or anything, but if I have to take it down I will. .v.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups   The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Roleplay Signups
Page 1 of 1