Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadows under the trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Shadows under the trees - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 22-10=12)
(Equipped: Trap Scarf)

Cana wandered into the dark forest known as Shadowhue. This is the first time she set food there. It sure was dark here. Light barely reached the ground. She could understand why it got that name. Cana stopped and sniffed the air. She loved forests. There were a lot of smells hanging in the air. It didn't seem any Pokemon were nearby but it was hard to make out smells.

The Fennekin walked a bit further until she reached a clearing. She sat down under a tree and looked up. The sky was filled with clouds. There probably would be more light if the sun was shining. "I hope it will rain..."

Last edited by Evana on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:32 am

Cana watched as the Spearow jumped up and flew in the air. She was pretty much staying above Cana the whole time. The Fennekin could notice she was happy. She seemed to like to talk. Too bad Cana wasn't so much of a social person.

"I just lived in a small village until I started traveling. Grassveil is too busy for me so I rather avoid it."

The Fennekin didn't feel like telling much about her past. It was not that she hated everything about it. The past is the past, she didn't see any need to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:59 am

Kelina
Energy: 0 (no energy regen because of poison)
Items in Use: N/A
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

Kelina was so busy talking to her friend and listening to her response, that she didn't notice the humongous spiderweb until it was too late. She ran right into it, and was immediately entangled within the sticky strands.

The ariados to whom the web belonged was not happy with the fact that there was a bird in its web. It hissed and clicked irritatedly, and lunged at the spearow, injecting its poison into the bird's body with it's pincers. Kelina cried out in pain from the bite and the poison that began to course through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am

(Energy: 8+1=9)

Cana noticed the spiderweb above her head but before she could shout a warning, Kelina had already got herself stuck into it. The Fennekin couldn't reach her to get her out and in her surprise, an Ariados bit the Spearow. It all happened so fast.

"Kelina!" Cana could tell she was in pain. She didn't know the Ariados had poisoned her. She turned her attention to the bug. "How could you?" Cana was not able to reach the Ariados so she fired an ember at it. The Ariados dodged it but because of that, the flames hit the web and burned it down, causing Kelina to get free. The Fennekin ran towards her. "Kelina, are you ok?" She was a bit worried about her condition. She hoped she was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Kelina
Energy: 0
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

Kelina groaned, only half-conscious at this point. She peered up at her friend and giggled sleepily. "Wh-why a-are there f-four of you, C-cana?" she asked, slurring and stumbling over her words. Then she leaned over and puked, a nasty purple substance spilling from her beak.

"I... I don' feel sssso goo'..." she moaned, and collapsed.

Meanwhile, the ariados had gotten over the ember scare, and advanced on the two pokemon again, hissing and skittering meanly at Cana. It was now doubly upset, it's web was completely ruined, after all the work it had put into it!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:49 pm

Cana could see something was wrong with Kelina. "You got poisoned....M-Maybe I have a Pecha berry somewhere?" Before Cana had the chance to look through her bag, the Ariados came towards her again and he seemed pretty angry. Cana didn't like fighting but it didn't seem like she would be able to scare it away.

"You hurt my friend. She didn't ruin your web on purpose. Leave us alone" Cana tried to sound intimidating but she knew she wasn't. The Fennekin understood why the spider was angry but she was not just going to let it attack them. It was better to keep it away from Kelina now. Cana jumped closer and released another ember on the Ariados.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Kelina
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

The ariados hissed, ignoring the fennekin's words. Or perhaps it couldn't understand what she was saying; it was a feral pokemon. Either way, it ignored her and instead spat venom at her, eyes glittering angrily.

Meanwhile, Kelina was lost to a land of hallucinations, where Cana was a beautiful shiny rapidash cantering along grassy fields, and the ariados was a giant dragonite, trying to breathe fire at the incoming horse. It was a weird hallucination, but whatever poison had been in the aridados' venom was certainly potent, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Cana dodged the Venom and scratched at the Ariados. She had no clue how bad Kelina was doing and she had to defeat the Feral fast. The Fennekin glared at the Ariados. She hoped she could lure it away from Kelina.

"Hey stupid spider, is that all you got?"

With that, Cana started running in a random direction, away from Kelina. She looked back to see if the Ariados would follow her or not. If it did, Cana would hit it with a Heat Wave once she was far enough from Kelina.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Kelina
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

The ariados hissed furiously and scampered after the apparently fleeing fennekin. It didn't realize that the taunting was a trap, and thus, once they were out of range of the collapsed Kelina, it was struck by the fire fox's heat wave and screeched in agony.

It skittered backwards, away from the fire fox, nervous now that it had been burned several times. Maybe its web wasn't worth the trouble?

Meanwhile, Kelina had finally collapsed into full unconsciousness. She would need quick healing if she were to make it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:04 pm

After she was sure the Ariados had left, Cana ran back to Kelina. She really didn't look good. The spearow was laying on the ground where she left her behind.

The Fennekin moved closer. She was scared the pokemon would be dead now but she was relieved when she saw Kelina was still alive. Cana started digging in her bag. "I should have a few Pecha Berries..." she mumbled to herself. Once she found one, she put one in Kelina's beak and made sure she swallowed it. "I hope I'm not too late..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Kelina
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

Kelina groaned as she was force-fed the pecha berry. She began to convulse heavily, straining under the stressors within her body. The poison was fighting the neutralizing juices of the pecha berry. But the pecha berry was stronger than the poison, and soon Kelina collapsed on the forest floor, shivering as if she were cold. She was healed from the poison, but she was still on the brink of unconsciousness from the damage she had sustained from the ariados' attack.

If Kelina's fennekin companion were to take a look around, she would find an apple hanging from a tree not so far away. Perhaps giving the bird an apple would help Kelina regain her energy and heal a little?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Cana watched the Spearow in front of her. The Pecha berry seemed to have done it's job but Kelina still was not in a good shape. The Fennekin wondered how she could help her. As she looked around, Cana noticed an apple hanging from a tree. She could maybe use it to help Kelina. The problem was, Cana could not reach it. How would she get it down and give it to Kelina?

The Fennekin was worried. She had to get the apple somehow. What do I do? Wait, don't I have any items I can use? Cana looked in her bag and took out a stick. Guess she could try playing a game of darts to get the apple down. It was worth a shot. Cana took the stick and aimed it at the apple. Holding it wasn't so easy. Then she threw it at the apple. The apple wiggled a bit and fell down after it got hit. I did it. I was worried I would miss. Now to help Kelina.

Cana picked up the apple and took it to the Spearow. "Kelina? I brought you an apple. You should eat it. It will make you feel better." Cana hoped Kelina was doing well enough to eat it. She wasn't sure if the apple would help but she hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Kelina
Energy: 0 + 5 (apple) = 5
Inventory
-Sitrus Berry

Kelina shivered weakly as the fennekin brought an apple over to her. She leaned over, feeling faint, and pecked at the apple. A few gulps later and the apple was gone. Kelina sat up, feeling a little better with the food in her.

She looked over at Cana and dipped her head respectfully. "Thank you for helping me," she chirped gratefully. "I wouldn't have made it without your help."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:28 pm

"I already made a few mistakes. I just couldn't let you die, and besides, you didn't leave me when you heard about what I did." Cana looked sad for a minute but then shook it off and smiled at Kelina. She couldn't show any sadness now. The Fennekin still didn't like eye contact though. "It's the least I can do for a friend."

Cana looked at Kelina. She did seem better than before but not completely. The Fennekin looked around a bit and noticed a yellow berry hanging from a bush. She recognized it as a Sitrus Berry. Cana walked towards it and carefully plucked the berry. She then walked back to Kelina and put the berry in front of her. "Here, you can have this. You probably need it much more than me."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Kelina
Energy: 5 + 15 (sitrus berry) = 20
Inventory

Kelina tipped her head one way curiously as the fennekin mentioned making mistakes. At first she was confused, but when the fire type talked about Kelina not leaving her, the spearow understood. "It's not right to just leave someone for something they can't help," Kelina chirped.

"I was only doing the right thing... I guess, like you did the right thing with helping me... So, uh, I guess we're even, right?" she said happily. She eyed her friend with concern, noting that Cana was still avoiding eye-contact with her.

"Hey, you should stop beating yourself up about that," she said, hopping over to the fennekin, accepting the sitrus berry gratefully. "Accidents happen. I believe that things happen for a reason. Even though it was horrible and pokemon might have been injured or even died, there's always a reason for these things. Maybe Arceus needed those pokemon in his Hall of Origin. Some things are just meant to be sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:56 pm

"You are right." Cana looked at the bird. She did seem much better now and she also said some interesting things. "I...never thought about something like that." If everything happens with a reason, would that mean the forest would have burned down either way? It actually was hard to believe. How was something like that even possible? The future was not set as far as she knew.

Cana didn't feel like thinking about it too long. "Hmm...We were going to explore the forest, right? Do you still feel like it?" She asked the bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows under the trees
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next