Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A trip to the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A trip to the shadows Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 am

Fang walked along the path followed close by a water type Pokemon named Jet. She wondered why she had agreed to be a part of this small exploration but she decided to ignore it and try to enjoy herself for the time being. She was around the one element she liked so she was at least a but happy with what had happened even if she did beat the tar out of him before. Though he was following her now so she wondered if her was fine.

"Are you ok?" She asks Jet wondering if he was hurt from the battle before. She wasn't faking concern now like she does but there was a hint of concern behind her voice at the time.

Energy 18 (28-10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 am

Jet was busying himself looking at the trees around him, knowingly attempting to avoid thinking about the dark parts of the forest that they were now entering. Truth be told, he was extremely nervous about being here. One of the two things that kept him standing his ground and continuing forward was the reassuring presence of the Charmander walking before him as well as the light that she was actually producing constantly from her tail. While the visibility wasn't as bad as he had expected from a place called "Shadowhue," it was quite a bit harder to see around them than it was around the thinner parts of the woods.

"A-ah...!" Jet exclaimed slightly when Fang suddenly turned to look at him and asked him if he was alright. He tried to hide his nervousness and put on a bolder face. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. D-don't worry about me!" He could not, however, hide the blush that appeared on his face once again. This Charmander not only seemed to think he was impressive, but she seemed to really like him too. She was really showing concern for him.... Hopefully the dim light would make his blush harder to notice, though. He wasn't sure how he would react if she confronted him about it.

{Energy: 22 - 10 = 12}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 am

"If you say so" she said wondering what that weird red line in his face was, she hoped he didn't get sick in the dungeon considering they were supposed to fight feral Pokemon soon. She wondered where some were but decided to remain quiet as she walked. She didn't want to seem rude for the first time in her life she didn't want that. It was only because he was a water type though she harbored no feelings for him other then her love of the element water. She did slightly respect him for hitting her
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 am

"Y-yeah..." Jet murmured awkwardly, now looking off to the side again to avoid making any direct confrontation with Fang. "B-but...really, I'm glad that you decided to come with me. Th-thank you for taking the time to help me like this, e-even though we're complete strangers and all..." He then let out a small sigh. He was probably not making the best of cases here for himself, and he didn't want to seem like he was too weak or cowardly, given the fact that she had previously called him rather impressive.

"I...assume you've been here before?" Jet asked, deciding to attempt to strike up some kind of conversation. "Do you know what kinds of things we might find out here...?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Fang wondered why he had chose not to make eye contact with her. She then decided it wasn't that important at the time but then he started talking to her. "It's alright I am the one who decided to come, you do not have to apologize for me taking action" Fang said trying to make the Pokemon calm down a bit. "Yes I have been here before, you need not worry there is nothing here that could beat us with ease" she explained
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Jet smiled slightly at Fang's reassuring words. "R-right, you did say that before," he said. "Thanks again." He paused for a moment, deciding to listen to the rest of what the Charmander had to say. He let out a small sigh of relief at her words that he hadn't realized he had even been holding. "R-really?" he asked, looking around at the trees. "Not a single Pokémon that's even has a chance? Well...I suppose with you here, that's no surprise, but I'm not really sure how much help I'll be."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:24 pm

"No problem" She said as she walked onward wondering where the falls were she came to last time she was here. "They might have a chance, I haven't met all the pokemon around here there might be something I cannot handle" she admitted not knowing all the pokemon in the area. She was growing rather bored considering they hadn't crossed paths with any of the pokemon in the area and the partner she had wasn't much for conversation
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Jet couldn't help but shake a strange feeling about this conversation. To him, it almost seemed as though Fang were actually starting to grow rather bored of their little venture together. At this point, he almost wanted something to ambush them now. At the very least, it would allow them to have something more concrete to talk about.

"O-oh, I see," he murmured, looking to the side for a moment. "...Well...maybe you could tell me something." he said. "How long have you been at Grassveil? And...and how did you manage to get as strong and skilled as you are? Did you do some kind of special training or was it from just...adventuring like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:40 pm

"I'd say I have been at that town for a week or less" she said as she thought about how she had gotten so strong. "Since I was a child I was trained as a kid to become the leader of my clan. I was trained in tactics and in combat for most of my life" she then looks at her claw and clenched it. "It was hard but I'm better for it." She then looked at Jet "what of you? How did you train to become strong" she asks thinking it to be a easy question
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Jet listened to Fang's words, his eyes widening slightly as she described her training from a young age. "W-wow, really? That...that honestly sounds kind of cool..." he admitted. He let out a small sigh. "I kind of wish I could have had that kind of training, hard or not. My life hasn't been nearly as good. I've been kicked around all the time back where I used to live, so I...I came out here to help make myself stronger and help other Pokémon who get bullied around like I do." He then chuckled nervously. "I-I suppose you could say that...I guess it was kind of born out of necessity. A-although I still don't think I'm REALLY all that strong. I still lose almost every battle I take part in out here...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 am

Fang looked at the ground remembering all the things she went through as a kid. "Ya cool" she replied as she heard the rest of what he had to say. She wondered what that would be like considering she was raised as a sort of royal guard as a kid a normal life sounded great at the time. But it must of sounded great to him to be raised like her. It was funny how learning something different made others like long for the same.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:06 am

Jet let out a small sigh. "Honestly, I would have liked that kind of training." he murmured wistfully, looking slightly off to the side, thinking about his own life. "I mean...I think it would've been better than living with all of those brutes back in the Marsh." He then let out a small sigh again. "So...if you were training that hard...what were you doing the whole time? I-I mean...what kinds of things did you go through for that training, i-if you don't mind my asking...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:12 am

Fang looked at the ground remembering what she had done in training. She had fought things way out if her league and almost died a few time. Hell sometimes she felt like death was better. "I was worked till I collapsed and got a few hours rest, sometimes I was forced to get up to fight and train some more. The only times I could find peace was during my focus training where I did nothing but tactics. It was difficult to say the least" she ended with
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:25 am

Jet's expression of intrigue soon changed to one of weary exhaustion as Fang began to describe the kinds of training she had been through. "O-oh, I-I see," he said, rubbing his opposite arm nervously. "H-heh...I-I guess I can take it back. Th-that seems like it might have been a little bit over the top, to say the least." But then he smiled and cast a quick glance at his female companion. "But still, I suppose it's really hard to argue with the results. You became really strong as a result. M-maybe there's something like that I could do sometime. J-just...not to that extreme a degree."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 am

"I regret none of it, those are the things that made me a better fighter" she then clenched her claw. They were also the skills she was going to use when she got back to her clan. She needed to hone them more right now she thought herself weak and incomplete. "You mentioned something of brutes and a marsh, what are they?" She asks never dealing with a bully in her life. It was something that happened when you were a clan leader. Well soon to be

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the shadows
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next