Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadows under the trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Shadows under the trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 22-10=12)
(Equipped: Trap Scarf)

Cana wandered into the dark forest known as Shadowhue. This is the first time she set food there. It sure was dark here. Light barely reached the ground. She could understand why it got that name. Cana stopped and sniffed the air. She loved forests. There were a lot of smells hanging in the air. It didn't seem any Pokemon were nearby but it was hard to make out smells.

The Fennekin walked a bit further until she reached a clearing. She sat down under a tree and looked up. The sky was filled with clouds. There probably would be more light if the sun was shining. "I hope it will rain..."

Last edited by Evana on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Kelina
Energy: 6
Items in Use: N/A

Kelina chirped sadly as her new friend went and curled up by a tree sorrowfully. "No, no, it's not nothing to worry about!" she protested.

"I made you sad, and that's not good!" she said, blinking at the fennekin innocently. "I gotta find a way to make this all ok..."

She looked around the forest. She spotted a berry bush a few paces away. She brightened instantly. "I know!" She hopped over to the bush, and plucked an oran berry from the bush. She brought it over to the fennekin proudly.

"Here you go; this will make you feel better!" she chirped, happy with herself as she set down the oran berry in front of the fennekin.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 pm

(Energy: 12-1-4+1=8)

The Fennekin looked at the bird. "It is not your fault...." That wasn't entirely true but she didn't want to explain the details. Cana closed her eyes and sighed. She actually wanted to be alone right now. She hated it when others see her like this. I guess I really am a failure...

"Here you go, this will make you feel better!"

Cana opened her eyes to see an Oran berry on the ground in front of her. Was Kelina trying to cheer her up? She looked up at the bird. She did seem awfully cheerful. "Thank you..." Cana put her paw on the Oran Berry and rolled it closer to her. She wasn't really hungry but she appreciated it. She was starting to feel slightly better.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Kelina
Energy: 6 + 1 (page) = 7

Kelina tipped her head to one side as the fennekin told her that it wasn't her fault, but thanked her for the oran berry anyway. "Well, I'm pretty sure it was my fault, if I hadn't opened my big beak in the first place. But it's nice of you to say so," she chirped, a smile on her beak.

Kelina looked out over the forest. "So, uh, you want to go do something? Maybe explore the forest a little bit?" she asked Cana interestedly.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:40 pm

"Explore the forest?" That was what Cana intended to do from the beginning, wasn't she? It was her first time here and she could actually use the distraction. "I guess that could be fun." The Fennekin got up and threw the Oran berry in her bag. She was going to eat it later. She didn't have much of an appetite now. Cana looked back to see if the Trap Scarf Raze gave her was still tied around her tail. She took a long time putting it on and she really didn't want to lose it.

After making sure she was ready she looked back at Kelina. "Well, I think I am ready. Shall we go explore then?" Just as she said that she could hear a rustling sound coming from the bushes.

Cana looked surprised at them. A bit later a Shedinja came out of them. It looked at Cana with a bit of recognition. "YOU!!! I remember you! Are you going to burn this forest down too!? So many pokemon died because of you! You killed me!"

Cana backed away scared. This Shedinja used to live in the forest behind her hometown as a different pokemon and probably moved here after he became like this. "I-I didn't mean to. It was an accident." The Fennekin was shaking and tears appeared in her eyes. The Shedinja had all the right to be angry at her.

"I will make sure you never do anything like that again!" With these words the Shedinja lunged at Cana and released a Fury Swipes on her. Cana didn't even try to dodge it. This is what I deserve...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Kelina
Energy: 6 + 1 (page) = 7

Kelina bobbed her head happily at her newfound friend's agreement with her idea. It made her feel good that she had come up with something to cheer Cana up with. She hopped around from one foot to the next in excitement as Cana got ready.

Kelina hopped into the air when Cana said she was ready, but quickly floated back down again when the shedinja showed up out of the bushes, making crazy accusations toward Cana, and began to attack her. Kelina's eyes narrowed in anger.

She flew at the Shedinja and knocked him away from the fennekin with her Steel Wings. The attack didn't appear to hurt the bug ghost at all, but it was enough to get him off of Kelina's friend. Then Kelina rushed at the bug and started pecking at his tough carapace.

"Cana would never do something like that, and you're a horrible pokemon for saying so!" Kelina cried out angrily.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Cana never tried to resist or argue with the bug. She had just let it all happen and had accepted her punishment. She was pretty confused and surprised when Kelina came up for her.

Cana watched as the Spearow pecked at the Shedinja. She was touched by it but Kelina didn't know the truth and she didn't feel like it would be a good thing to lie about it.

"Kelina....The Shedinja....He is telling the truth." Cana swallowed. She never talked about it and thinking about it was always so painful and filled her with guilt. "A few years ago, I burned down a part of the forest behind the village I lived in. I still remember it all so well. Their screams, their pain, their desperate please for help,....It was just terrible." Cana tried to stay strong but it didn't take long for the tears to start rolling over her face. "So many pokemon died back then, all because of me...He has the right to hate me!" Cana didn't care if Kelina would hate her or not. She deserved to be hated for what she has done. Surely this bird would leave her now, maybe attack her just like the Shedinja.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Kelina
Energy: 7

Kelina stopped attacking the shedinja immediately, turning towards Cana with a surprised expression clear on her face. The shedinja took the lapse in attention as the cue to flee -it was majorly hurt anyway, and wasn't about to face a hungry spearow just for petty revenge.

"Y-you really burnt down a forest?" Kelina asked her friend, surprised. A part of her wanted to shy away from the fennekin out of fear -fire was not good, not good at all. And if she had burnt down another forest, what was to stop her from burning down this forest, with Kelina in it?

But the logical part of Kelina protested, saying that the previous event had probably been an accident, and that Cana wasn't inherently a bad or dangerous pokemon. It was the logical side that Kelina decided to listen to. "Well, I mean... it was an accident, right?" She asked Cana reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Cana watched as she Shedinja fled and then turned her attention to Kelina. She seemed scared of Cana now. She had actually expected it. The Dpearow did seem a bit unsure when she asked her if it was an accident.

Cana answered with a bitter voice. "One that costed the lives of many Pokemon. I don't belong in any forest." Cana had gotten it all of her chest and suddenly felt empty. No sadness, no pain, no guilt,... The Fennekin just wanted to roll up under a tree and dissapear. She felt that would be a lot better the world. Nobody needed someone like her.

Cana sighed and curled up under a tree. "You probably hate me now, don't you? You should just go away and leave me alone." A sad tone was audible in her voice. She didn't want the spearow to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Kelina

Kelina thought for a moment on what the fennekin had said. It was true that her mistake had cost the lives of pokemon, and that was truly a tragedy. But it was only a mistake, not done out of malice or ill intent. But did Cana deserve unhappiness forever just because of this one time mistake? Kelina didn't think so.

"Yes, it did cause a tragedy, and that is terrible," Kelina acknowledged aloud. "But you seem like a kind pokemon nonetheless. It was only a mistake. I can't hate you for making a mistake. I mean, I eat bug pokemon every once in a while, but that doesn't make me a murderer, does it? Sometimes things are just the natural way of things. Fire pokemon are made to burn things... and you know, even after a forest has been through a fire, it comes back twice as strong as it was before the fire? Even good things can come from bad things, at least that's what I think," Kelina chirped, determined to make Cana feel better.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Cana thought for sure that Kelina would leave her all on her own. To her surprise she stayed and seemed to be trying to cheer her up. She somehow managed to do it.

"You....eat bugs? That sounds pretty gross to me. If you invite me to eat bugs with you let me at least roast them first. I don't want to feel anything crawling in my throat."

The Fennekin didn't try to be funny or anything. She knew there were Pokemon who ate other Pokemon and she surely had tasted meat before. The idea of eating bugs was pretty weird. She could not see how bugs would taste good at all.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Kelina

Kelina twittered a laugh at the fennekin's words. "The tickling of the feet as they go down is half the fun!" She joked happily. "I don't know how you can eat meat roasted... I can't stand even the thought of eating something charred; you ruin all the flavor that way!"

Kelina was glad that she had managed to get the fennekin to think about something else, and cheered her up. It made her happy to think that she had cheered up her new friend.

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadows under the trees - Page 2 2FrD83b , Shadows under the trees - Page 2 2ANFx4q , Shadows under the trees - Page 2 DcEpsRT
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Cana laughed a bit. Of course most pokemon wouldn't understand this. "Well, meat can actually taste better when it is roasted or baked or anything of the like. It is different and we also did it with the fruit and berries at times. I wouldn't mind letting you have a taste at one point."

Thinking about home cooked meals made her miss her moms cooking a bit. It was very rare they would eat any prepared foods but when they did it would taste so good. Of course Cana had tried to do it herself a few times. That is how she almost burned down the house in the past. She failed a lot in the beginning but it was by error and mistake she learned.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Kelina
Energy: 7 - 8 = 0

Kelina shook her head. "Sure, if you say so," she said doubtfully. She shook her head. "So you want to go explore the forest? I like exploring new places, how about you?"

She bet her new friend wanted to explore, since she had actually seemed excited to explore the forest before.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Cana got up as Kelina offered to explore the forest. "Sure. It sounds fun. I do like exploring new places." Cana picked up her small bag and walked towards the bird. She was a bit unsure as to why Kelina would want to explore a forest with her but it made her a bit happy. Kelina did seem pretty cheerful.

The Fennekin looked around a bit. A bad thought came up, making her a bit gloomy again. I hope I won't see that Shedinja again....or other Pokemon from that forest. They all hate me after all... She glanced at Kelina and shook her head a bit. No, I should not think like that. I am going to explore here, no need to think of the past. "Let's go explore the forest then." Cana tried her best to be cheerful. It was bad enough Kelina saw her so depressed today. She was going to try to not feel down again.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Kelina
Energy: 0
Inventory
-Apple
-Sitrus Berry

Kelina hopped on one leg happily. "Yeah! We're gonna have lots of fun, I'm sure!" She exclaimed, enthused about exploring the forest. She spread her wings and leapt into the air, beating her wings quickly to keep herself hovering a little bit above Cana.

They started off into the forest, and Kelina found herself chattering to Cana happily. "So I didn't live in Grassveil until very recently. I'm not used to big towns like it, so it was a surprise when I first started living around here. I'm not used to so many pokemon in one place. What about you? Where have you lived all your life?" Kelina asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows under the trees
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next