Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'd like to be with trees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

I'd like to be with trees Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Only a few rays of pale sunlight were breaking through the thick cover of leaves the massive trees extended over the forest. A few bright spots were dancing on the mossy ground as a gentle breeze shook the treetops.
Ned didn't notice much of this however, as his species was not really known for their excellent eyesight. That, and his mind was certainly affixed on other things at the moment.
Not only had he managed to brave most of the terrifyingly long and hazardous journey, that he had embarked on, but he also had would up in a forest of all places!
In the brambles and twigs he would easily be able to hide from any Pokémon trying to attack him, while the trees themselves provided a constant supply of nutrients, meaning, that he wouldn't have to resort to hunting.
Slowly the small Nincada was getting closer and closer to the Grassveil Guild, being able to change the world for the better, not for the worse for once.
He would atone for the sins he inherited.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:47 pm

The Charmander, however, got lost, and was looking for his teammates. (This is going to be before the first team's dissolve.) "Legretta? Shini?" He called out. His teammates must have separated from him with some resolve. For he had no idea where they went. Looking around, he shone his tail to see in the dark coming over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Minding his own business, the small Bug type carefully crawled through the undergrowth, not suspecting anything bad to happen in the near future. Seldomly he stumbled upon another small bug, but as most of them had to look out for Flying types as well, they never really got to interact with each other.
However, after some time something bright was to be spotted by him, flickering behind a few trees.
Carefully the Ground type edged closer, spotting a glance of an orange Pokémon, a small flame glimmering on the tip of its tail.
Of course. Things wouldn't be that easy.
The Nincada's eyelid twitched, as his fear of fire made itself known once again.
Motivated by his paranoia, Ned disappeared into the thickest cluster of brambles and bushes he could find, knowing, that they would prove no protection from the fire, but might keep him hidden from the terrifying beast's gaze.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:17 pm

He looked around, hearing the rustling. He was scared too. He had been left to his own devices by his old teammates. "H-hello? is anyone there?" He asked. Not getting a response, he turned back to finding his way out.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 pm

Phew. The Nincada seemed to have gotten lucky, as the Charmander didn't seem to have noticed him. Hopefully it would leave soon and go away. Far, far away.
Ned could not help it, but although he knew that it wasn't fair to treat the Fire type like that, his fear of fire sent a much stonger signal, preventing him from initiating any interactions.
However, mustering up as much courage as he could, the Bug type managed to crawl out of the undergrowth again, silently trying to continue on his journey.
He needed to reach Grassveil soon.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Jeff wanted to reach Grassveil as well, but he had no desire to be without a team. He accepted this for what it was, and decided that it was time to find a new team. "Hmm...." He thought, holding onto a shiny gem. Perhaps the gem could light the way? Just then, a beam of light touched upon the gem and beamed towards the Nincada. "Why is it pointing me towards that Pokemon?" He asked himself, following the light.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Just as he had believed himself to be safe, a ray of light hit the Bug type, who found himself unable to move at all, frozen in shock. Hopefully that would not be his doom, as Pokémon in this area could get rather vicious and Ned would not be able to defeat a Fire type in battle.
"I-I-I..." he attempted to defend himself, but did not manage to form a full sentence or even a coherrent group of words.
He just wanted to join a guild, to make a difference. And now it would all end just like this?
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 pm

"Well, that was not what I had intended." He said to himself as he went to check on the Nincada. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that..." He said quickly, embarrassed at having caused this.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm

While Ned's mind happily comprehended, that the Charmander wasn't an enemy and did not pose a threat to him, there was something else inside the Bug type, which refused to accept that fact. That part kept screaming at him to get away. And together his mind and his fears shouted throughout his head, forming a terrifying cacophony.
"I-I know and I'm so sorry, but...but fire...and...andI'mreallyreallyafraidoffire."
This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be with trees   I'd like to be with trees Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to be with trees
Page 1 of 1