Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadows under the trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Shadows under the trees Empty
PostSubject: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 am

(Energy: 22-10=12)
(Equipped: Trap Scarf)

Cana wandered into the dark forest known as Shadowhue. This is the first time she set food there. It sure was dark here. Light barely reached the ground. She could understand why it got that name. Cana stopped and sniffed the air. She loved forests. There were a lot of smells hanging in the air. It didn't seem any Pokemon were nearby but it was hard to make out smells.

The Fennekin walked a bit further until she reached a clearing. She sat down under a tree and looked up. The sky was filled with clouds. There probably would be more light if the sun was shining. "I hope it will rain..."

Last edited by Evana on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 am

Kelina
Energy: 16 - 10 (entrance) = 6
Items in Use: N/A

Kelina fluttered onto a branch not far from the entrance to Shadowhue Forest. She seemed to be spending a lot of time in the place lately; what with that first encounter with the yummy burmy named Russ, and the subsequent voyage into the forest in search of items for said burmy.

But this time she wasn't on a secret mission, nor was she in search of food. This time she was just enjoying the nice day. Though, admittingly, it was a little harder to enjoy the nice day under the oppressive shade of the forest's thick canopy. It shed the entire forest floor into a light more suited for the night than the day.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 1:22 am

Cana was relaxing at the clearing. The shadows did make her a bit nervous at first because she didn't know if something was lurking in them but there didn't seem to be anyone around. After looking around one more time she lay down. She really loved forests. The sound of the wind blowing through the trees, the smell of trees and plants and Pokemon, the peaceful and calm atmosphere,...

It was indeed dark in the forest and it did seem a bit more ominous than peaceful, but it wasn't like that in the clearing at least. The Fennekin yawned as she thought about those times she played in the forest back at home. She actually was a bit tired. A little nap can't hurt, right? She fell asleep a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:18 am

Kelina
Energy: 6

Kelina tilted her head to the side as she looked around the forest with her keen eyes, scanning the forest floor carefully. There was nothing of note within her vicinity, so she turned her head towards her back and began to preen herself. It was a habit for her to do this whenever she didn't have anything particularly useful to do. She preferred her feathers to be clean, as it made her more streamlined in the sky, for quicker movements and better control over her turns.

As she swept her beak over her feathers, fluffing out the feathers as wide as she could, Kelina reflected upon the strange dark clouds that had swarmed the area in the last few moons. From what she had heard from other civilian pokemon, there seemed to be some sort of terrible disease linked to the dark clouds -a disease that caused a strange reversion to a feral-like state of insanity and rage that cause the inflicted pokemon to attack any living thing that moved in its vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:35 am

Cana had a weird dream. She woke up in Shadowhue Forest but something felt off. The forest seemed eerie and it was far too quiet there. She felt very uneasy and looked around. Everything just looked scary. No light seemed to be reaching the ground. It was difficult to see. Then she heard it. A sound as of something was dragging itself to her. She could faintly make out a figure. A horrible stench filled her nose. It scared her somehow. She decided to try to spit an ember at it. The flames illuminated the clearing long enough to see what was going toward her. She let out a scream and jumped back startled. In front of her, was the corpse of a pokemon. Did it come for revenge? Was it angry because she burned down the forest?

"I-I'm sorry....I'm really sorry" Cana backed away terrified and started running away. More zombies appeared and went after her. They were everywhere. After a while of running they surrounded her. "No...Please, forgive me." She couldn't see them well, but she knew they were coming closer, and closer. And then, they touched her.

"Eeeeeck!!!" Cana woke up and jumped up scared. She looked around to see if they were still around. "W-Was it another nightmare?" Cana often had nightmares involving the forest fire. This was one of the worst she had in a while.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Kelina

Kelina finished her preening just as a scream rent through the calm forest air, startling the spearow. She leapt off the branch and into the air, her wings beating furiously as she twisted her head this way and that, trying to sense where the scream had come from. After a few moments, she shot off into the forest, weaving in and out of branches as she quickly darted from one tree to the other.

She finally found the source of the scream: a fox-like pokemon in a small clearing, looking around wildly, seemingly staring at nothing. Kelina perched in a branch above the fennekin, tilting her head curiously. Was this one of those insane pokemon, to be screaming at nothing?

"Uh, are you alright?" Kelina called down to the fox pokemon warily.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Cana was still a bit scared. She tried to shake away memories of her dreams. She hoped nobody had heard her. As she thought nobody was around a voice startled her. The Fennekin jumped away from the tree and looked up at what seemed to be some kind of bird pokemon. She looked a bit weird at her. The bird probably heard her scream.
"Y-Yes, I'm fine. I just got startled by something."
Cana didn't want to tell the bird about her dream. It was too scary to remember, instead she turned her full attention to the bird. She didn't trust this bird yet. She had no clue what she was planning to do to her. She decided to ask a few things.
"Who are you? Did you hear me just now?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Kelina

Kelina bobbed her head. She was relieved to hear the note of clarity in the fox pokemon's voice, that seemed to signify that the pokemon wasn't lost to insanity, but rather just scared of something. Kelina didn't see anything around to be scared of, but maybe the pokemon had had a bad dream or something? Or was naturally skittish. Who knew.

Kelina spread out her wings and glided down to the ground. "My name is Kelina. What's your name?" she asked the fox pokemon in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Cana warily watched the bird come closer. She introduced herself as Kelina. She did sound pretty friendly. Cana relaxed slightly but still kept her guard up. She looked around again to see if anyone else was around. It didn't seem so. The bird also asked for her name. It would be inpolite to not answer.

"My name is Cana."

Her voice didn't sound unfriendly but seemed a bit quiet. She still had a hard time meeting new pokemon. Her wariness didn't help either. It made it hard for her to make friends. From the pokemon she met so far she only considered one of them to be a friend. She hoped to find more actually.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:11 am

Kelina

"Cana, huh? Pretty name," Kelina chirped happily. "What brings you to the forest, Cana? It's not often I see fire types around these parts. Normally they all flock to the desert lands or the volcano. You know, far out to the west," Kelina tilted her head towards the western flank of the forest.

"Of course, spearow aren't really found around here either. But I'm from the Floating Lands, over by Aileron and those places. I came to Grassveil to maybe join the guild but then I decided not to after I realized that most of the teams were in it for the money rather than for doing good. Instead I'm just a solo explorer, at least for now." Kelina babbled happily to her newfound friend. She didn't say anything about the burmy or his organization, as it was meant to be kept hush-hush and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:30 am

This dice is not existing.

Cana could say a few things about what her first impression was about Kelina. She was cheerful, seemed to like to talk and curious. But at least Cana knew that she was a Spearow now. She was wondering what kind of pokemon she was but was scared to ask. She was glad she didn't need to ask anymore.

"I grew up near a forest. I always liked them. I am just exploring now. I can see how Shadowhue got it's name. This is my first time here."

Most of the teams only care about the money? That is not good. They are supposed to help others. Money shouldn't be important to them. Cana didn't know what to think about hearing about that. Were there really greedy pokemon in the guild?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:44 am

Kelina

Kelina bobbed her head again, this time in surprise. "Really? I didn't know fire types liked forests," she chirruped. "Aren't you kinda afraid of a stray fireball setting the forest on fire?" she asked curiously, unknowingly being rude and blunt.

She hopped from one foot to the other, a shiver running through her. "Yikes; that wouldn't be good, I don't think," she said nervously at the thought of the forest on fire. "Yeah no, that would be awful. I'd be scared if I were a fire pokemon, I think." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadows under the trees MMgUbQF , Shadows under the trees KMSl0vH

The Spearow did seem surprised. "I never really thought it was weird." To her, the forest always seemed so peaceful and it was a good place to clear your head. Being in a forest so lively made her remember the one she grew up in before a part got burned down.

The next things Kelina said hit her pretty hard. Of course the Spearow didn't know but just mentioning it made Cana remember the one thing she will probably regret for the rest of her life.

The Fennekin suddenly felt depressed and terrible. Unable to hide her emotions, she turned away as if she was looking around. She tried to not make it sound through her voice when she started talking again. "It's why I rather not use fire moves in a forest. It could end up really bad." Cana didn't know if she managed to hide it. She hoped she did.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Kelina

Now, while Kelina might seem at first to be rather blunt and not noticing when she hurts other's feelings, she really doesn't mean to do it. She is able to tell when pokemon are upset, but sometimes she forgets herself and things slip out of her mouth that she doesn't mean. That was what had clearly happened in this case.

Kelina could tell her newfound friend seemed suddenly upset, and now she was also sad. Was it something she had said? She'd only mentioned how terrible it would be for a fire pokemon to burn down the forest... but her new friend was a fire type! Of course, it would seem like Kelina was accusing her of burning down a forest!

Kelina chirruped angrily at herself. "I'm sorry, that was terribly rude of me," she said to Cana. "I wasn't meaning to accuse you of burning down the forest, of course. Sometimes my thoughts just pour out of my mouth before my little pea-brain can catch up with it. I'm really sorry, can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:07 am

Cana glanced at the Spearow. It seems she wasn't able to hide it. Kelina was apologizing to her.  At least she didn't know she burned down a forest before. She thought she was accusing her for doing so. Kelina couldn't have known what Cana has done. Everyone in the forest and the village hated her for that. Everyone would if they found out about what she did. This bird would too.

The Fennekin was going to feel bad for a while and she knew it. She didn't feel like blaming the Spearow for it. After all, it was her own fault. She had to at least reassure the Spearow. "Don't worry about it." Cana turned around and lay down under a tree. She didn't look at Kelina and tried to get her mind off the forest fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows under the trees   Shadows under the trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows under the trees
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next