Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 (Open) A Nighttime Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A crisp breeze blew through the treetops of Shadowhue Forest, rustling the leaves and causing some of them to fall, scattering across the forest floor. Passing by underneath, a mostly white shape seemed to dart around in different spurts of speed, zigzagging back and forth between trees and other such foliage.

Shintara stopped again by another bush, leaning in a bit closer and poking her nose around. When it came to plants, there was really only so much she could sense using the wind, so for things like that she had to rely on scents as well. It seemed...mainly like leaves, nothing else, but it was still interesting to her. After all, she had never really seen much of leaves back in the desert. It was all just so new for her, she couldn't help but be excited!

The Absol turned away from that bush and sped up her pace a bit, moving absentmindedly around the forest as she did so. Not having been paying attention, she moved forward and...
Thump!
She yelped slightly as she felt her horn collide with a tree, the impact somewhat annoying as she jumped back, ready to get on guard. However, upon paying closer attention to the breeze, she could make the shape out as just another tree. With a slight sigh of relief, her expression went sheepish, her face going a little red out of embarassment. Lifting her head up a bit, she pivoted around in place a bit, searching for any sign of any other pokemon around that might have seen her mishap.

Energy: 12/22(-10 for entering)

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 am

With a quick pivot on the ground as she passed by, the Absol turned to face the Stantler she had managed to catch with her horn, a smirk adorned on her face. One that would soon be wiped off with the massive roar that sounded out throughout the forest. Her eyes widened as the shapes around her were made abundantly clear in her "vision" of sorts, the air currents now bouncing off a much larger shape in the place Victoria had been. Sensing the Stantler running off at the same time, Shintara turned towards the Tyrantrum that stood before all of them, her mouth hanging open for a quick moment as she tried to put the pieces together.

"What...what happened to Victoria? I-is that her now?!" She managed to ask the Snivy on her back, taken aback enough by the sudden evolution to revert to her stuttering even in the middle of a battle. Or, at least, what had been a battle before. Or maybe even more of a massacre, given the damage they'd done to the pokemon around them. Just to prove the point further, there seemed to be a few rocks sticking up from the ground, with twitching shapes inbetween them...and on them...vaguely pokemon shaped, twitching shapes at that...

"Uh..." It was around that moment where the Absol suddenly realized she just might have been in over her head. Of course, at least Victoria seemed to be on their side, so it was probably safer to be around her than the other wild pokemon.
"I, uh...let's just stick by the big pokemon, they don't seem to want to mess with her...because that is her, I mean...right?" She started to address her plans to Jaden, stepping back and hoping she was right about the new pokemon being Victoria. Of course, it couldn't have just sneaked up on them, right? It had to be her. After a few steps, she stopped, staying close to the Tyrantrum and started to focus her senses on searching for the Pichu they had with them, hoping he'd get the same idea and stick close in a group. Then, maybe the rest of the pokemon would go away and see them as not worth the effort...

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 am

Joey 7

Status
Mildly sore
 
Pokemon
 (1) Slakoth

1 Animae

Status
Mostly unresponsive & Weak
 
Pokemon
Slakoth (1)
 
Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey practically jumped out of his skin the moment a massive roar blasted through the air. The seemed to shake with power alongside the roar. “ahhhh!” Joey cried out as the he held onto his ears as tightly as possible. The electric mouse may have been a decent distance from the dino, but that didn’t help him escape the sound.
 
The ghost type within the stone managed to hear the deafening roar during his attempt to leave the stone and quickly began to reconsider the idea. That’s no bug out there… animae thought to himself as he remained within his keystone. damn creatures… I’m going to be trapped here forever at this rate. Animae thought to himself.
 
Joey was severely disoriented after the massive roar that ripped through his ears. Despite being within sight of all the members of the group he was with, he was lost and now stumbling. The only thing he managed to keep in view at this point was the half glowing rock that seemed to flicker with light every so often.

((Would have posted more detail but I ran short on what I originally planned... Plus, don't want this to go inactive.))

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6553
Poké : 5778
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 am

(It lives i swear)
The snivy's eyes were wide as he stared at the large creature that was now even taller than most pokemon he had seen before. The snivy cleared his throat as the absol began to ask what exactly was going on. The absol suggested that they stay with Victoria, which seemed like a very VERY good plan at the moment. He spoke with a shaky tone of his own, "That is uh...Victoria, yes. She seems to have evolved into a tyrantrum at this current point in time.

"It is very much a good idea to stick with her yes...unless she decides that utilizing Earthquake against the foes is needed considering Earthquake is a move that hits all targets within the vicinity. We would most certainly be in the line of fire if she decides to...yeah..." he trailed off, not desiring to go any further into the subject. It was fairly obvious what he was speaking about, so he would not ramble on and on. The snivy spotted the pichu not far off. A vine reached out from Jaden to the pichu in attempt to help the electric mouse remain steady as the poor guy stumbled about. Jaden got the slightest bit of feeling that maybe, just maybe, sticking around Victoria was not the brightest idea...


She was a true queen now. She could feel new found power ripple in her very muscles as her strength felt far stronger than before. Her lips curled into a tight toothy grin as she enjoyed herself in the moment. Ohhhh Veriq was going to LOVE this. The tyrunt-no, tyrantrum's dark bumpy body turned to look at the friends she had collected during her brief trip here.

She remained silent as the snivy seemed to try to help the pichu. Where were more enemies? She wanted to test her newfound strength once more. Her throat still tickled from the roar, but she was nowhere near out of energy. She wanted to find an opponent she could fight tooth and nail against, but where was the true question. Her eyes scanned the area, searching for any pokemon that might have decided to stick around during the bellow she gave just earlier.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:14 pm

The earlier usage of Earthquake still fresh in her mind, the Absol nodded her head with a somber expression, not needing to be told twice what kind of damage the giant dinosaur of a pokemon with them could do were she to decide to use the wide-hitting move once more.

"Y-yeah...I think I know what you're saying...b-but at least it seems like we've taken care of just about everyone around, o-or at least, most of them..." Shintara stammered out, staying put as she sensed a tendril emerge from Jaden and reach over towards the shape of the Pichu, assuming that the Snivy was going to pick him up, or help him out, or just do something that would probably be easier were she not moving. She couldn't help but think about what another Earthquake attack could do to the Pichu, and she began to think herself that maybe they should get a move on.

"M-maybe, once Joey's alright, w-we should all head out wherever w-we were all going? Before anybody else comes?" She suggested to the group, considering they all seemed to have places they were on their way towards before the battle, if she remembered correctly. However, despite what she'd said, she couldn't help but wonder if it was really how she felt. Something felt like it was tugging at her inside, like a little feeling that was saying she might not mind if more pokemon to fight found them...

She shook her head and quickly brushed off that feeling in lieu of trying to get everyone where they were trying to go.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   

Back to top Go down
 
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» (Open) A Nighttime Stroll
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: