Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the November News Thread!

Christmas Event!
Design a Dungeon Contest Results HERE!

Share | 
 

 (Open) A Nighttime Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A crisp breeze blew through the treetops of Shadowhue Forest, rustling the leaves and causing some of them to fall, scattering across the forest floor. Passing by underneath, a mostly white shape seemed to dart around in different spurts of speed, zigzagging back and forth between trees and other such foliage.

Shintara stopped again by another bush, leaning in a bit closer and poking her nose around. When it came to plants, there was really only so much she could sense using the wind, so for things like that she had to rely on scents as well. It seemed...mainly like leaves, nothing else, but it was still interesting to her. After all, she had never really seen much of leaves back in the desert. It was all just so new for her, she couldn't help but be excited!

The Absol turned away from that bush and sped up her pace a bit, moving absentmindedly around the forest as she did so. Not having been paying attention, she moved forward and...
Thump!
She yelped slightly as she felt her horn collide with a tree, the impact somewhat annoying as she jumped back, ready to get on guard. However, upon paying closer attention to the breeze, she could make the shape out as just another tree. With a slight sigh of relief, her expression went sheepish, her face going a little red out of embarassment. Lifting her head up a bit, she pivoted around in place a bit, searching for any sign of any other pokemon around that might have seen her mishap.

Energy: 12/22(-10 for entering)

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:25 am

Shintara seemed to overlook Joey's question once Jaden had answered that they were indeed flowers. The Absol gave a slight smile and a content sigh, inhaling through her nose.
"Oh, th-those are great! Flowers always have smelled s-so beautiful. I r-really like those..." She started to get off topic, thoroughly taken by the flowers that had cropped up around them. Luckily for Joey, Victoria seemed to give the gist of things in a simple one sentence explanation.

"Yeah, and..." She started to explain that Jaden had used a move to help them feel better, before realizing that she didn't know the Snivy's name. The absol blinked, looking back to him sheepishly.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think I asked you y-you're name, sorry! Wh-what's your name?" She questioned, genuinely apologetic over the fact that she'd forgotten to ask. As she did, though, the breeze picked up a bit, and another pokemon seemed to drift through the wind, the flower hovering over towards the group.

"Oh, good heavens me, that was a case of serious hi-jinks and tomfoolery there. I do say, it was quite worrisome." The Flabebe from before remarked as it started to drift down to the ground, floating down into the grassy terrain that had been set up.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster3000
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater


Posts : 2422
Poké : 11703
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 23
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 am

Joey 6

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

PSN 0 Animae

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Pinsir (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey frowned slightly as he heard the tyrunt’s response. “That really hurt…” he said quietly as he turned back towards the direction he last saw the ghost type. He felt a bit worried about the return of the ghost type… If the spiritomb had found him there, doesn’t that mean it had been following him?

The tiny mouse Pokémon returned its view towards the Tyrunt before speaking once more. He introduced himself as the absol seemed too distracted by the flowers that had been summoned a short moment ago.  

“You said your name is Victoria? My name’s Joey, umm Nice to meet you.” he said with a light smile as he scratched the back of his head briefly. He glanced over towards the absol to see what she was doing, only to see the white Pokémon enjoying the flowers.

The pichu began to stare back in the direction Raverous had gone once more. The worry that lingered with him now that the whole incident had occurred. “He isn’t coming back right?” the Pichu asked although he wasn’t aware the other Pokémon hadn’t seen the ghost sneak away.

----------
Meanwhile, the ghost that had previously attacked the group… or more fitting, attempted to attack Joey, had problems to deal with. Now after a crippling blow from the Tyrunt and its jumpiness to sending earthquakes upon the land. He now had to deal with poison, which apparently… put him down rather quickly! He didn’t think he was that weak at the time… did the quake really do that much damage?

He was now stuck in his stone, unconscious to the real world.
---------

_________________

Character Records:
 
Post Queue:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BlueKat12



Posts : 6599
Poké : 5278
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:24 am

The snivy looked to the absol with interest as she requested his name. He nodded before speaking, "I am Jaden Lacroix, pleasure to meet you Ms....?" he looked to the absol expectantly, not knowing what to refer to her as. He looked to the flabebe. Was that the one that was being chased? This entire situation was a bit bemusing, but he paid it no mind. Everyone here seemed to be friendly, so why worry? The snivy's arms crossed as a smile crossed his expression, seeing his handy-work in effect as everyone seemed to feel better. He was glad he had that move.

The tyrunt ignored the flabebe and continued to answer the Pichu, "I don't know, but it seems like he high-tailed it outta here. If he comes back I can just send him right back runnin'!" the tyrunt attempted to reassure the pichu.

"Preferably not with the same method..." she could hear Jaden mumble.

She continued in order to correct herself, "Not like that again though. I'm used to people getting out of my way though so I apologize if I do end up doing that again. We're lucky that we have Jade here to patch us right up aren't we?" the tyrunt smiled.

_________________
| | |
"You're not my children you're just a bad game of sims" ~ God
~ Bo Burnham ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 pm

"O-oh! Shintara, same t-to you, Jaden." She responded in kind, nodding her own head with a smile. Despite the first impressions, she thought that these two seemed pretty nice. Sure, Victoria had done some damage to them both with that earthquake earlier...but, she'd helped, hadn't she? And she expressed some guilt about it through an apology, so that was enough for Tara. And of course, Jaden had done plenty to help them out after the fact with his move he'd used.

"Yeah, p-please not with the same move...I'm not r-really sure how me and Joey w-would get out of range, but maybe we c-could figure something out, right?" The Absol suggested, trying to have some optimism about it. Of course, if they could figure a way to avoid getting hit by the move, then it would be pretty useful. After all, it certainly seemed to do enough damage.

"Excuse me, do pardon my interruptions," Another voice cut in, the Flabebe speaking up once more. "But I do think you all might have overlooked something. We are in the middle of a forest after all, and with a commotion as calamitous as that, we may be having company..." It continued onward, floating upward a bit and resting on Shintara's back.

Energy: 4/22(+1 for a new page)

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster3000
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater


Posts : 2422
Poké : 11703
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 23
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Joey 6

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

PSN 0 Animae

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Status Pinsir (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey let out a smile as the tyrunt stated that it would chase the ghost type off if it came back. However, what the group knew little about was the fact that the ghost wasn’t going to be the problem now… As the floating flower came back once more. It stated that they would be having company shortly due to the whole commotion that occurred.

The tiny electric mouse let out a small little sigh when he heard the information. The little mouse remained silent after the information was given to them, looking around in circles for a moment, checking if anything else was in the immediate area.

As something in the distance cracked, as if something stepped on a fallen branch. Joey’s ears perked up suddenly. The mouse looked around for a moment, just until the sound was heard once more. The little mouse quickly looked towards the direction of which the sound came from.

-----------------------
The ghost still seemed to be unconscious at this time. However, he wasn’t in the same place where he had gone under… something was carrying him. To where though?

_________________

Character Records:
 
Post Queue:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BlueKat12



Posts : 6599
Poké : 5278
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:29 pm

The snivy thought for a brief moment as Shintara brought up the fact that they would be unable to avoid such an attack. While he could lift himself into the trees utilizing his vines, he likely could carry Joey up there as well considering he was fairly small. Shintara on the other hand? He doubted even Garnet would be able to bench-press a pokemon a of her size even with all of his strength! The Snivy shook his head, "I could think of a way for Joey, but not for you Ms. Shintara" he spoke with a bit of sadness to his tone. He continued to search through his mind for solutions, determined to find one so that they may further utilize such a powerful attack.

The tyrunt was happy to see that she had quelled the yellow rodent's fears somewhat. It was good that she was able to make others feel safe under her protection, considering that was the entire purpose of a king and queen. Victoria seemed to be about to say something, when Joey seemed to react to something. She did not quite hear it due to poor dino hearing, and instead looked upon Joey with confusion. She spoke up, "Something up?" she asked the small yellow rat.

_________________
| | |
"You're not my children you're just a bad game of sims" ~ God
~ Bo Burnham ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

The absol blinked as Jaden seemed to respond by basically telling her he couldn't think of a way to get her out of harm's way should Victoria decide to use earthquake again. With a frown, she nodded slightly, angling her head downward.
"O-oh. Alright...well, maybe w-we can figure something out later, right?" She suggested, forcing a smile once more to try and keep the mood light. She didn't really want to drag things down with her own attitude, even if she was worried about taking another attack as collateral damage. However, before she could say anything else she heard the cracking sound as well, immediately turning her head towards the direction the sound seemed to be coming from. She paused for a moment, and started to focus more on the breeze blowing by, focusing on the wind currents in the surrounding area. She thought she could sense something moving about just off in the distance, but she wasn't completely sure on what it was, or if she was even sensing it properly.

"S-something might be over there...we should be careful." She suggested, focusing a bit more on the air currents then she had been before, tensing up somewhat as she waited to find out if there was something actually coming after them or not. Of course, it was probably better to be prepared just in case, so she mentally prepared herself, trying to focus on the situation at hand.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster3000
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater


Posts : 2422
Poké : 11703
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 23
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:55 am

Joey 6

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

PSN 0 Animae

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Status Pinsir (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey remained still for a moment as he listened to his surroundings. The movements in the direction he had turned towards earlier started to multiply in his ears. Whatever he was hearing… there were multiple.

When the tyrunt asked Joey what was wrong. He remained silent for a moment as he listened to the sounds ahead of him before responding back. "Something is moving out there… and I don't think there is just one." Joey responded quietly. The mouse seemed to grow more worried over time as the sounds began to increase in numbers.

The group of Pokémon were coming in at a rapid pace from a distance. As the group of Pokémon approached, Joey could also make out a buzzing noise up in the trees. The sounds now quickly approaching as they started to surround the group.

Another moment later, a blue bug flew straight past Joey with a rock in its possession. It redirected its flight upwards and back, dropping the stone right in front of the group. As it hit the ground, it glowed slightly with each bounce along the surface.

Joey stared at the stone for a moment before returning his attention to his surroundings. It sat there perfectly still after it had settled. Joey realized it wasn't just any keystone either. It was Raverous's keystone. However, Joey couldn't worry about this right now as it wasn't a threat. What was a threat was the incoming monster house.

((Well duh something happened to it! It effed with the wrong group of Pokémon.))

_________________

Character Records:
 
Post Queue:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BlueKat12



Posts : 6599
Poké : 5278
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:10 pm

The snivy was on full alert as the foes made themselves known. Vines reached up into the trees and yanked the snake into the trees as he avoided the stampeding hooves of a stantler. The foe watched as its target moved out of the way, frustrated before snorting and stamping a hoof at the ground and rushing forward. The stantler smashed into the tree, causing it to shiver from the force. Jade wrapped his tiny arms around the branches along with some vines in order to prevent himself from falling. Once the shivering had stopped, he looked down to see that the stantler was staring up at him with a smirk.

Jaden stood himself up, deciding to go on the offense...somehow. He was about to maneuver his way down with vines, when a strange feeling struck him. His eyes were drawn towards the orbs of the antlers, and he suddenly felt his body begin to grow numb. His eyelids began to droop, and suddenly holding onto the branch seemed to be the hardest thing to do in the world.

Victoria's eyes locked onto the oncoming parade of pokemon. Her first instinct was to simply Earthquake her problems away, but considering the pokemon currently with her would be destroyed by the attack, she would be unable to use it. The tyrunt gave a snarl at the oncoming pokemon before lifting a foot up high and slamming it down into the ground with great force. The ground rumbled as it ruptured, cracking and causing stones to jut out in a crooked bee-line towards the closest pokemon she had spotted.

Once the attack grew close to a target, the ground suddenly erupted as stone spires shot out of the ground and aimed to impale the pokemon.

_________________
| | |
"You're not my children you're just a bad game of sims" ~ God
~ Bo Burnham ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:02 am

That feeling of only one pokemon being around suddenly turned into plenty to go around as the pokemon rushed out from the trees around them, surrounding the group. There were all sorts of shapes and sizes of pokemon that she was suddenly picking up on, and all the new sensory information was starting to be a bit too much for the Absol. She groaned and pinched her eyes shut tight(despite it not really accomplishing anything), shaking her head as she tried to rid herself of the headache she was getting.

Luckily, based on sound and the wind, she was able to pick up on another pokemon charging at her. It was a Pinsir, but from what she could tell, it was just a strange bipedal body with big pincers on top of it. It was charging at her, the two pincers swiping down at her neck as it went for an X-Scissor. With a determined yell, she lowered her head and managed to parry the attack, the pincers striking her horn and forcing her back a few steps, She stumbled and nearly fell over, and the attack hitting her horn sent a piercing pain into her head, certainly not helping the headache.

"Get back!" She shouted, mostly to act loud and try to make herself a little bit more intimidating as she leaped forward at the Pinsir, swiping her claws out across its face. The bug type pokemon hissed a bit from the attack and seemed to back away for the moment, reaching up towards its face to feel the scratches that had been left.

"Excuse me, ma'am, your well mannered friend is in danger." The Flabebe currently resting on her back spoke up once more, causing Shintara to focus her attention to the tree above her. The snivy seemed to be dangling from the branch, but if what the Flabebe was saying was true, then the number one potential danger he might be in that she could think of was falling.

"Ah! I'll catch him!" The Absol called out, as if to let the others know that she could handle the situation, and they could focus on fighting the pokemon around them. Moving underneath the Snivy, she positioned herself to try and catch him, not fully registering the Stantler's presence right by the tree in all the panic.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster3000
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater


Posts : 2422
Poké : 11703
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 23
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Joey 6

Status
Agitated and mildly sore

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Slakoth

PSN 0 Animae

Status
Not Responsive and Weak

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Pinsir (1)

Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey started to build up energy as the Pokémon approached. However, he wasn't able to build up much charge before he was hit from behind. Letting out a small cry as he fell forward from the purple bug's collision.

As Joey attempted to get back up, he was struck once more… keeping him on the ground. This agitated the mouse and as he got up once more, instead of letting the attacker continue. Joey unleashed his pent up energy into the air, electrocuting the flying bug. All this occurring as the other natives of the area sprang into an all-out attack on the group.

As the electricity shot through the bug's body, it cried out involuntarily. As its electrocution stopped, it fell to the ground. Other than having little singe marks on the tips of its wings and parts of its body. The bug was not too harmed by the retaliation. It wasn't out of the game just yet… the pokémon had only been stunned from the shock.

As the battle started to spread around the area, Animae was held up within his stone due to his lack of energy. He was now conscious, but unresponsive to the outside world around his stone. He struggled to get himself out of it due to his current condition.

_________________

Character Records:
 
Post Queue:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BlueKat12



Posts : 6599
Poké : 5278
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 am

Victoria had managed to pierce a paras directly through with the stone spires, oops. She turned to the mass of pokemon to see that the pichu was holding up his own against a venomoth while the Jaden and the absol were up against...gravity apparently. Oh, and a stantler, but mostly gravity. She decided to focus on helping the pichu. The tyrunt charged forward as quickly as she could before taking a leap and slamming her large feet into the ground once more. The ground cracked and rumbled once more before stone spires shot out of the ground at the Venomoth, piercing the wings and making a nice display out of it as it was no longer able to move its wings or wriggle free of the stone spires. Two down.

He fell, of course he fell. Jaden found himself caught on the back of a much larger pokemon. He opened his dreary eyes to see the white fur of an absol. Shintara. He pulled himself up, "Thanks," he said though his mind was still foggy. The stantler did not simply wait around, however, as it suddenly began charging towards the two with its horns at the ready to deal a harsh blow. The snivy was able to react quickly enough to send forth a few vines that wrapped themselves around the stantler's horns. He was much too weak to simply toss it aside, but he was able to divert it slightly.

"Get away, I wont be able to divert it completely!" he spoke, still on the back of the absol.

_________________
| | |
"You're not my children you're just a bad game of sims" ~ God
~ Bo Burnham ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer


Posts : 1854
Poké : 5205
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 19
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 am

The Pinsir, after getting knocked back, glanced around to find a pretty horrific display. Two of the pokemon with it had been horribly mutilated, disfigured into a grotesque menagerie. The paras had been luckier probably, directly run-through by the Tyrunt's attack. The Venomoth hadn't been so lucky, however. Two spires pierced its wings, leaving it stuck above the ground. It was pretty clear from that display that their largest threat was the Tyrunt. The pokemon turned and charged towards the prehistoric pokemon, not very strategic about it as it rushed and raised its arm, making an attempt to land a solid Brick Break on her.

Shintara let out a sigh of relief she hadn't quite noticed she'd been holding in when the Snivy landed on her back. She simply nodded her head to him as he thanked her, but in her preoccupation, she hadn't even noticed the Stantler coming at them until it was too late. Luckily, Jaden seemed to take care of that. The Absol thought about the situation in the little time they had, trying to think back on her own training. Jaden had a grip on the Stantler, and he could divert it slightly, but not completely. On top of that, it was charging at her. So, it had momentum.

Slight diversion. Momentum. Duck and weave.
"Jaden, let go and stick with me!" The blind Absol smirked and dropped down low as she spoke, hoping that her companion would be able to react in the short amount of time. With that, she stepped to the side and moved past the Stantler's side while the Snivy diverted it. However, while she passed it, she brought one of her front paws up and gave a quick scratch, aiming to sink them in right at the bend of its closest foreleg. Hopefully, if she got a decent enough cut, it would go down and get a limp at the worst, or run away at best.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster3000
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater


Posts : 2422
Poké : 11703
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 23
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:05 am

Joey 6

Status
Mildly sore

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Slakoth

0 Animae

Status
Mostly unresponsive & Weak

Pokemon
Heracross (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey prepared to attack again, but stopped as the ground began to crackle once the dinosaur had jumped up. It's not that again is it?! the pichu thought to himself in horror. His thoughts though, proven false as the attack that unfolded seemed to send columns or rock upwards towards the venomoth. The attack scored a direct hit on the venomoth, pinning it.

Joey turned to look around to see the battle was beginning to slow down. This gave the mouse a moment to look at the keystone of the spiritomb. The mouse took notice to the slight glow it started to give off, even the slight movement it had as Animae attempted to leave his keystone to see what was going on.

I… will… get…out…
I will… find that stupid bug…


Meanwhile, the heracross remained up in the air, watching the whole scene unfold. It was probably pondering whether this was even worth the battle at this point…

_________________

Character Records:
 
Post Queue:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BlueKat12



Posts : 6599
Poké : 5278
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Her eyes locked onto the bug that hovered in the air, next target acquired. She took a step forward, preparing to get closer and plan out a way to reach the bug. Time suddenly seemed to slow and the world began to spin for the tyrunt. She stopped after taking a single step forward. A bemused look overcame her as she suddenly felt strange. She could suddenly feel every beat in her heart as her head still pointed at the heracross, eyes trained on the prey before her. Her vision began to blur as her body slowly began to illuminate itself into a brilliant white and quite flashy light.

The small tyrunt suddenly began to expand. Her head became larger as her tail extended. She reached a peak of nine feet, the heracross a mere foot away from her jaws now as she grew taller. The bright light suddenly cracked as if it were made of glass before the body began to move and shatter the coat of light into a cloud of white sparkling dust that faded into nothing. Vision returned, time seemed to speed up, and everything was clear again.

A massive grin stretched across her toothy jaws as she stared up at the heracross with a sinister stare. She chuckled softly, "Oh Yesss~" she hissed with pleasure before the large form suddenly took in a deep breath, filling her lungs with as much air as she could. After a small pause, a loud earth-shaking roar echoed throughout the forest that would send a blast of winds to knock away the Heracross. The Queen had evolved.

--

The snivy had released the stantler as instructed before wrapping his leafy little arms onto whatever he could in order to not be flung off the absol's body. He squeezed one eye shut, keeping the other squinted as he watched the stantler be struck with the attack. The creature's eyes widened as it threw back its head to cry out, only for its cry to be snuffed out by the roar of a significantly louder creature.

He quickly turned his head to get a view of what was going on, just in time to see Victoria's new makeover. The tyrantrum was looking quite pleased with herself. Somehow, Jaden was just left hoping the newly evolved Tyrantrum would not forget that Earthquake would be a very bad move at this moment in time.

The stantler was limping, its eyes darting between the new threat and the two that it was fighting before. It seemed to decide to take the intelligent route, as it turned tail and fled from the fight. It had decided that fighting a ten-ton dino with friends and only three and a half usable legs was not something it was capable of doing.

_________________
| | |
"You're not my children you're just a bad game of sims" ~ God
~ Bo Burnham ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Today at 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
 
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: