Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A calming stroll [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

A calming stroll [open] Empty
PostSubject: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 am

gah...can't take all this craziness! shawn thought mentally. He was taking a calm walk through shadowhue forest to cool his nerves, but as always he was watching for any signs of living creatures. By now, it was a natural reflex of his. He was on team Bodark, but there is only so much someone can take before they need a break. So he decided to take a walk through shadowhue. Many think the dark is something fearful. He prefers to embrace the dark, walking on the boundaries of existence. The dark holds many secrets. Some are good, some are deadly. People can argue shawn could be either one. This is why he walked in shadowhue, the quiet of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 pm

"What craziness?" A voice comes from inside the pokemo's head as Ralts peeked her head from behind the tree "And you're in a team... that's cool" She stepped out of the darkness, reading his thoughts and using telepathy to talk to him. She took a few cautious steps, but she knew he had no bad intentions
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Stryke walked into Shadowhue Forest, enjoying the calming effect it had on him. Sure, the voices were still saying things, but they weren't as loud as normal. He was glad he hadn't run into any feral Pokemon yet, knowing that this was a dungeon.
(Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:48 am

Shawn stopped when that voice echoes. No it wasnt an echo, it was in his head. It was a reverberating sound. He then saw the ralts come sauntering out from the trees."it isn't polite to eavesdrop on others thoughts." He then focused and pushed out the presence in his head, with much force. "Why would a psychic type be in a place filled with darktype pokemon hmm?" Before he heard an answer come, his ears twitched as he heard a pokemon walking towards them."Shit!" Shawn exclaimed. He then ran into the shadows, swaying with the trees, to make himself blend in with the dark. If he knew anything, it was sneaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Eve held her head "Ouch, why did ya do that? It hurts ya know" She didn't quite understand why the pokemon ran but followed suit anyway, she saw a scyther and tapped into his mind "Ouuuch!" She rubbed her head before leaving his subconscious "So... many voices... in his head..." Eve clenched her teeth, she was only a ralts so that many voices overwhelmed her quickly
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Shawn looked at the ralts."i'd rather not have pokemon poking through my thoughts. It's invasive and my thoughts are meant to be private." He saw the blades on the scyther and decided he would have to be careful with that pokemon. Shawn leaned back, bending his legs, then dug his sharp claws into the ground. If the scyther got too close he would pounce and quickly pin its arms. Those were the dangerous part.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Stryke stopped walking when he almost stepped on the Ralts in front of him. "Sorry, didn't see you there. I should probably be paying more attention to where I'm walking." Stryke then muttered under his breath, "Though they could have told me, but oh well." "So, considering that this is Shadowhue, and you're a Psychic type, am I right in assuming you're not feral?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 am

Shawn listened to that one sentence the scyther made and couldn't comprehend the idiocy in it."what the hell kind of question is that!? How are you still alive?! If a pokemon wants to harm you, would they say'im feral' at ANY point!?" This one sentence just made shawn snap at the scyther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm

"Calm down... it isn't a bad quiestion... no no I am not feral but..." Eve rubs her temples htrough her hair "Do you know about... those voices in your head, scyther?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Stryke instantly snapped to attention when the Ralts mentioned the voices. "Wait... you can hear them too? Oh right, you're a psychic type. And to answer your question, yes. They've been there as long as I can remember, but no one else has ever heard them. Sometimes they tell me to do things, and influence my choices. Well, now since that's cleared up, I'm Stryke, who might you be?" he intrduced himself, remaining completely oblivious to the Zorua.
(OOC: I'm not gonna have Internet access on Saturday, so don't expect me to reply until Sunday.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 am

Another Zorua was introduced into the scene. Gensou was having nothing more than a stroll, in search of pecha berries. And all out of sudden, he heard voices "And who you might be?" he asked with an intimidating expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 pm

"Eve... nice to meet you but... are you okay? I mean... those voices were telling you to do things and... it was almost scary" Eve shook her head slightly, ofcourse he was alright "Nevermind... anyway what are you doing here? Wanna come along maybe?" She asked out of the kindness in her heart
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. They've been there for so long, that I've basically gotten used to them. And its not like they ever tell me to do anything bad. The worst thing that's ever happened was them telling me to go down the wrong path in a dungeon. Though their yelling can be a bit annoying sometimes." Stryke stopped talking for a bit to catch his breath, as he had managed to say all of that without taking a breath. "The forest really calms me down, so I decided to take a walk. And sure, I'll come along." Stryke then turned to Shawn, who he had been ignoring the entire time. "Hey Zorua, you want to come also?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Shawn sees the new zorua who joined the group. From it's demeanor he didn't trust it."Sure, invite the WHOLE DAMNED forest on my stroll."shawn sighs in exasperation at the whole situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

"Woa!Easy parthner.I am here in my search for...nevermind,let's say I am here for a stroll"he replied to the Zorua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calming stroll [open]   A calming stroll [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A calming stroll [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next