Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Open) A Nighttime Stroll

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

(Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A crisp breeze blew through the treetops of Shadowhue Forest, rustling the leaves and causing some of them to fall, scattering across the forest floor. Passing by underneath, a mostly white shape seemed to dart around in different spurts of speed, zigzagging back and forth between trees and other such foliage.

Shintara stopped again by another bush, leaning in a bit closer and poking her nose around. When it came to plants, there was really only so much she could sense using the wind, so for things like that she had to rely on scents as well. It seemed...mainly like leaves, nothing else, but it was still interesting to her. After all, she had never really seen much of leaves back in the desert. It was all just so new for her, she couldn't help but be excited!

The Absol turned away from that bush and sped up her pace a bit, moving absentmindedly around the forest as she did so. Not having been paying attention, she moved forward and...
Thump!
She yelped slightly as she felt her horn collide with a tree, the impact somewhat annoying as she jumped back, ready to get on guard. However, upon paying closer attention to the breeze, she could make the shape out as just another tree. With a slight sigh of relief, her expression went sheepish, her face going a little red out of embarassment. Lifting her head up a bit, she pivoted around in place a bit, searching for any sign of any other pokemon around that might have seen her mishap.

Energy: 12/22(-10 for entering)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:21 am

"Yeah, b-but if you want, you can just call me Tara, since it's probably a bit easier than the whole thing." She added, chuckling as she took notice of the Pichu sounding her name out, unsure if it was out of difficulty or just unfamiliarity. Turning her head to face the other Absol, the dark type nodded, acknowledging the name.

"Well, it's nice to m-meet you, Joey and Deimos." Tara responded, making sure to say their names as to hopefully commit them to memory. As she spoke, she turned and took a few steps away, almost as if she was searching around the area.
"This is kind of embarrassing, but do either of you know how to get to Grassveil? I'm sort of, uh, well, just a little bit..." She trailed off as she spoke, turning back to the two and stopped, as if trying to think of a way to say it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:55 am

Joey 14

No Encounters

15 Animae

No Encounters

Joey looked over to the absol that was currently talking. She seemed to get the impression that she might of thought he had trouble saying her name... However that wasn't the case. He simply haven't heard a name like that before... "Only if you want me to. I can say either name... Just haven't heard that kind of name before." he added.

The absol then asked an odd question. She even stated she was embarrassed about asking. She was wondering where grassveil was. However she started to give a reason, but trailed off for some reason. "Oh... its outside of pecha forest... We are in shadowhue right now. The deeper bits of pecha basically." he with a smile. "Its not that embarrassing to not know where you are at." he stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spiritomb still waiting in the darkness... Was getting very annoyed at the pace of the others in the area. He was starting to believe that at this rate... They would leave the area without running into him. "Hrmm... Better find out now if that electrical pokemon is him." he said to himself as he popped out of his stone and started to make his way towards the direction of the chatter. He however, remained out of sight the entire time. Still not close enough to see what pokemon were conversing.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:56 pm

"As was already said, Grassveil is outside of Pecha forest, in other words you should focus on leaving the forest if the town is your destination" Deimos spoke as a response to the Absol's question, his tone still a relative calm... understandable since he wasn't the one that'd been in danger for a moment

(quick post)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:14 am

Blinking as Joey offered her some words on her situation, Shintara smiled and shook her head. That was new for her, usually nobody bothered to tell her that it was alright to not get embarrassed over it. Still, though, it was more of a personal pride thing for her.

"Well, th-thanks for the advice, both of you. I guess I'll just head off on my way then." She glanced between both other pokemon, nodding to each of them with a sense of gratitude before turning away, starting to walk back off into the forest. Truthfully, she still didn't know exactly which way town was, but she didn't want to have to ask the other two for any more help with that.

Energy: 13/22(+1 for new page)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Joey 14

No Encounters

15 Animae

No Encounters

Joey nodded as the Absol thanked them and turned around. Wait... if she is heading to grassveil then... "Shintera! That is the wrong way. Grassveil is this way." he said pointing to the absols right, which was his left.

"Would you like me to bring you there?" he said with a smile. He figured that this pokemon definitely was new to the area, and was completely lost. He was still unaware of her being blind however.

-------------------
Heh... so he is here... the spiritomb thought to himself. It then crept behind one of the trees nearby and watched the pichu. Still not visible to the others as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 am

Deimos merely shook his head as he noticed this 'Shintara' heading in the wrong direction... Why ask for directions and then completely ignore them. "He's correct, it's in the other direction" Deimos spoke letting off somewhat of a sigh... Was this Pokemon just dumb? Or was it just an honest mistake due to something he wasn't aware of? Only time would tell.

(I know it's not much but... I completely forgot about this thread to be honest, I'm sorry about that)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Tara paused as she heard the other two correct her and let her head droop slightly, waiting a moment before turning back to them.
"O-oh, right...sorry about that." She murmured in response, giving a halfhearted chuckle as well, before shaking her head.

"No, really, I think I'm all set. I just, y'know, once I'm pointed in the right direction I should be all set to go." In an attempt to hide her embarrassment at the situation, the Absol put on a more friendly demeanor, bringing her head back up and giving a smile as she turned to the direction the Pichu had pointed in, angling her head as if she was looking towards the paw he was pointing, before slowly scanning down the way it was pointed, to make sure she had the direction right. The breeze had seemed to die down just a little bit, making her take a little bit longer to get a clear idea of which direction the electric type had pointed towards.

Pikashock carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 2ANFx4q , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 P6v4XNN , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 XlTFzov
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Joey 14

No Encounters

15 Animae

No Encounters

The little pichu seemed to tilt its head sideways slightly as it took a moment to think. Why did it take her a moment to find where I was pointing? he thought to himself. She seemed to be hiding something but the pichu wasn't really aware of this at the moment. He had a similar feeling to when Jak hides something from him. Yet he ignored it because he didn't really know this pokemon at all.

"Are you sure?" the pichu asked as he looked towards the blind absol.

The spiritomb watched from a distance for a moment. Trying to decide whether it would be an excellent time to strike or not. They are all off guard at the moment, however from his previous experiences with the pokemon in this area... Him alone wasn't going to help much. He let out an annoyed sigh and decided to just tail the pokemon for now.

Animae's Roll
Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 PSNEk7U , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 AZTkyVm , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 Hc4wJXb

Joey's Roll
Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 AWsAqyv , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 PmCnMcA , (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 am

Deimos turned as to leave himself, there wasn't much more point to this conversation in his mind... he didn't see any major potential gain. It was now however he sensed movement within the air nearby, A strange shape detectable somewhat nearby. He wasn't entirely certain on what it actually was, so he merely shook his head and sighed.

"As a heads up... something is approaching, intent unclear" Deimos commented before turning towards his right, facing towards whatever was approaching.

Last edited by blade12 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Shintara angled her would-be line of sight towards the direction of the first one of them that had spoken, Joey, and continued to smile at the two.
"Y-yeah, I'm sure. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself." She reassured the Pichu, just as a breeze seemed to pick up in the area. The slight gusts made it easier for her to tell where Joey had been pointing, but at the same time, it made her notice something else. A weird, somewhat flower-shaped object floating in the air a foot or so above her head, just behind her, at the same time Deimos seemed to mention that something was coming.

The object, a Flabebe, seemed to flutter down silently, the small pokemon landing inside the tuft of fur around Tara's neck as the blind dark type blinked, simply pausing for a moment in somewhat stunned silence. She...well, she definitely didn't know this pokemon. Like, at all.
"Excuse me," A muffled voice seemed to come from the tuft around her neck, the Flabebe pretty much invisible, hiding itself there in her fur.
"I hope you three wouldn't mind, I may or may not need someplace to hide from a couple of pokemon. I'm just going to stay here for a bit." With its comments finished, the Flabebe left a moment of silence in the air, as Tara paused and seemed to space out for a moment.

"...what." She deadpanned, frankly unsure of what was going on as she felt the Flabebe settle itself in her fur.
"Uh...was that what you were sensing?" The absol angled herself towards Deimos as she asked the question, her look showing some obvious confusion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:49 am

Joey 4

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

11 Animae

Pokemon
(1) Paras

Items
(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Cheri Berry
The little pichu watched as the flower slowly drifted into Shintara's fur. Listening as it seemed to state that it was trying to hide from something. Hide from something? the little pichu thought for a moment. Just as the pokemon seemed to settle down, hidden within the absol's fur. Joey's ear twitched as he heard a sudden crash. As if a tree had just been torn to shreds in the distance. "Somethings coming!" he stated in a rather alarmed tone.

Looking towards the direction the flower like pokemon came from. The sound occurred once more, but this time closer. However it wasn't as much of a crashing sound this time. More like a thump. The final sound that occurred was the sound of something whirring around. Bursting out of a nearby bush, a forretress spun straight towards the pichu. Quickly running out of the way as it slammed into a nearby tree. Grinding it down until it fell down.

Eventually, it slowed down its spinning and opened up it's shell and stared at the three pokemon. What was its intentions? Was this the pokemon that was after the flower like pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

When Deimos was now able to hear something rapidly spinning and approaching, Deimos began to move away as a precaution, wanting to evade whatever it was. Seeing the rapidly spinning Pokémon, he honestly didn't know what it was, He'd not seen it before, nor any of it's kind. "That I presume" Deimos sighed before he entered a stance in which he'd be able to escape or engage if need be.

Deimos mentally prepared himself to fight against the unknown, for most of the part his previous battles had been against a species he was aware of... This not so much, he needed to be able to work out what he could do against it if he was to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 am

Hearing the sounds of trees crashing down, the blind Absol turned her head towards the source of the noise, lowering into a bit of a crouch and staying cautious as she stood still, trying to make use of the breeze to make any sense of what the creature might be. The shape of it seemed to show it to be a circular sort, almost oval-ish. With a few bumps and spikes in there, and a bit of an indent in the middle, forming a ring around it. Like there was more than one piece to the pokemon, maybe?

"Hey! What are you doing?" Tara questioned the pokemon with a growl of sorts, starting to run at it and lunging at the wild Forretress, swiping at the creature with her claws as she used a Scratch attack. In her mind, she figured that the pokemon had to have bad intentions, considering it just came on rushing in attacking them, as hypocritical as that line of thinking was, considering the misunderstanding she had just had with the Pichu prior.

"Fluffy ma'am, I do hope you aren't-" The Flabebe had started to remark, before the Absol had run off towards the Forretress. With a somewhat shrill cry, the flower pokemon floated out from Shintara's fur, floating back and landing behind Joey.
"Young sir, I hope you do not mind me waiting here behind you." The fairy type pokemon said, not waiting for an answer as it stood by the Pichu, waiting.

Shintara's Energy: 2/22
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Joey 4

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

11 Animae

Pokemon
(1) Paras

Items
(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Cheri Berry
The forretress remained still until the absol came charging at it with its claws extended. When it got close, it immediately went into a spinning motion. It was going to deflect the claws off its body as it spun!

As this went down, Joey stared the the flower like pokemon that floated next to him. It asked if it could stay by him, however already having done so without his answer. "Uhh... sure? I might need to help out though..." he stated as he looked back towards the spinning pokemon.

Animae saw this as an opportunity to strike the pichu. With a wild grin on his face, he manipulated his shadow to extend towards the pichu. Once it was halfway towards it, he quickly sunk into it and the shadow stretched even farther at a much higher rate of speed.

Joey screamed out as he quickly was knocked to the ground from the attack. The shadow had quickly gone behind a nearby tree after the attack. The ghost type wondered if anyone else had noticed it. He then prepared to confuse the others with his confuse ray attack.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Deimos merely chuckled faintly at the foolish display that was shown by the other Absol, blindly rushing in to assault the unknown Pokémon without even attempting to make use of reasoning. Letting off a faint sigh, he didn't really see much point in joining in with the fight, it would be pointless to waste his energy fighting for no reason against an unknown adversary. Turning to walk away, he managed to spot the oddly moving shadow, which caught his attention.

Mentally focusing on the earth as he stepped away from the scene, he soon felt a form re imprinting itself on the floor as it seemed to reform... He understood that it was somewhat aggressive towards them from the attack he had just witnessed, though it didn't feel as if it was much of his concern... It hadn't threatened him directly. Letting off a faint sigh again, Deimos began walking away, if they truly intended to pursue him... Let them come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   (Open) A Nighttime Stroll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Open) A Nighttime Stroll
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next