Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 (Open) A Nighttime Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

A crisp breeze blew through the treetops of Shadowhue Forest, rustling the leaves and causing some of them to fall, scattering across the forest floor. Passing by underneath, a mostly white shape seemed to dart around in different spurts of speed, zigzagging back and forth between trees and other such foliage.

Shintara stopped again by another bush, leaning in a bit closer and poking her nose around. When it came to plants, there was really only so much she could sense using the wind, so for things like that she had to rely on scents as well. It seemed...mainly like leaves, nothing else, but it was still interesting to her. After all, she had never really seen much of leaves back in the desert. It was all just so new for her, she couldn't help but be excited!

The Absol turned away from that bush and sped up her pace a bit, moving absentmindedly around the forest as she did so. Not having been paying attention, she moved forward and...
Thump!
She yelped slightly as she felt her horn collide with a tree, the impact somewhat annoying as she jumped back, ready to get on guard. However, upon paying closer attention to the breeze, she could make the shape out as just another tree. With a slight sigh of relief, her expression went sheepish, her face going a little red out of embarassment. Lifting her head up a bit, she pivoted around in place a bit, searching for any sign of any other pokemon around that might have seen her mishap.

Energy: 12/22(-10 for entering)

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Joey 4

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

11 Animae

Pokemon
(1) Paras

Items
(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Cheri Berry
((Post skip requested))


Animae fired off the psychic beam of energy towards both absol's and left the flower like pokemon be. Attempting to confuse the two. After doing so, before even checking whether or not it took affect, he extended his shadow towards Joey once more.

"A-Ambush!" Joey shouted as he quickly jumped to the side as the shadow rushed towards him. The shadow changed directions and struck him again as it went behind another tree.

Being hit towards the ground once more, he was now getting a bit annoyed. Sparks jumped between his cheeks as he stared in the direction the shadow had went. The next time it did that, he was going to unload on it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
blade12

avatar

Posts : 479
Poké : 2560
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Auir

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Feeling an odd shift in the air flow moving towards him, Deimos quickly moved to the side, watching as the beam surged past him. Feeling plenty of movement, one matter of note drew his attention. From a previous imprint he felt a source of weight vanish, but no more... No change to the ground, nor the air. Soon enough he felt it reappear behind another tree, a good distance away. "Teleportation... It wasn't flying or travelling on the floor... It would match with that prior beam sent at myself" Deimos muttered under his breath, making a somewhat sensible assumption considering what he had to go off. In reality, it was just that he couldn't sense shadows and movement through them.

Presuming it was what had tried to attack him, Deimos continued walking away from the scene. However, he immediately triggered a razor sharp blade of stone to surge upwards on the imprints position, aiming to strike back swiftly without giving his intentions away like a quick attack would.

He felt little reason to warn the other about the attack... She was already fighting, she can work that much out herself.

_________________
Deimos's theme: Art of dying- Raining
Alternative theme: Munity Within- In a moment

Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:24 am

Already mid-lunge as the forretress started to spin, Tara winced as her claws clanged against the other pokemon's shell and hopped back a few steps, keeping a paw off the ground as she waited for the ache from her attack to die down. She cursed herself mentally for not thinking the action through, though on the bright side, now she knew the thing had a shell of sorts. Or just a really hard body. One of those possibilities.

Before she could decide on another move, the air flow seemed to get strange. Almost like some kind of beam was making its way closer. Ducking to the side, she took a few steps away, unable to tell if it the energy beam had actually been just that, or a weird spot of wind. But considering the current situation, she figured she had nothing to lose in moving out of the way.

Joey's cry of an ambush caught her a bit off guard. She'd sensed the Pichu moving around, but she'd thought he was just stumbling from something. After all, she couldn't sense anything else around them, or at least anything that immediately resembled another pokemon.
"Ambush? Who else is here?" She called over, unsure of what was going on. Deciding to try and wait for a response, or for the forretress to do something, she simply stood still and stayed on-guard, trying to pick out anything strange our out of the ordinary in the wind currents. One thing she could sense was the flabebe starting to float away, heading towards a nearby tree, probably to try and hide from the current action.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Joey 5

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

12 Animae

Pokemon
(1) Paras

Items
(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Cheri Berry
The ghost type had been hidden behind the tree as a seemingly unknown attack struck it from below. This caused the ghost type a bit of pain as it was knocked out of its hiding place. The little electric mouse immediately spotted him to his annoyance as he did so.

“Yo-you!!” the tiny mouse broke out. His cheeks started to crackle with energy as he did so. “Me… hehe.” the ghost type mocked as a wide grin appear on his face. However, he didn’t watch the mouse for long as he looked towards the two absol, one of them being preoccupied at the time. He seemed a bit annoyed as the two seemed to be in perfect condition. No signs of his attempt to confuse them were shown. He turned back towards Joey as the mouse feebly demanded that he left. “G-get lost!” the little pichu demanded the spiritomb, although he seemed to have a tone that wasn’t too intimidating. He seemed slightly… fearful?

The spiritomb only grinned further at the comment as he extended his shadow towards the pichu. As it did so, Joey flinched at the sight, quickly attempting to unload energy at the approaching shadow. However, his attempts seemed to have failed as the shadows split into two, with one fading as it avoided the attack. As he continued to approach Joey, he monitored the other two's movements to some degree to avoid any attack that was hinted. ((Heh, the other attack didn't show any hints :3))

The shadow quickly approaching, Joey froze up as the shadow continued to approach him… even though he has the ability to defend himself, he was still afraid of this thing. The only hint that was given was his voice when he had spoken to the ghost.

_________________
Back to top Go down
blade12

avatar

Posts : 479
Poké : 2560
Join date : 2014-11-21
Age : 21
Location : Auir

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Deimos paused for a moment and looked back to the scene, hearing the voice of the Pichu call out as if a familiar entity just revealed itself. Glaring at the form, he quickly wracked his brain as he attempted to identify it... Some kind of odd being coming from a stone... Spiritomb? The Absol simply shook it's head, observing for a little while longer.

He watched as the foe travelled through the shadows, leaving no influence on the air or the ground. From that, he understood why he couldn't sense it as effectively as the Forretress. "I see, that provides a good example of the weakness in my reliance upon it. I need to work on a way to track that I guess" The Absol muttered under it's breath before turning it's back on the scene.

For all he knew, the timely arrival of the Spiritomb made him believe it and the Forretress were working together, a prospective team of foes he wanted nothing to do with. He understood he couldn't do much to the Forretress as it was, and the Spiritomb would be an annoying foe, one that he couldn't see a point in fighting. "Good luck with your small battles" He muttered as he started to walk away.

As he walked away, he could hear the sounds and sense the distortions the battle caused, an ever present reminder of what he was leaving behind. He wasn't interested in it however, even if it did make him seem heartless or cowardly. Soon enough, he vanished into the tree line and was no longer in sight.

(And Deimos is out... Good luck you two)

_________________
Deimos's theme: Art of dying- Raining
Alternative theme: Munity Within- In a moment

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6553
Poké : 5778
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:19 pm

The forest was dark, dark as ever. He could barely even see past the leaves, and he could not climb the tree any higher even with the assistance of his vines. The grass type snivy sighed as he crossed his arms in frustration, one trailing upwards to pinch the bridge of his nose. He seated up in a tree as he looked about, balancing himself on the branches with vines trailing from his body and wrapping around various branches in order to prevent himself from falling. A voice called down from below, "See anything?"

He looked down to the strangely colored pokemon below and spoke up, "Nope, I still can't get above the leaves..." he paused for a moment, "I'm coming down now," he informed the pokemon. He hopped off the branch, his vines lowering him gracefully onto the grass below. He looked to the tyrunt that he had come across in his journeys, "We have no choice but to continue blindly it seems," the snivy sighed.

Victoria sighed in unison with her new companion. She had met Jade in the forest, the both of them lost within the ever changing forest of secrets. The two had decided to travel together, and see if they could find a way out. The duo continued onward, until the sound of fighting caught their attention. The two had decided to check it out, wondering just what the hell was going on over there.

When they had arrived, they spotted a rather intimidated looking pichu, a sadistic spiritomb, a forretress and an absol fighting it out, another absol leaving, and a flabebe running away. The two blinked before Victoria stepped forward, "Hey, knock it off!" she growled threateningly.

"Could everyone please calm down?" Jade spoke in a much calmer and more diplomatic tone, his arms laid out before him in attempt to convey that he wanted everyone to cease fighting. However, the forretress merely looked to them, distracted from its original target before rushing towards Victoria, rolling against the ground as it did so in order to smash into her.

This only served to tick off the tyrunt, as she called out, "Jade, up!" as she lowered herself before leaping into the air and crashing down into the ground. The shock waves of the attack burst forth from her feet as the ground shook heavily from the attack. The Earthquake spread across the feild and threatened to strike all that remained on the ground.

The snivy had reacted quickly, the vines reaching up into the trees and yanking him out of the way of the attack. He did not quite approve of Victoria's jump to her most powerful move, but he supposed it would probably get everyone to stop...just in a very different way.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Well...nobody really seemed to answer her question on what exactly was going on. She heard the Pichu and...some other voice, probably the other pokemon they were talking about, exchange a back and forth of only a few words. Did they know each other or something? And why couldn't she sense the pokemon? Well, she could, kind of. It was weird, she could tell the rock was there, but while the wind went through whatever other part of its body it might have had, the air felt denser there, like there was something. Was it a ghost or something?

She was still trying to figure it out when she overheard the other Absol speak. He said something about their small battles, and just...seemed to be leaving. Shintara blinked, trying to process that. He just decided to up and leave in the middle of a battle? He had to know that there was strength in numbers, and every able 'mon counted, and yet he was just going to walk off and leave the Pichu with some pokemon he obviously seemed distressed by? On top of that, she wasn't really a fan of calling it a small battle. A battle was a battle, and whatever it was, she had always trained to take them seriously. The idea of someone just brushing it off and walking away, it really made her feel annoyed, something she rarely did feel.

In the midst of this thought, and the Forretress rolling away towards...wait, were those more pokemon? With everything else going on before, she had barely even noticed the two newcomers. One of them seemed to go airborne for a moment, before landing back down, the ground shaking beneath them. The absol staggered slightly as she felt the ground shake, and started to put together what exactly was about to happen based on previous memories of the move being used. She jumped slightly as she felt the shaking increasing, but even then, it wasn't like she could stay off the ground forever. Once she came back down, she let out a sharp gasp as she found herself flung off the ground, hitting a nearby tree before falling back down on the forest floor.

Mustering her strength, Tara groaned and struggled back up to her paws, taking a few deep breaths as she turned her attention to the two new pokemon. She wasn't overly familiar with their body shapes, but she had to assume that one of them had the capacity to learn Earthquake, all things considered.
"W-what the...what was that for..." She dejectedly mumbled, standing still for the moment as she tried to collect herself, before remembering something a bit more important. Worried, she started to wait for the breeze to pick up once more, searching for any sign of the Pichu.
"Joey? A-are you alright?" The absol questioned, wondering how the other pokemon with her had fared in the situation.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Joey 5

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

12 Animae

Pokemon
(1) Paras

Items
(1) Reviver Seed
(1) Cheri Berry
With no one helping the little pichu out of his current situation. The attack fell through, striking the tiny mouse. The attack hit with enough force to knock the creature back several feet and onto the ground. The ghost becoming visible after its attack, leaving its shadow.

“Calm down? Pleaaase, do go on” the ghost type spoke in a mellow tone. The grin on its face only grew more as it did so.  However, as the Pokémon that had been putting the spin on the group had suddenly changed direction towards the dinosaur like Pokémon. The Pokémon had jumped up and landed onto the ground as an initial shockwave spread out across the ground.

“Hmm?”

The spiritomb was curious as to what was going on here, but he could only assume that the shockwave was going to hurt him. His thoughts at the time were to just use his shadows to ride it out. However, this probably isn’t the best idea… without too much thought. The spiritomb entered its shadow to try its attempt at escaping the attack. The pichu remained on the ground as the first wave hit. Joey was knocked into the air with a yelp of pain.

As the energetic ground hit the shadow the spiritomb resided in. The ghost type phased slightly out of his shadow but managed to stick to it. However, not even a second later… the ground began to rattle at a far more violent rate. As each shockwave hit, the spiritomb was pulled from his shadow farther and farther each time. 3rd time being the charming one, the spiritomb was launched from his shadow and landing back on the ground mid-shockwave. The ethereal material quickly vanished as it was absorbed into the stone as the quake ended. A new crack was visible on the side of the stone after this.

The mouse didn’t seem to fair very well from the shockwaves. Still lying on the ground after the attack. The pichu shook slightly as it looked up from the ground. “errr… W-what was that?” Joey groaned in pain. When he heard a voice ask if he was alright. The little mouse only let out another groan. “I-I don’t want to move…”

((Using up energy as he is pretty much being knocked out.))
-Animae's Roll-
Coaster carried out 6 launched of one Shadowhue Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , ,

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6553
Poké : 5778
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 pm

The tyrunt huffed in satisfaction as the Forretress was practically knocked out of the park with the attack, taking the full brunt of the attack while the rest merely took on an aftermath, and all fighting had ceased. Victoria snorted, "Got yall to stop didn't it?" the spoke as a green creature lowered itself from the trees behind her.

"Let's not do that again," the snivy suggested, "It may have worked but plenty of potential innocents could have gotten hurt." The grass snake crossed his arms as he looked up at the tyrunt with a concerned look.

Victoria shrugged before returning to the task at hand, "Alright, what is even going on here? Explanations please?"

The snivy thought for a moment before approaching the pichu, who seemed to take the most damage from the attack and was apparently incapable of moving. He spoke, "My apologies, my friend has quite a dangerous attack. Are you alright? Anything broken?" the snivy kept a distance from the pichu however, not offering a hand to help it up in case it was actually an enemy.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:56 am

He was speaking, at least-that was a good start. From what the wind was bouncing off of, it seemed like the pichu was still on the ground for the time being, and the slimmer, lithe body shape had approached him, though it wasn't too close. However, the two initial hostile pokemon didn't seem to be around anymore, having been knocked away, or at least she assumed. She couldn't tell exactly what had happened.

Still processing what the others were saying, the absol started to make her way over towards the electric type, stepping up beside him and setting her sights-or lack of-on the tyrunt.
"Got us all to stop? Yeah, but w-what if you seriously hurt one of us? You don't even know if w-we're enemies or not!" Shintara protested, attempting to glare at the other pokemon, but only really coming out with a droopy-eyed, tired expression. With a sigh, she looked downward and shook her head. After what had just happened, she didn't think she should hold off on explaining things. Of course, she'd been tempted to jump in and attack since they'd just attacked her and Joey, but in their current state, and with the lack of following up...

"We just met really, I ran into him and some other Absol out here in the woods. W-we were together, and then those other two pokemon ambushed us. Th-there was also some flower pokemon that passed by, seemed like it was running f-from something..." Tara turned to the Snivy as she explained, before looking back to the Pichu.

"D-do you have anything to help him? He doesn't s-seem well..." She continued to ask, frowning slightly.

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:02 am

Joey 5

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

0 Animae

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Pinsir (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
The little pichu only groaned when the Snivy asked if he was alright. “rrr… I-I am jus-“ Joey spoke but stopped because of it being painful to speak.“hurts…” he said in pain. Joey couldn’t quite process the area around him at the time as he tried to shake off the pain…lying in the same spot as before.

The spiritomb that seemed to have been knocked out, started to glow a little bit. First the face on the stone, then the area above it began to fill with the Ethereal matter that made up its body. “hck hck hck… that hurt….” the dark ghost type mumbled. He stared the electric mouse for a moment, a grin creeping across its face as he saw the pichu in its current state. “No use staying here… heh” he thought to himself silently.

The ghost type then began to move away from the area, hoping to sneak away without too much trouble. The ghost attempted to extend its shadow as far as it could so it could escape, just in case he had to in a faster manner. However, the amount he had to struggle to do so… was too much to really find it useful and gave up. He slowly began to make his way towards more tree crowded portion of the area they were in.

There was one problem he was going to have to deal with… regardless of whether the others followed him. Pokémon were approaching the area after the commotion and they probably weren’t too happy. Some might even recognize him as the one that disturbed them during his earlier shenanigans with the forest life.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6553
Poké : 5778
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:04 am

The snivy thought for a moment, glancing between the absol and the pichu. They seemed friendly, and they seemed to be in a pretty bad state thanks to Victoria's crushing attack. The grass snake nodded to the absol, "I do not have an item, but I do believe I can do something for the both of you. The serpent took a step back before twirling around so that his back was faced towards the two. He looked behind him before moving his slender body to make broad sweeping motions with his fan like tail. A faint wind was generated from the movements, flowers suddenly sprouting where the wind touched as the grass began to grow significantly greener. The greenery spread from the spots the faint wind had touched, the green grass sprouting as colorful flowers sprouted in a matter of seconds. A circle formed around the group of four, the blades glowing a bright green as energy from the grass flowed from the plants into the pokemon, healing properties taking effect in order to rejuvenate the injured duo.

Victoria failed to notice the creature slinking away, instead more focused on the friendly two. Jaden made a move to heal them, while Victoria merely nodded in understanding as the absol explained the situation, "I apologize for doing that then."
She held out one of her tiny hands to the absol, "I am Victoria, of the Blacktooth Kingdom," she introduced herself. She did not state her rank however, as it held no purpose here. She would merely appear to be showing off, a bad impression on the outside world of the kingdom.

((Grass Terrain is not taking effect on our energy))

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.


Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
avatar

Posts : 1914
Poké : 9455
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 20
Location : The end of time

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:11 am

The Pichu seemed to be in a considerable amount of pain, which wasn't really a surprise, given he'd just taken the shockwaves from an Earthquake attack. Ground and Electric types didn't mix well, that was something she knew for sure. However, while the Snivy didn't seem to have any items to offer to help, he did seem to have another solution.

The earlier weariness and caution seemed to be replaced with more of a look of awe and surprise as the grass around them sprouted up, flowers joining in as the small area seemed to give off a rejuvenating feeling. It wasn't instantly making things better, but it was at least a pretty good start.
"W-wow...that's incredible! I c-can't believe you can do that, it's so cool! Are those flowers? They seem flower-shaped, I bet they are!" She practically exclaimed, obviously enjoying the move and the affects it gave off. Setting her sights back on Victoria and Jaden, she seemed to have nearly forgotten that she was a bit upset with them in the first place.

As Victoria stepped forward and introduced herself, Shintara showed a small smile and nodded her head. From what she could sense, the Tyrunt seemed to hold out a somewhat small arm to her, though she wasn't really sure of what to do with it.
"Oh, really? M-my name's Shintara, I used to be a member of a t-tribe out in the desert. It's nice to meet you both." She introduced herself as well, bowing her head slightly to the tyrunt as she looked back to the Pichu, checking up on him.
"H-hey, Joey, are you feeling any better now? Do you w-want me to help you up?" The absol questioned, turning her head back to his direction.

Energy: 3/22(+1 for new page)

_________________
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
-H.P. Lovecraft
Sprites:
 


Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 2483
Poké : 10463
Join date : 2014-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 am

Joey 5

Pokemon
(1) Stantler
(1) Forretress
(1) Slakoth

PSN 0 Animae

Pokemon
Paras(1)
Heracross (1)
PSN Venomoth (1)
Pinsir (1)
Slakoth (1)

Items
Reviver Seed (1)
Cheri Berry (1)
Joey remained on the ground for a bit as the flowers and plants began to grow around the area. Joey looked up towards the flowers that were now surrounding him, watching the light wind blow against them. They plants glowed a bright green as he suddenly felt the energy returning to him. It was a very bizarre feeling to the little mouse. Having an injury and suddenly feeling the lack of energy reverse to having energy.

Whatever it was, it seemed to be doing the trick. The mouse eventually stirred and attempted to get up. However, it didn’t seem like he was fully at it yet as he fell backwards onto his rear when he stood up. Looking up towards the absol when she asked him if he needed help getting up. “I… don’t think I am ready to get up yet ehe… but… what exactly happened?”the little mouse questioned. After asking his question, Joey started looking around the immediate area, noticing the spiritomb was now missing from the scene… until he spotted it just about take cover in the thick of the trees ahead. Joey only sighed with relief as the Pokémon had finally left… he didn’t want anything to do with it at all. He only wanted the ghost to vanish for good.

----
Animae continued towards the forest, slinking away from the scene. He only turned around to see the flowery circle form around the others, which seemed to anger him briefly. “Damn explorers…” he mumbled as he continued along his way. Now completely out of view of the group. However, just as he was out of view, a moth like Pokémon flew in front of him. It seemed to stare at him for a moment as it fluttered in place. “What’s it to ya… Beat it” the ghost type hissed as he went to go around the flying bug.

However, when the ghost type attempted to go around. The bug flew right in front of him once more, blocking the path he wanted to go. “Are you tr-“ the spiritomb started, but was cut off with a sudden poof of powder that was flown into his face suddenly from the Pokémon. As this happened, the ghost hissed in anger as the sudden move seemed to affect him.

“Y-you little” he started after the Pokémon, but it flew faster than him. He also was beginning to slow down even more as his energy was taken away once again. “You—“ the spiritomb sank back into its stone once more. This time going to sleep from its lack of energy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6553
Poké : 5778
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 20
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:10 pm

The snivy blinked staring at the absol as she seemed to be thrilled about his ability to pop daisies out of the ground with a simple movement. "Yes...those are flowers?" he spoke, a bit confused. Had this absol never seen flowers before or something? The snivy was oblivious to the fact that Shintara was blind, as there was no real cue that she was so. He looked to the pichu as it questioned what had happened. He figured that it was merely talking about what had just happened rather than what had happened while the snivy was abscent.

Victoria spoke up, "I had used a powerful move that hits everyone on the ground," she spoke, lowering her arm as the absol did not accept her handshake. A bit rude, even if the absol did not have hands it was still capable of shaking with her gripping its claw or something. The tyrunt could feel the springy grass below her, but felt no affects of the move as she was in perfect condition. The grass still felt nice on her feet however.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (Open) A Nighttime Stroll   

Back to top Go down
 
(Open) A Nighttime Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» (Open) A Nighttime Stroll
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: