Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Going on a Stroll (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:07 am

Ugh, it was so bright in the Pecha forest. Nico thought back to the events leading him here, the anonymous message telling him to meet the sender in the forest. Perhaps this was a new friend, he thought to himself as he strolled down the path. now that he thought about it, the sender didn't specify the location of the meeting point. Nico decided to just wander around for a bit. Who knew, maybe some adventure would happen. Nico smiled at that thought as he floated down the path to the unknown




(energy 14)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:19 am

Alone that's what's best for me, was all that rang through a certain Shiny charmander as she walked on into the forest eye's closed letting her senses guide her path. She was feeling a bit weird at the time mostly because if how nice she had been treating other's lately she was normally a cold hearted charmander but she was being nice.

She shunned this away and looked onward her bag at her side and the black arm band which she normally kept around her left arm was there as normal as she walked on ignoring all the outside noise

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:32 am

As Nico walked down a path, he found a fork in the path. wondering if he should take a right or a left he surveyed both options The left fork was bathed in bright light and not very welcoming. The right fork was dull looking but had a bright yellow charmander about halfway down the path. ''HEY STRANGER!'' he called into the distance hoping for a response. Maybe this particular charmander could help him locate the mysterious sender of the letter. With that thought fresh in mind he picked up his pace as he floated towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:36 am

Fang was having a good time with her own thoughts at the time. The nice calmness if the forest relaxed her nothing could of-HEY STRANGER was shouted out as she turned to give the newcomer a cold glare as she looked at the Pokemon floating over to her. "It's not nice so shout!" She snapped at him with her normal cold tone if voice before crossing her arms and looking at the Pokemon. "What do you wish if me?" She asks not caring but she'd like to know if this Pokemon had a good reason for shouting at her.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:46 am

The cold glare did not phase Nico. His mother had glared at him many times and nothing could compare to a gengar's glare. However it was rather unnerving to him that a random stranger who didn't know him would treat him so hostile. ''I meant no harm, simply wondering if you know the handwriting of this letter? I was informed to meet the sender here but i cannot find him.'' Nico said to the seemingly Grumpy charmander. Nico nervously played with his gaseous form waiting for a reply while he gave her an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:56 am

Fang gave it a quick look over. She felt annoyed that was the only reason but decided it was fine better to ask her then some feral Pokemon in the area they wouldn't give a reply they would beat the tar out if you though. "I do not know any who write like this" she responded with the same to be as before. It was because she was rude but simply her only tone though some might take it the wrong way. "Is that all?" She asks wondering what else he would want.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:04 am

Nico thought it over maybe this charmander could be a vauable friend if he got to know her. ''Maybe if you would like some company on this walk we could walk together?'' He would understand if she said no however he would miss the company. He thought back to his first attempt of trying to befriend someone he scared the caterpie almost to death. he hoped things went better with this charmander though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 am

Fang turns around and shrugs. "If you wish to accompany me it is alright." She said as she started to walk forward again. She'd miss the silence of being alone but going with someone had it's benefits since she wouldn't be fighting feral Pokemon alone now. She just hoped he proved to be a good ally if not she'd just leave him behind it would be nothing new to her. But a ghost seemed like a good ally.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:17 am

Finally! a chance to show that i'm not a freak show he thought. as they were going down the path it occurred to him that he had yet to introduce him self. ''I am nico by the way, whats your name?'' he asked. as he asked this he made a mental check of everything. he was pretty sure he didn't smell too much like death. His gaseous form was small so he made it about as big as the charmander. just an attempt to become familiar with the way she viewed things.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:21 am

Fang looks at the gastly before saying her name. "My name is Obera Gun Fang, but fang will serve you better then my full name" she said as she turned back and looked onward to the dungeon. It was her third time here but she knew it was different the last time. They are always different this fact interested the Shiny charmander to a extent. She decided to ignore this at the time and just keep moving forward.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 am

''Fang eh? i like it'' nico smiled. Than he laid eyes on the dungeon. He was Excited. ''What do you think we'll find in there fang?'' He needed an adventure.He needed adrenaline to fill him. Most of all though he needed a friend he glanced to the side at fang hopefully. Showtime nico he thought to himself. as they entered the dungeon he thought of all the things that could happen. He put on his scariest face as they advanced.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:37 am

Fang looked ahead as she said what she felt was there. "Feral Pokemon items and possibly a random stick or two" she said feeling that's what that was ahead at the time but also knew the dangers. "Just stay on guard" she said as she gave a quick look around for anything that was here. If not they'd just move on and not worry about it. Though she did feel as if something or someone was there with them.

Rezikun carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 am

Nico expanded his form slightly, trying to hear any rustling. He couldn't help but feel something was there with them. ''I think something's here'' Nico condensed his body ready to dash away from immediate danger as soon as it arose. He simply hoped that Fang knew how to fight. He hissed as he heard rustling in the bushes. ''Over there'' He gesturing to the location of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

avatar

Posts : 3049
Poké : 9100
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : I really do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:08 am

Fang smirked as she heard a noise coming from her side. It was funny to think these feral Pokemon thought they knew how to hide and sneak up on her but they'd all fail in the end. She built up a large flame in her stomach and focused it into her mouth. As flames escaped the sides of her mouth she fired the wave of hot flames known as flamethrower right at the feral Pokemon. It was still hiding so the flames took the feral Pokemon and the Bush it was hiding in out. "Weak" she muttered as she turned around and kept walking.

_________________

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 am

''Nice attack!'' Nico exclaimed. He was saddened that he was not able to partake in the battle but something in his gut told him he would soon have his chance. He marveled at the grace of fangs attack, she looked like a sun goddess. He shoved unhelpful thoughts like that aside. Who would ever love a ghost he thought bitterly. He peeked into a nearby bush waiting to hopefully prove himself useful to her.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Going on a Stroll (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Going on a Stroll (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: