Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Just head down the hall and go through the first door to the right, I'll be with you in a moment," Morpheus spoke to the next client, a Charmeleon, as he placed a box of belongings in a different room. He left the client to find the room himself, having been busied with deliveries of various objects and tools for refurbishing the cabin. He hefted the boxes onto a counter, struggling with the weight of them and taking a deep breath as he finished. He turned and entered the room he had directed the client to, talking as he entered.

"Okay, so, I'm going to have to hypnotize you into a slumber, so don't be afraid if you suddenly fall asleep. Things might be a bit weird at first, but I'll be with you shortly inside the dream. When you start out you're going to be significantly weaker than you are now, and you might find that you have moves you had a long time ago and lose your newer ones. When you get hurt in the dream tower, it will not transfer into the real world, but it'll still feel rather painful. Any questions and or concerns?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 am

The spiritomb and the pichu seemed to realize what had happened, and the spiritomb cried out before unleashing another Dark Pulse while the Pichu attempted to use Thundershock, each of them attacking from a distance. Morpheus waited behind the charmeleon, his gauntlet of psychic energy reappearing as he prepared a Psycho Cut. He waited patiently, dodging the Dark Pulse while the Thundershock went towards the Charmeleon, waiting patiently for the perfect oppertunity to strike the pichu, seeing as the spiritomb would be completely immune.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:23 am

Jak
Jak watched as they cried out and launched their attacks at him. Jak immediately jumped out of the way of the bolt of energy. Immediately following up with by charging towards the the spiritomb, since he figured that Morpheus might have problems with it due to type advantages and such. As he charged towards the spiritomb, he let loose a little bit of fire, his tail growing with a massive flame soon covering him as he charged towards it.

Eventually colliding with the spiritomb in a mass of fire. "I warned you!" he stated as the flames died down and his tail now under his claws that he still had extended. He then swiped at the spiritomb with the claws having flames licking over it from his tail. However, his claws flowed through the spiritomb with little to no effect, the flames however did catch the pokemon. The flames basically leaped off his claws as they went through the ghost's body. Remaining on the ghost type.

Numbers for Dream Tower [Page 5]
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 am

The spiritomb screamed as it was caught on fire, however the pichu was left free to do as it pleased. Another thundershock raced towards the charmeleon while he was vulnerable, threatening to collide and shock him. Morpheus attempted to cut off the attack by attacking the source, using Psycho Cut on the small electric type and slashing it into a tree rather harshly. The electric type attack shot away from the charmeleon's direction, missing the charmeleon by meters. The spiritomb recovered slightly, and glared at the charmeleon, before a small orb appeared in front of it, attempting to use Destiny Bond while Jak was still close...

Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am

Jak
Jak saw the bolt of energy shoot on the side of him, meters away from him. "No you don't! he shouted as he rushed the ghost type with another flame charge attack. He was not going to let the pokemon complete the attack as he had seen this on one other occasion in the past. Whatever they called this move, it made it so that if the opponent feint's whoever dealt the final blow, will also pass out along with it. He hoped that it was not too late, or that it would miss. If it had a way to miss that is.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 am

The spiritomb's attack was interrupted, he was unable to finish. The charmeleon had been faster than the ghost, and the fire burned into the spiritomb. He screeched in pain as he was burned even worse, and began to melt into what seemed to be ashes. The pichu seemed to disappear completely. Once the spiritomb had melted completely into a pile of ash, one could see a strange little ribbon in the midst of the ash. Morpheus approached the charmeleon, "That must be the item..." he spoke, "We must be halfway to the special move... do you want to stop now for a rest or keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:34 am

Jak
Jak watched as the spiritomb basically melted to a pile of ash, a ribbon sitting in the center of the ash.
Jak then turned around to look for the pichu, whom seemed to be missing. Morpheus then stated that this must be the item. Jak walked over to the item, it seemed to be a ribbon of some sort. Upon further inspection, it was a joy ribbon.

"A joy ribbon..." he said softly. Jak looked around for a moment and saw no one else but him and Morpheus. He then picked up the ribbon and held onto it for a moment. "I always thought of getting one. Now I have one..." he said, turning towards Morpheus, who then asked him if he wanted to stop to rest for a bit, or to continue on.

"Maybe for a second" Jak stated as he continued to look at the item.
"What direction should we continue towards?" Jak asked Morpheus, as he saw no sign of a ladder or stairway or anything out of the matter actually.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:53 am

The drowzee shrugged, but the tower seemed to answer the question for him, as a circular pattern seemed to open up in a tree as if it had been some kind of door. It was complete and utter darkness within, and even if the charmeleon had brought his portable torch-tail into it, it still would have been utter darkness. The drowzee stared at it suspiciously, "I guess that way?" he spoke, inching towards it cautiously in case anything decided to jump out. Luckily for them, nothing did.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:14 am

Jak
As the drowzee shrugged, a circular patterned appeared on the tree and opened up as if it was a door. After Morpheus approached the door cautiously, as if to see if anything would pop out. Which nothing did at the time.

Jak slowly approached it also. It was odd and impossibly dark hole. Getting near it had no affect on how dark or light it was when Jak's tail was near it. It should have lit up, but it didn't.

"Oh, wow... That is, odd." he said in amazement. "This place, just gets stranger and stranger." he said as he peeked into the hole. Yet, it still seemed pitch black in there.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:42 am

"I guess our only choice is to hop on in..." the drowzee spoke, taking a deep breath before reaching up and lifting himself inside, the hole being taller than him. He struggled do to his heavy weight, and little strength. He managed to hoist himself into the hole and sheer darkness, falling in due to imbalance. He found that there was an unseen floor, he felt the breath get knocked out of him as he landed, before he lifted himself to his feet and brushed any dirt on him off of him, "Looks safe...for now..." he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 am

Jak
Jak watched as Morpheus climbed into the hole. He wondered if it really was safe inside, until the drowzee stated that it looked safe, for now that is. Jak scratched his head for a moment as he wondered what could be hiding in there when they were both in there. He had noticed the tower seemed to like to throw out surprises, quite often as a matter of fact.

He slowly climbed into the hole, still impossibly dark inside, even with his tail light, or should one say. No light at all. The tail was as if it was a fake fire, only his body showed the light of the flames on himself. It was by far the most confusing things Jak had ever seen. "How, HOW; does this place have no light, even with my tail." he stated in a slightly amused tone. He had a slight smile on his face in about the fact that this is the only place he had been in where it was truly dark to him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:54 am

"It's a dream tower," Morpheus stated as if that was enough to explain it. He quickly realized that Jak might still not get that the dream tower had control of what it pleased, and elaborated on the initial answer, "It does whatever it pleases. It could kick you out right now if it wanted, but it never really does, it's merely testing you, trying to see if you're ready for the move or something. I'm not too sure of it myself. Most of the stuff involving what the dream tower thinks is just theory. It's impossible to talk directly to the dream tower itself from what i've seen."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:00 am

Jak
Jak nodded at Morpheus's statement, however from what he saw. The tower did do as it pleased.
The testing bit though, he wondered what exactly it was trying to test. Jak then felt the need to talk about his idea on the emotion pool the tower held. As he started to explain what he believed about the tower, the limited knowledge he knew of it. He kept alert for anything in the area.

"Remember how I stated that I believe they shared emotions." Jak asked Morpheus.

"I think the tower, on top of whatever stuff it does. Since it seems unique per person from what I remember you saying.. Has a pool of emotions for that person." he said to Morpheus, trying to explain his idea. "I am not sure where the pool would come from, but I think.. It probably uses these emotions to control their 'guardians'" he stated.

Although Jak didn't know too much about the tower, He had picked up on the signs that these. Guardians, seemed to pause when something unexpected happens outside of its environment, such as himself challenging it or something.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:08 am

The drowzee shrugged, "Every time we thought we discovered something about the tower, it would always throw something else at us," he spoke, "My dream tower guardians varied in what they did extremely. Some held zero signs of emotion, then they were highly deceptive, then they just attacked for seemingly no reason in absolute rage...though my tower might be a bit...different from others due to certain circumstances," he spoke. He remembered seeing the dream tower for the first time, it was amazing and beautiful, but the more he and his father toyed around with it, bringing different pokemon in, trying to fuse two towers together and trying to get a pokemon of a different type other than psychic to activate the tower, the weirder and weirder his own tower became.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 am

Jak
Jak looked at the drowzee for a moment. "Wow, that does make it hard to understand them.." Jak stated as he thought for a moment. Still keeping alert for anything going on in the area. He wondered if they should start moving in this complete darkness or stay there until something happened. This just seemed, out of place. Yet everything in the tower was out of place, it was just. No leads to go to? There had always been a lead, if there wasn't one. The tower would have thrown something out there at them. "So, these towers are unique to each person?" Jak asked wondering if there was some link to the tower and each person.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 am

"It seems so, appearance especially since it usually takes things from your experiences when it takes shape for you to comprehend. The dream tower is a really complicated thing, I've stopped experiments with it and most of my research, I stick to what I know and don't stray from it. Things get strange when you experiment with the dream tower."
The drowzee turned towards the darkness, taking a few steps forward before looking back to see that the "door had closed and seemed like it never existed. He could still see Jak after there were a light source in front of him, but the darkness still surrounded him completely. He looked to Jak, "We should get moving, it might not like us just standing here talking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next