Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Just head down the hall and go through the first door to the right, I'll be with you in a moment," Morpheus spoke to the next client, a Charmeleon, as he placed a box of belongings in a different room. He left the client to find the room himself, having been busied with deliveries of various objects and tools for refurbishing the cabin. He hefted the boxes onto a counter, struggling with the weight of them and taking a deep breath as he finished. He turned and entered the room he had directed the client to, talking as he entered.

"Okay, so, I'm going to have to hypnotize you into a slumber, so don't be afraid if you suddenly fall asleep. Things might be a bit weird at first, but I'll be with you shortly inside the dream. When you start out you're going to be significantly weaker than you are now, and you might find that you have moves you had a long time ago and lose your newer ones. When you get hurt in the dream tower, it will not transfer into the real world, but it'll still feel rather painful. Any questions and or concerns?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Jak
Jak looked at the spiritomb as it seemed to look a bit dissapointed. "Oh no, It is just, They look different then... What I am used to...?" he stated as he looked towards Morpheus for some kind of help on this.

'Is it even safe to mention we are not from around here?' he thought for a moment. He didn't want to threaten their safety if mentioning something like that can cause some nasty things to happen or not.

"So, you sure you are ok? I really don't want to risk using one of those at the moment." he whispered to Morpheus. "This guardian did state they saw someone pass out once after eating a berry before." he finished.

Numbers for Dream Tower [Page 4]

Last edited by coaster3000 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add number choice. (Didn't see it was next page))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:12 am

"Yes, Yes i'm fine," Morpheus spoke, "Besides, it's better to keep to something I know i'll live with rather than risk it with some unknown thing that could potentially put me in worse condition than I am currently in," the drowzee spoke.
The spiritomb seemed to retain its sad posture, but took a deep breath, and decided to deal with it, "Then, I don't really know of any other way I could possibly help you...I'm so sorry..."
"It's fine-" Morpheus began.
"No! It's not fine! I can't help you! I just can't! I-I-I!" the spiritomb seemed to go on some emotional mood swing, sucking itself back into its stone, and the stone seemed to glow brilliantly as if fierce with emotion.

Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:22 am

Jak
Jak felt bad about his actions there, asking for help then not accepting it. "I, I am sorry Tin. It isn't your fault at all, We are just not used to those kinds of berries. We, haven't seen those kind before. We don't know if they are safe or not.. They might even effect us differently than you." Jak stated, trying to make the spiritomb feel somewhat better.

"Besides, it is the effort for attempting to help that counts." He said with a smile. "Thank-you" he finished.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 am

The spiritomb remained in its small keystone, not responding.
"Erm...I feel that this should be a good time to remind you and even myself that this is a guardian...it doesn't actually have feelings..." Morpheus spoke, remembering the fact himself almost barely. He backed away from the guardian, worried once more that this might be a trick.
"Yes I do!" the spiritomb cried from within the stone, almost a bit angry that the drowzee had questioned his ability to feel.
"It's lying..." he stated, but the stone seemed to glow brightly, and a certain pichu seemed to appear out of nowhere behind them, sparks jumping from it with anger.
"Yes we do!" the pichu cried, glaring at the drowzee, "Believe me please!" the pichu begged the charmeleon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:33 am

Jak
Jak looked at the Spiritomb and back towards Morpheus. as morpheus began to speak about how a guardian doesn't have feelings. This seemed to make the spiritomb quite upset.

Jak knew it would be wise to heed Morpheus advice about them not having emotions, However this did not look like it would play out good if he didn't follow along for now.

He looked towards morpheus for a moment. Silently nodding. Making sure the others weren't looking at him during the time.

"Listen, I know you have emotions. This is even proof of it. Please, don't be mad." he stated sympathetically
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 pm

The sparks that seemed to jump from the pichu ceased, and the spiritomb was silent from its odd keystone. They both remained still, receiving orders from the dream tower. The pichu's eyes seemed almost dead, an empty carcass that reanimated itself in search of a soul. The life sparked back into the pichu's eyes and the spiritomb rose from its keystone, looking as if it was exhausted.

"You're...You're not lying?" they both asked in unison.

Morpheus remained silent, deciding to go with the charmeleon's plan. He hoped the charmeleon had a plan at the very least. The drowzee had no clue on what to do at the current moment, his plan would have been to knock them out and then keep moving. He hated having to resort to violence, but it was not like these pokemon could feel. They weren't real. Once they left, they'll all disappear as if they had never existed to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:58 am

Jak
Jak looked at both pokemon as they seem to stay deadly still. They both seemed almost... Dead, as if someone was puppetting them this entire time and just stopped.

He looked at morpheus during the time with a look of worry. He then turned back to see them starting to move again. In unison, they asked him if he was lying.

In his believe though, as much as Morpheus stated they don't have feelings. In some way, they had feelings. He felt that way, There is no way to pull of something like that, even if acting. Only thing though, these feelings they have. Are not entirely true emotions. He was sure of it. Whatever was controlling them. Must have been attempting to simulate emotions. Only thing is, it must of had trouble holding all of it all at once.

Which would be his best guess.

"No, I am not lying.." Jak said to the 2 pokemon that were in front of him. "However, I believe that you all in some way, have the ability to share your emotions." he stated trying to prove to them that he is not trying to lie. In some way it is true, they aren't holding their own emotions. It, was all simulated.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Morpheus was confused by this notion. Share their emotions? What did they mean by that? He blinked and approached the Charmeleon's side, "Err...what do you mean by share?" he whispered to the charmeleon. If he had a plan, then it would be best to know what he was talking about at the least in the case that he might need to know about it.

The pichu and the spiritomb were silent, the spiritomb made a hissing sound, "I...don't believe you!" it growled, obviously appearing to have been angered. The spiritomb rose from the stone, its face now massive compared to what size it normally kept it to. The timid face now replaced with anger and rage, while the Pichu remained silent, as if contemplating somehting.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Jak
Jak whispered as he remained in his spot, "Like you said, However, I think the emotions come from the tower, I believe it is like a pool of them, Choosing which ones to use as it needs."

He looked towards the spiritomb who seemed to be getting angry at him, it didn't believe him. "Please, Tell me, why don't you believe me?" Jak asked the spiritomb, attempting to keep it from getting too angry.

"If it is because you don't believe the sharing emotion's part. Then, tell me. Do you know of something.. called a Dream tower." he asked the spiritomb.

It had to have known what it was, even if the tower kept it from the guardian. "I believe you have the ability to share emotions with this tower." he half lied, he actually believes the emotions are from the tower, a pool of them to be precise, using one other the other for each purpose. It is what Jak believed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:15 pm

"No," the spiritomb lied convincingly, "What is this dream tower you speak of...?" Behind the charmeleon and the drowzee, the pichu had reanimated itself. It was quietly sneaking towards the two from behind, reaching its tiny paws out as it did, ready to Thunder Wave the two from behind and paralyze them.

Morpheus nodded, and seemed to forget that the pichu was behind them in the first place, or at the least not think it would try anything. He had not quite heard of this theory before. His father had always said that the dream tower had no feelings what so ever, it was just an entity in the pokemon's mind that tested it and saw if they were deserving of finding the power the dream tower held. Nothing about this place actually having some kind of bank of feelings.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Jak
Jak sighed as it seemed the spiritomb didn't know what he was talking about. "I don't know too much about the tower myself other then it is a place to test ourselves." He stated before he realized the Pichu was missing from the area.  "Where did, where did the pichu go?" Jak said as he looked around. He turned around and as he saw the pichu, a huge wave of electricity shot towards him. "LOOK OUT!" Jak shouted as he jumped out of the way attempting to bring Morpheus with him.

Part of the wave of energy hit him, causing him to fall down. A bit stunned from the amount of pain he felt where it struck him. "GAAAH!" he shouted out in pain. He then got back up slowly, having a bit of trouble moving the limb that got struck with the energy. [color=goldenrod]"Why." he asked the pichu. He watched both the Pichu and the spiritomb as he attempted to move his leg that had been struck with the energy.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:45 pm

The spiritomb and the Pichu's faces grew blank, and the pichu merely sparked a bit more as it prepared another attack. The spiritomb had dark energy surrounding it, preparing a Dark Pulse.

Morpheus gasped in pain as the electricity shot through his leg. He collapsed as the energy ceased his ability to move. He looked back to the pichu, and attempted to use Psycho Cut, but failed. He cried out in pain as the Spiritomb used Dark Pulse, and blasted him away from the charmeleon. He cried out, and landed on his back. He remained unmoving for a while, before finally forcing himself up. He tried to think of something to do, and noticed a strange disc on the ground. He reached for it quickly, knowing it was a TM the dream tower had the mercy to give them. He examined it, TM Flame Charge...perhaps Jak could use this?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Jak
Jak figured it wasn't going to answer his question and frantically tried to move. "Fine! Show that you don't have emotions." Jak decided to take another approach. Maybe angering them enough could make them lose focus to battle efficiently. He then thought of what he could do at the moment, Realizing he couldn't use his flames, or at least the ones he usually summoned.

He remembered his trick with lighting his claws on fire before, he had his tail move towards the front of him as he extended his claws. "How about a battle, determine who is right.. You or me. You have emotions, or you don't" he shouted towards both pokemon.

He knew very well that if he drew both of there attention at once, he might get teamed up against. Maybe, Morpheus would have a trick if they stopped focusing on him.

Still having his tail in front of him, his claws extended he waited to see what they would do next.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:21 pm

The drowzee looked up to see that the charmeleon what challenging them to a battle.

"Jak!" he shouted, trying to get the charmeleon's attention. He did not wait for the charmeleon to turn around, and instead threw the TM as if it were a frisbee towards the fiery lizard. The TM flew through the air, threatening to smack into the back of the charmeleon's head if he did not turn and catch it. He was unsure of what the charmeleon was talking about now, since the other side was trying to argue that they did have emotions, but all he knew was a fight was about to start, and the charmeleon probably needed this move.

The spiritomb and the Pichu seemed to cease all expression of emotion, and simply waited, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Jak
Jak turned around quickly at the shout of his name, seeing the TM flying in the air. He quickly grabbed it before it hit him. He looked at the TM for a moment, noticing it was a Flame Charge TM, He quickly activated the TM, letting the mysterious knowledge somehow creep into his mind on how to use the move.

It seemed to have worked, nodding towards Morpheus as he was not able to move fully, he stood up and watched the pokemons' every move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next