Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Just head down the hall and go through the first door to the right, I'll be with you in a moment," Morpheus spoke to the next client, a Charmeleon, as he placed a box of belongings in a different room. He left the client to find the room himself, having been busied with deliveries of various objects and tools for refurbishing the cabin. He hefted the boxes onto a counter, struggling with the weight of them and taking a deep breath as he finished. He turned and entered the room he had directed the client to, talking as he entered.

"Okay, so, I'm going to have to hypnotize you into a slumber, so don't be afraid if you suddenly fall asleep. Things might be a bit weird at first, but I'll be with you shortly inside the dream. When you start out you're going to be significantly weaker than you are now, and you might find that you have moves you had a long time ago and lose your newer ones. When you get hurt in the dream tower, it will not transfer into the real world, but it'll still feel rather painful. Any questions and or concerns?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Jak
The moment when it turned around and gave off the glare towards the Charmeleon, he winced as he realized it could not have been him. Even though it looked exactly like him. It just couldn't have been him. Then Morpheus stated that it wasn't an actual pokemon and that it was a guardian. He also stated to be more careful as it looked hostile.

"A Guardian?" he stated as he glanced towards Morpheus and back at the now charging pichu. He quickly jumped out of the way having it run past him.

"So. I am assuming it takes the form of something in my memories? Lovely.." he stated as he could not help but have a slight thought slip into his mind of the spiritomb. He was glad that it was just Joey's appearance at the moment, however he had an unsettling feeling that he would have trouble fighting it if he had to hurt it. He was going to have to push aside the fact that this was not his friend. Currently being able to do so easily as it had not spoken to him at all and just straight out attacked him.

Numbers for Dream Tower [Page 2]
1, 9, 18
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 pm

The pichu growled, but the angry glare had faded into glittering eyes that looked frightened and as if it were crying. Morpheus felt something grip at his heart, as the move the pichu used took effect. He hesitated to do anything, not that he actually wanted to attack seeing the client be against attacking it. The drowzee paused, before a strange rock dropped on his head.
"Ow!" he cried out, rubbing his head and looking to the thing that had dropped onto his head. It was a strange looking stone, a rather odd one with a strange pattern that looked somewhat like a face. Just what was this?
Once the pichu was done looking at Morpheus, it turned to Jak, putting on the same frightened expression.

Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Jak
Jak looked at the Pichu as it made a terrified look on it's face. He shook his head for a moment. "No, yo- your not Joey! You are not sparks." he said as he looked again. He could not help but feel bad for the pokemon as he stood there. He couldn't fight this pichu if he needed to. He was going to have to fend it off by some other means if he had to.

He then heard Morpheus cry out as some kind of rock hit his head. He quickly turned to see what had hit him. It looked like an.. "Morpheus, We might need to get moving.. I can't have them both here!" he stated as he recognized the pattern to be a spiritomb's. If this place this place used his existing memories for these things. That rock had to be only one thing... He did not want to have that coming after him or morpheus if he had to deal with the Pichu. It was bad enough to see the spitting image of his friend being hostile then suddenly afraid.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 pm

The pichu's watering eyes changed to an smug smirk as the pokemon began to spark once more. The pichu held up an arm, and flames suddenly wrapped itself around the tip of its paws. The pichu pitched the small balls of flame at the charmeleon, using the all too familiar move, Ember.
The drowzee lifted his arms and attempted to use Hypnosis to stop the Pichu, wishing for Disable to have returned to him so that he could easily paralyze it. The pichu's aim was thrown off, as it began to grow drowsy, and it collapsed onto the floor face first, "Let's go!" Morpheus spoke, noticing a rope ladder fall from above. Maybe that was the tower's method of escape to give to them? He neared it, waiting for the Charmeleon to get climbing.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:07 am

Jak
Jak saw the little pichu suddenly grew a smug smirk as emit sparks from it's cheeks. Then the Pichu suddenly had flames wrap itself at the tips of its paws. It then throw the balls of fire at Jak. He went to jump out of the way but the fire moved slightly to match his direction in some way... "NO!" he had his claws extend out as he slashed at the fire. Making it wrap around his claws slightly burning his paws. He was somewhat used to the feeling when he had learned in the past how to wrap the flames on his claws. It didn't always work in his past but at least it did not burn him too badly.

He then heard Morpheus stated to get going. A rope ladder had fallen from above. He extended his claws slightly and attempted to grab the ladder. It took a few tried to get a hold of it properly and he began to climb it. "Had to be a rope ladder." he said in slight annoyance. He slowly made his way up the ladder behind morpheus.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:44 am

The Drowzee latched onto the rope as the charmeleon made his way up with difficulty, once he had fully boarded the ladder, the ladder suddenly shot up. They were dragged away from the floor and dragged higher and higher into the sky. Morpheus clung to the ladder for dear life, not desiring to fall to the ground far below. They were lifted for what seemed like forever, Morpheus's arms were beginning to ache by the time they finally stopped, and suddenly they were suddenly an electric jolt was sent down the ladder, forcing them to let go and fall. Morpheus was terrified for a moment, until he realized that they were suddenly on grassy terrain, in a forest. The ladder was sucked into a dark sky, disappearing into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 am

Jak
The moment Jak had gotten up a few steps of the ladder,Jak shouted with fear as it suddenly shot into the sky. He attempted to hold onto the ladder as long as he could. Jak looked up towards where the ladder was heading and noticed a huge surge of electricity shooting down the ladder. "Oh crap..." he stated as he held onto the ladder tighter, preparing for the electricity.

As the energy hit the drowsee it seemed that he forced him to let go and fall. This all seemed to happen in slow motion for Jak as the moment he saw this he got hit with the energy. It was much more intense then the pranks Joey has ever done relating to his electrical powers... He closed his eyes for a moment as he clung to the ladder. At some point he opened his eyes and was on the ground in the forest.. There was a drowsee over his head.

He seemed to have passed out for a moment as he didn't remember letting go of the ladder.

He rubbed his head for a moment. "What happened? I only remember.. Oh, the ladder." he stated as he slowly got up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 am

"I guess it dropped us off," Morpheus spoke, backing away from the charmeleon. The drowzee looked around, the trees were thick and dark, the grass tall. He wondered if this was Shadowhue Forest? He noticed a strange looking rock that seemed to have a purple glow to it. He looked at the stone, and could have sworn that it moved, "What's that?" he pointed at it, not daring to pick it up. The stone jiggled again, it was the same stone that had dropped on his head from back there. How did it even get up here with them?
"It's the thing that dropped on my head..." he mumbled aloud.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:00 am

Jak
Jak looked towards Morpheus as he spoke. He had already backed away from him as he got up. "Wonder where we ended up." he said as he looked around for a moment. The forest did not look like anything around grassveil. He thought for a moment. Morpheus seemed to be looking at a rock as he was thinking. He then realized this was one of the forested areas near where his village was.

"I think I know where..." he stopped as Morpheus seemed to point at the rock and asked what it was. Jak growled as he knew exactly what it was. "Raverous, I don't want to stick around for too long to see what this one can do." He stated. "I have some bad memories relating to him." he finished as he stared at the glowing rock.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:27 am

"N-No! P-Please...Don't go..." the stone suddenly spoke, seemingly shivering as a purple mist leaked from the stone. A rather depressed looking Spiritomb rose from the stone, avoiding eye contact with both the charmeleon and the drowzee, "I mean...don't leave me here alone...again..."
Morpheus blinked, having never seen this pokemon before. He looked to the Charmeleon, then to the spiritomb. It was he client's choice on whether or not to leave it, but this thing gave him the creeps, "Uh...Hullo..." Morpheus spoke to it.
"Please...don't leave me..." it spoke, fear in its ghostly eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:40 am

Jak
Jak stopped and looked at the spiritomb. "This has to be a trick, has to be..." he repeated softly to himself a couple times. He turned towards the spiritomb and stared at it. Noticing that it looked as if it was afraid.

"I won't leave, but I want a reason." he stated calmly to the spiritomb.

"Why are you afraid." he asked it, he was taking it extremely cautiously. Knowing that the real Raverous is nothing like this. He was actually hoping that this guardian or thing, was just using the form and no form of its appearance's original personality.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 am

"Well...it's dark here...I don't know where I am...I'm so alone...please..." the spiritomb begged, wishing it had knees to get on to show that it was begging. It instead lowered itself into the stone, trying to simulate begging and also kind of fearful that the fire type might suddenly attack. Morpheus watched, remaining in his spot and prepared to go into combat if the guardian decided that it did not want to be this rather timid and terrified spiritomb any more and instead turn into a dangerous mass murdering killer or something that wanted their heads on silver platters.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:16 am

Jak
Jak sighed, "You don't know where you?" Jak asked as he wasn't entirely sure if it was possible for these "Guardians" to not know where they were at. So he just assumed it was a possibility.

"I don't quite remember myself, However.. I believe this is the forest that resides outside of my village." he stated to the ghost type. He was having a huge mix of emotions about seeing this spiritomb. He felt bad yet also felt a sensation of hatred for some reason.

"Do you have a name." Jak asked the spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:59 am

"I don't really know...but I can make one up! Uh...Uh...Tinbucktoodlydoo!" the Spiritomb seemed a bit scared that it did not have a name, as if it was supposed to have one but had forgotten it like some little kid who had forgotten their homework. The spiritomb looked to the two with hopeful eyes, hoping that maybe, just maybe, they would forgive him for his screw up.
Morpheus blinked at the rather long name, "Uh...how about just Tin or something?" he suggested, wondering if the spiritomb realized the name was overly long and difficult to remember. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably, unsure of the situation himself. What should he do? Should he give some kind of advice?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:13 am

Jak
Jak felt a bit bad for the spiritomb. However not having a name doesn't seem possible unless someone was an amnesiac. "I think tin would fit for now." Jak agreed with Morpheus.

'I don't know if I should allow this.. Guardian thing come with us.' Jak thought to himself. However the thing seemed harmless at the moment. He knew very well if it was any bit of malice in this thing. This whole thing would be a setup to get them to trust it. Which is exactly what Jak knew Raverous would do.

"Is it just the dark you are afraid of? If so, how about this." Jak stated as he got a couple of nearby branches. He put them in a small pile halfway between where he first was and the spiritomb. He then laid his tail over it and waited until it caught on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail   The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire That Burns From Within...And On His Tail
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next