Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? Empty
PostSubject: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am

Acro glided to the floor with ease and waited for George, he observed the high walls that were pitch black. He was amazed at how high they had been before. He shivered, it felt ominous here. He just then remembered how there was a rumor flying around that this place was bottomless, "I guess the rumor was wrong, we're at the bottom!" he said. He turned to George, and said, "We better get to looking, we don't know if we'll get as lucky as we did up there." Acro pointed to the black mountains and turned left and right, "It looks like we can go either way...which way do you want to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am

"Doesn't matter to me..." George said. He looked a bit uneasy about the whole team thing... This is gonna screw me over thinking about this I can tell... George looked both ways... "You can choose." George was just gonna wait until the right time to bring the subject up... Hopefully Acro won't get angry when it does come up...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 am

Acro looked to the left then the right, "Umm, right i guess." his tail swished a bit as he began walking, he began looking under rocks and moving boulders. He wondered if the mightyena from earlier was down here...he was beginning to hate mightyenas. They always seemed to be the worst things around. Of course he wouldn't mind if one was on his side. He over turned some more rocks, not having a clue about what George was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:12 am

George was off about the idea, He tried not to show it but trying made it more obvious. "Well as with the other one... I hope we find the TM soon, I don't really like areas like this..." George wasn't a fan of Crevices that were like this. Underwater ones he never explored but they might be different. Water provides more movement for the buizel pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 am

Acro noticed something was off about his partner and asked, "Is something wrong?" he asked. He was genuinely concerned about his friend, he was about to stop so they could talk but heard a booming noise in the distance, "W-What was that?" he asked. Growing a bit frightened. He stared into the darkness, not sure of what he was even looking for. Acro heard another booming noise, a bit clearer this time. "Sounds a bit like a rock fall..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 am

"I would hope so... Not in the mood for a fight..." George looked around and ran up ahead, he saw where the rock slide hit. It was blocking the path. "Turns out we have to go the other way sadly... Well we never went far to begin with actually. So let's go." George turned but turned back as he saw an item. "Huh... must've dropped from the rock fall."

This dice is not existing.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the dice. (-hits self- Stupid stupid!))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 am

"Wow! It's a trawl orb!" Acro said with amazement, "If i recall correctly it attaracts any items within the area. So i would say it would attract any items within a good 10 minute's walk." he looked at the orb with curiosity. He wondered just how orbs worked anyways, what had made them? Why do they have different effects? He then added, "If you want to use it here then i'd suggest waiting a bit, since we didn't find anything here I don't think it would attract anything. Your choice though." Acro noticed the buizel didn't answer his question but kept quiet about it.

((I just realized something...what would happen to the exploration points if they split up?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 pm

George picked up the orb and put it in his bag. Maybe I should use it here... It doesn't seem fair to Acro... "I think it should be used another time..." Ah gosh dang it self! George kept walking. Again not much to talk about. "Well it seems we've re-reached the intersection. Time to go the other way..." Goerge turned around the corner to find...
Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

"We better get to walking." he said. His legs were beginning to grow tired, but he didn't complain. He would just be a burden to George if he complained. Acro tilted his head a bit in case he heard any more rocks falling. He heard nothing and silently thanked Arceus, if there was another rockfall they would have to either climb over it or be forced back and find another way down into the crevice. He sneezed again, the effects of the chill and the rain were still taking it's toll on him. He was still plagued with the cold, he ignored it though and marched forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"Well let's just hope we don't run into any pokemon. I'm pretty sure both of us are tired, but the crevice was already here so we might as well. It shouldn't take too long though..." George kept walking, he too was getting tired. Hopefully nothing bad happens since if both of the are tired. It makes them easier targets.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah, i just hope the mightyena from earlier isn't around here...or any of it's friends. I wonder if it's still angry for nearly killing it?"He thought aloud. He looked into the sky to see what time of day it was, but only saw blackness, "Either we're to deep for sunlight to reach here or it's turning night time. I really hope it's the second one though, being that deep could mean if a rock fell from above we'd be KO'd instantly." Acro suddenly stayed away from walls at that thought. He shivered at the idea of something rushing down and crushing his skull or back or even tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

George looked up to see the sky pitch black."I was pretty cloudy when we came down here. But you can see a few stars. Must be night time..." George kept walking through the crevice, the thought of leaving the team was tearing at the back of his brain... He thought, What would I do if I left? Would I be a lone wolf, helping others here and there, or join another team... I could join Tally, No that'd be awkward... Plus she might dive for the spot in Team Roark left by me... Mentally George laughed making sure not to let it out.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Acro nodded, agreeing with George. He was oblivious to his partner's planning, but he knew that something was off. He decided to ignore it and continue forward. He climbed up the side of the wall a bit, forgetting his earlier fears. He began jumping from rock to rock, searching for items that may have been stashed away inside the cracks by other pokemon. He looked back to George and called, "Find anything?" Acro glided back to the ground, not having any luck in finding anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"Nope, but we should find it soon. It didn't take too long to find brick break, besides half the day but that's besides the point. As long as nothing comes out and attacks us while we're searching and our guard is down and we're talking, we should be just fine to continue!" jinx George thought he heard something, but he was tired. Maybe the fatigue was getting to him.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 pm

An Onix crashed through the area. It threw itself around and bellowed, it had heard the trespassers on it's turf. It crashed into walls purposely to show how tough it was. It reared up like a snake and roared at the duo.

Acro squeaked in fear and lept out of it's path. His wings began to glint as it turned to steel, he looked for George among the mess of rocks the onix had made. Lucky for them the rift was too narrow for the onix to mave much mobility, it could barely turn around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next