Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Claria came back to the pond later hoping Adorable was going to get here faster then last time, she looked at the lake and smiled peacefully before looking from side to side for Adorable. The place looked a bit lonely to Claria she wondered why that was but just ignored it.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Meanwhile,Adorable once again visited the pond.He saw Claria and felt like he was flying"Claria"he shouted and run towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 pm

"Hey Adorable" Claria said before winking shortly after she said "so are you in any sort of team yet? I know that i will, i am going to meet him or her today i wonder that the pokemon will be like" She smiled at Adorable for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 pm

"Not yet"Adorable said while smiling."Truth is...I left home to create pr join an exploration team and im still looking for pokemon".I wish I could explore with her.She's so beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well thats nice, i bet you will find a great team and will explore alot." She said before having a idea she quickly said "from time to time we can make our own little adventures what do you say?" Claria then smiled happily at Adorable however she didn't trust him so much yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

"I'd love to".Adorable noticed the stressed face of her.Damn,she understood it."I love exploring".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 pm

"Thats fine with me" She said before jumping into the pond, shortly after she splashed Adorable and said "The water is quite deep i think i can swim underwater here" She shortly started to swim underwater with her eyes closed then she put her head out the water and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

"Hey,don't dive a lot.It might be dangerous"Adorable suggested and dived as well."If something happens to her..."hey,wait me"said,closed his eyes and dived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oh come on this place is like harmless!" She swam over to the other side of the pond and then deep under blowing a few bubbles it water before giggling and hopping out of the water quickly brushing the water off her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 pm

When Claria's head came put...Adorable claims to have seen a goddeses."i...um...ypunever know what will happen"Giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 pm

She giggled a bit before drying her fur some more before she said "i really hate to say it now but i think i shouldn't have gone in that water now my furs all wet and i am a electric type"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yup,you better not use an electric attack".I wish I could tell Claria what I feel for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:25 pm

"Hey that would be just bad" She started to giggle before saying "i hope you dont mind but theres someone else coming along i hope thats ok with you" she though about using a electric move for a second but remembered that her fur was still wet and she would hurt her left too it really made her a bit mad since she loved to use electric attacks at random.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

"...Oh...Me...uhh..."Adorable was frustrated.If the pokemon was male,he would knock it out in a battle.He was so angry from what he heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Volcanic walked along looking around when he saw a small pond. He saw 2 other pokemon and walked over to them. "Hi there. My name is Volcanic." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next