Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Secret Rivalry!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Crash walked up to the entrance of the Frozen Stream, shivering a bit from the bitter air. He pulled his dark red cloak tighter around himself, "Well, this isn't all bad, if the stream is frozen that means I won't have to go swimming to look for this charcoal...at least I hope not." He sighed, and his warm breath made steam form in the cold air.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

A Cyndaquil was walking around the frozen stream, not sure why. Something told him he should be there, so he traversed the icy lands. Being a fire type, he was quite resistant to cold. As the Cyndaquil was walking, he noticed another traveler. He wasn't sure if the traveler was friend or foe, so he ducked for cover, hoping to not be noticed.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Walking unsteadily and uncomfortably on her two fins, searching for an open bit of water in the stream was a lone Carvanha named Bait. Currently, she was inwardly moaning to herself about how bored she was and how uncomfortable walking on her fins was (which was nothing new; she moaned to herself three times a day as part of her daily routine).
"Seriously, I travel around for a bit to ease my boredom, and I just end up in a frozen wasteland. Why do I always end up doing nothing when I go out to have fu-"
That was when she stepped on an especially fragile bit of ice on the stream and fell straight into the freezing water.

------

Bait was not used to this cold temperature. She was used to the relative warmth of the small pond and the coral forests, where she used to live, and the icy stream was a horrifying change of pace. Immediately, the Carvanha jumped out, landing on her side on the icy stream, shivering uncontrollably. "WHAT THE HELL- THAT WAS FREEZING!" Bait yelled, completely unconcerned with getting attention from other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 pm

A cold splash of water hit Crash, soaking him from head to foot in freezing water. "GAAAH! What the hell was that!?" He glared intensely at the direction the water came from. He rushed over to the area as quickly as possible, but tripped over a warm bump. He turned to look at what he had tripped on, and saw his old friend, Reo. "Reo! How's it going?"
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Reo was splashed by the water as well, and began shivering uncontrollably. Due to his low resistance to water and fire typing, he became very weak. "Wh-what's up Crash?" Reo was freezing, which is a rare occurrence for a fire type. He began stumbling for his Sitrus Berry, and ate it, feeling better immediately.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:24 pm

It was only after rolling around on the floor that Bait noticed that there were any creatures nearby whatsoever. Apparently, she'd splashed water onto them or something.
"Um... Hi? Ah, hell, did I get you with water? Sorry." Despite her apologetic words, the Carvanha wasn't very apologetic at all - if it had been intentional, she would be smirking, but as it was she was just disappointed that she couldn't spray them on purpose. It seemed like the perfect prank to play on her fellow Pokemon.
Bait began rolling on her side, attempting to stand up on her fins. "God, I hate it... when this happens. Do... Do you know how uncom... Uncomfortable it is to walk with a fi... With a fin on your stomach? Stupid..." Finally, the Carvanha gave up. "Could you guys help me up? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Crash looked down on the Carvanha, "So you're the one who splashed me? You don't sound very sorry..." He derp face'd when the fish tried to stand up, "Uhm...sure, I'll help you." He picked up the fish and righted him up. "So, who are you? Are you one of the Carvanha that hid the Charcoal?" Crash explained his mission to the two pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:15 am

Reo shivered as he helped up the Carvanah. "O-oh, that's what's up C-crash." Reo seemed to be in extreme discomfort. "An-and Crash i-is right, you seem so-somewhat happy that y-you did th-that. Ah, s-sorry, i'm just v-very cold." Reo questioned and explained.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 am

((I don't know if you noticed, but she's disappointed rather than happy. Huge difference.))

"Thanks. Oh, uh... Yeah, I'm actually not a part of that school. I talked to a guy from there once, but he seemed sort of stupid, so yeah." The Carvanha, back on her fins, unsteadily began walking slowly forward. "So what, are you from the guild? I wanted to join once, but stuff happened and the guy I was supposed to join agreed that we didn't work together well so... Yeah."
Bait grinned as she finally regained a semblance of balance. "Sweet, I can walk again. Oh, um, you guys need any help or anything? I've actually got absolutely nothing to do, and I really want an excuse to explore or something. What do you say, eh?" The Carvanha grinned and eyed the two of them, hoping for - no, expecting - an affirmative response.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 pm

((I'm going to assume that Reo wants to come along too))

Crash took off his cloak and wrapped it around the freezing cyndaquil, "Here, you need this more than I do. So, you guys want to join me? Sure, I guess that's alright, I needed someone to swim down and grab the item anyways...I'm not too good at swimming." He pointed over in the northwest direction, "The part of the stream where they hid the charcoal is somewhere in that direction. We can't afford to waste any time, so we'll head along the riverbank." He didn't know how fast the piranha pokemon could walk, so he waited for him to walk first.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

"Th-thanks Crash." Reo said while stumbling forward. "I'm probably gonna be more of a burden on this mission." Reo thought.  While walking, Reo bumped into a Pokémon, making it angry. "Ow! H-hey!" The Pokémon turned around an began chasing Reo.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 am

(This isn't a rule, but I recommend using either single-quotation marks (') or italics to separate thoughts from dialogue. Also, I'm not going to be naming either of your characters by name due to Bait not knowing their names. Just a disclaimer.)

The Carvanha (who was currently standing awkwardly out of water) squinted at the purple, large creature currently chasing the Cyndaquil (whose name she couldn't recall hearing). "Is that thing a Loudred?" she asked her new companion (whose name and species she also couldn't recall). "Most Pokemon I've seen are either aquatic or from the town. Or the forest. I dunno."
As it was, the Loudred (assuming that she recognized it correctly) was much faster than it looked, and gave the Cyndaquil a good chase. "Huh. We should probably help him, huh?
A smirk appeared on the Carvanha's face, and (after clearing her throat), Bait shouted at the top of her lungs. "HEY, FATSO!"
The Loudred stopped momentarily to stare at Bait incredulously before going back to chasing the Cyndaquil. "Well, that didn't work as expected," Bait murmured, looking around absent-mindedly for something that could potential- "Oh, what's that?"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Crash sighed in annoyance as Bait tried to bring the Loudred to them, "You shouldn't make yourself a target, if he attacked, you couldn't have dodge with those fins." He saw Bait completely ignore him and pick up a nearby revival seed. He left the fish behind and ran at the loudred, getting close enough to his ears, then using Fake Out to make a loud noise. The Loudred folded his ears too late, and uttered a loud and painful sound, falling to the ground, stunned. Crash jumped up into the air and fell back down, his leg glowing with energy as his smashed into the Loudred, knocking him out.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"Thanks Crash and, wait, who are you?" Reo asked, confused. "In any case, we should move forward." Reo went ahead, feeling a good bit better. "Found the stairs!" Reo exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 am

(Stairs? What? We're in a frozen stream. How can there be stairs in a frozen stream? Also, how in the hell did you take down a loudred with one kick? It's at least level twenty, and even with your super effectiveness, it'd still be pretty hard to take down.)

Bait glared at the Tyrogue. "I was going to distract it from the Cyndaquil and give him a chance to attack while the Fatso turned on us. He's a fire type, he'd be able to take the guy out. Besides, even if he couldn't I could just jump and land in the water, then trap the loudred underwater and drown it." She dropped the serious act and grinned. "Chillax, I know my stuff. Plus, I got a reviver seed from all of that!"
The Carvanha looked away from the Tyrogue and instead glanced at his Cyndaquil friend. "Uh, name's Bait. Carvanha. So, we're continuing onward?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Rivalry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Rivalry!   Secret Rivalry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Rivalry!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next