Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Adorable show her coming.Normally,he could use twister to send her far away and faint but instead of this violent attack,he charged at her with tackle.The one who would still stand after the hit will be the winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm

"Huh" Said Claria right before she and Adorable crashed together she fell back and hit the ground slowly trying to get up as she did that she was trying to encourage herself to get up by thinking "Come on Claria your a lot stronger then that keep going plus your the one what asked for a battle" she got up but almost fell over right after she got up still standing however almost ready to faint she stood there as she looked at Adorable to see if he was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm

"WHAT THE..."Adorable didn't though Claria would stand aside.He kept going and crashed.When he stood up,instead of being angry and ready to defeat the opponent with an ultimate twister,he just sent out a bit worried smile and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Claria looked at Adorable and giggled before coming over and giving him her paw as she said "You ok? You know lets just call it a tie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

When Claria got close to Adorable,his heart was pounding so fast.''I'm ok...don't worry.Uhh i could take a break''said and smiled.My heart is going to break.Now i'm sure about it...I'm in love with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Claria looked at him and said "ok if you say so" she hopped on to the water and scooped some water in her paws before drinking it then she hoped away from the water and then she laid down in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Adorable sat nextt to her.He couldn't get out of his mind the love he was feeling.I wonder if she understood it.I think she did.She looks quite...shocked."So I have to say...you are quite strong.You weren't an easy opponent,I have to admit it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 pm

She looked Adorable in his eyes and said "thanks your not that weak ether" She smiled at him and then at the almost glowing still water she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Adorable couldn't believe in his eys.Claria looked gorgeous."Claria..."he whispered.So beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Claria got up and said "I wonder how deep this pond is?" She looked into the shining water and smiled as she felt a mystical glow in the area she just loved this place so much she looked to her side and at Adorable and said "Lets meet up here often kay? We might now be a team be we can still be friends right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 pm

"Sure".Adorable was so happy,he wanted to scream,he would die from his happiness."I'd love to"he said while looking at her.In his eyes she was a godesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:11 pm

She smiled happily when suddenly she saw something shining next to Adorable, Claria came closer and saw that is was a bit of grass with a water drop on it Claria giggled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Adorable was about to shout from ahppiness.Claria could hear his heart pound.He was standing there looking at her seeing the leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Claria could hear his heart beat she thought "wow maybe he likes me? Bur we only just met wow" Claria looked at Adorable and said "We will meet again i need to go for now okey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 pm

"what?Oh yes right me too"Adorable just remember he had to sleep.At night he will go to sign at the guild."I hope we meet again"said and smiled to her.After she left,he left as well while he was excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next