Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Meanwhile,Adorable was thinking Will that Emolga be male or female?Strong or weak?I can't wait to see After a long way,the exhausted Adorabled finally saw emolga while she was relaxing.His heart started pounding fast She is so beautiful''You must be the Emolga which we said to meet up here,right?''
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Claria looked at the snivy and said fast "Yea i am your quite late too" shortly giggling "never mind about that for now" Her voice started to sound unfriendly for a moment before walking up to the snivy and saying "i am Claria nice to meet you but please don't be late next time i hate waiting" she looked down at the ground and then said "so your a male? female? Oh whats your favorite color!?"
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 pm

''I'm male,my favourite color is green''Adorable said too fast.''What about you?''.Adorable lied,he knew that Claria was female.He didn't even know why he lied.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:49 pm

"I am a female silly" she giggled shorty after, "my favorite color is hmm yellow, oh i fogto to ask whats your name?" Claria looked at the snivy thinking "I am scared snivys normally hate Emolgas behavior and the fact they are a bit lazy"
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 pm

''My name is Adorable.Uhhh...''.Adorable didn't know what to say.''Wan...wanna...''I have a loss of words.First time happens to me Adorable was standing still without knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:56 pm

"I want to see how strong you are! want to have a friendly battle?" Claria looked Adorable in the eye and then smiled happily before she stared to mess around with her ears *twich twich* Claria suddenly giggled as loud as she could then she stared at the ground as she said "sorry" in a really soft voice.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 pm

''A...a battle?I...uhh''.Adorable knew he was very strong.He didn't want to hurt Claria.''Are you...sure?Because...''*giggle*what now?I dont want to hurt her''Ok but a friendly one''.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:07 pm

"I am sure no worries" Claria hopped back since it was battle time she happily smiled before asking "do you want to go first?" She looked at Adorable she wanted to impress him for sure leave him amused and shocked. She knew it was something she was good at or at least it would be fun.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 pm

''Sure.Okay...let's do this''and Adorable unleashed a vicious Twitser from the ground which cause a storm.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 pm

"Hmm" Claria was suddenly attacked she fell back but quickly got up and said "i dont give up that easily" She thought to herself "now what should i use? Right i know" Claria used Thunder shock.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 pm

''Hey,you don't know that electric type moves dont do a lot of damage to grass type pokemon?''Adorable said while hitted by the thundershock without getting hurt a lot.Immediatly after,he used a powerfull tackle.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 pm

"I know i just wanted something easily to start off" She watched as Adorable came at her she quickly hopped to the side with the tackle missing her, she gave Adorable a evil smile followed by a giggle then used quick attack.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm

''Woa,your pretty fast''said and dogded her attack.Then attacked her with tackle.she's so cute and cool I really like her.
Back to top Go down

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 pm

"Thanks" She tried to miss the tackle but tripped on her legs and got attacked anyway she lifted herself up again this time her eye twitched for a second before she got up completely she thought "ok lets do this i only have one good more and the rest wont do much anyway so its going to be quick attack again" Claria seeded up at Adorable and used quick attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next