Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm

he groaned and sat up...just as 2 more apples fell... BONK! BONK! "OOUUUCCHH!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 pm

"Race wasn't a good idea as it seems"said and frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Claria looked at Volcanic and said "can you hear me?" she was a bit worried about Volcanic, she wondered if he got hurt on his head badly but to be fair she really didn't care that much just wanted to seem friendly she cared more about getting some rest any moment now.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Volcanic was rubbing his head "loud and clear......ow......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 pm

"Better do something else.Why not just relax and look at the clouds?"suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 pm

"Yea lets just watch the clouds" she walked over to a sunny spot in the sun and laid down watching the clouds pass by slowly the sky was really bright so Claria turned away for a moment before slowly drifting off to a day dream yet still she was a bit tired from a days work.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Adorable laid down near Claria."Look,this one reminds me a Magnemite"said while laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Volcanic sighed and picked up the apples that hit him...he gave one to Adorable and one to Claria and kept one for himself he layed back and started eating his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Claria took the apple and put it down by her she then giggled and said "yea it does but look theres one that looks like a train!" she pointed to cloud that looked a bit like a train floating off which other clouds on the sky it made her feel happy and calmed her down a little.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

"Thanks"said and started eating.However,he ate it too fast and he got a stomacache."Oww...my stomache hurts.I ate too fast"said and hold tight his belly with his two hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Volcanic sighed and looked at a cloud "that one looks like a charizard......like my dad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

"I'm feeling sick.Oww...sorry i can't see...I feel dizzy".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Claria rolled her eyes whilst saying "oh come on" she turned to Adorable and said "you should have slowed down" then she tossed back continuing to look at the puffy clouds. "really?" She was now searching for a cloud that was special to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Volcanic nodded "really...he was a great explorer leader...but one day ...he didn't come back "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

"I know.Ugh...I'll be fine"said and,trying to endure the pain,started to look the clouds again."That's nice,Volcanic".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next