Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Volcanic woke up with a start......he shook unable to sleep again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 pm

"DIAMONDS AND JEWELLERIES.ALL MINE"Adorable shouted and wake up."Ohh.no dungeon,just a dream'Adorable was disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Claria woke up as soon as she heard Adorable shouting she tossed and tossed when she fell with into the pond the cold water was hitting her face as she fell in slowly falling deeper and deeper the plants in the extremely cold pond tickled at her head.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:06 pm

"Claria"Adorable shouted and ran towwards her."Sorry".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Volcanic saw her fall in and reached in and pulled her out "you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

"I'm terribly sorry"Adorable apologised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:10 pm

The shook her head then opened her eyes and said "yea i think so" she looked at Adorable and said "its ok" she then got up slowly trying to bush as much water as she could off "dude thats so unfair i am a electric type" she looked somewhat scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Volcanic smiled and used his flame from his tail to dry her off. "Does that help? One thing is for sure...my fire sure is good at drying off wet fur" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Adorable couldn't hide a small smile."Well,just don't use any electric type moves for now and you will be fine.After all,we didn't need to fight till now,did we?"said and once again apologised.He then stepped towards the tree once again,this time to write something which he was the only one who know what.He hided the memo in a small hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Claria starred at Adorable quickly jumping over to him whilst saying "what are you going Adorable?" she tried to turn her head more to see what ever he pit in the tree, she just couldn't help but want to know what it was and why it was there even then she said "come on tell me no wait show it to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 pm

"Uhh...it's nothing don't worry"Adorable said while stressed-smiling."It's a simple memo nothing intresting"said while stepping back.Suddenly,he didn't noticed and fell into a hole."Help,I can't stand up,my arm hurts so much"said while shouting desperatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Claria hopped back as she saw Adorable fall then she jumped back over to the hole quickly shouting "are you ok?" She was truly scared and almost shaking her voice sort of hight picked yet she mumbed a lot.... she looked over the deep hole slowly trying to work her way down walking carefully one step at a time as she said "dont worry i am coming for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:18 pm

"Oww...thanxs Claria.My hand hurts.Oww..."Adorable was a bit lying he just wanted to see if Claria was still her friend and if she cares for him."I'll be fine Claria thanks.I will just sit here and the pain will stop".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Claria came right down the hole and slowly began to pick Adorable up a bit at a time before then looking back up at the sides of the hole she then said "we can make it up there easily" Claria began to walk up really slowly trying not to hurt Adorable's arm more then it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 pm

"Thank you for helping me.Was a very idea to stand against my arm while falling.Seriously,why did I do this?"Adorable said while thinking I shouldn't had been afraid we are still friends and I hope this lasts long.Just do not see the memo I hid.Otherwise I will be embarassed.I don't wish she knows my family condition and the reason I send money to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next