Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:54 am

Claria smiled she picked up a small soft stone and said "i wonder how many times we could pass this around without it falling in the ground?" She giggled again over something that happened earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Don't know"Adorable said while smiling.He then holded Claria's hand gently and the two of them were walking together.This was Adorable's happiest moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 am

Claria smiled happily and then *hick* "Opps i think i got the hiccups" she giggled and then *hick hick*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Adorable couldn't hide a smile.He was attracted even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Claria giggled before walking along a bit more whist saying "so are you going to join the guilt i am maybe i will see you around there once in a while?" she then thew the rock near the pond, still looking in Adorable's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 pm

"Of course I will join the guild.I always wanted to become an explorer"he said slowly and with a very sweet voice while looking at Claria's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 pm

"Maybe we will see each other there then, i really cant wait to meet my partner" she said before walking toward the pond and slowly drinking from the pond then getting up and starting to talk again "we will be great explorers one day wont we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Volcanic followed silently but then spoke up "i'm joining too......my father was an explorer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:13 pm

"Of course.After all,I could travel anywhere with you"said and hugged her again.Slowly but steadily,their love was growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

"Thats nice Volcanic, wait how long have you been watching us?" Claria had a shocked look on her face and she was starring at Volcanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:17 pm

"Oh crap..."Volcarin what did you saw?"Adorable asked impetiantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Volcanic chuckled "Dont worry Claria. You too Adorable. My lips are sealed. I wont say a word"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 pm

"I hope so.Please,even if you promised,don't say a word"Adorable took a relieving breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Claria was still a little in shock "yea don't tell anyone kay?" Claria then sat down and started to look at some of the flowers that where growing by the pond, "so how are you Volcanic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Adorable sat next to Claria."Hey guys,we will all join the guild,right?Why not explore all together sometimes?"Adorable asked while a bit frustrated as he couldn't do anything with Claria in front of Volcaronic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next