Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Claria rolled her eyes and said "we are going to the Pecha forest, i dunno i never been there" Claria shook her paw over the grass sightly before slowly picking up a few flowers from the ground softly petting the petals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:58 pm

"Pecha forest.Such an awesome place full of my favourite berries.I fancy go there.And we can colect some berries as well.THey are so tasty.And if we get poisoned they will sure be needed"Adorable stood up and watched at the sun.He closed his eyes and he was standing there,enjoying the chill of the night and the small blow of the wind.It was refreshing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Volcanic smiled. He had never been to the Petcha Forest before. He had heard it was beautifull though...barries everywhere and trees perfect for resting in the shade if you got tired during exploration and needed a break. "Sounds good to me! Lets get ready" (sorry it took so long)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Claria giggled softly at their comments then slowly nodding her head as she began to speak her voice really quite and gentle "we should get ready soon shouldn't we? Right?" she got up quickly after she finished and span around then putting her arm up as if holding something just her paw was empty she then snapped out of that position and rubbed her head before saying really nervously "that forest wont wait forever will it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am

"Ahah...sure it won't"Adorable smiled.He wanted to go to pecha forest.He wanted to collect as much berries as he could.Also,he would love to explore so it was the perfect place for him."Right,what type of pokemon live there by the way?If they are bug or poison I might have a problem"Adorable giggled.Bug pokemon scare him a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 am

Volcanic smiled and looked at Adorable. He chuckled a bit. "Dont you worry about a thing adorable. Bug types dont bother me at all. So i can handle them if you want me too. Heck if we get lucky we may not have to fight so much right guys?" He smiled and stretched his arms over his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

"Right!" Claria shouted hopping into the air without noticing at all she then dropped down and giggled a bit before thinking about their adventure and how it will go. It was all new to her and she loved every idea of it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:44 pm

"Man,I rally wanna explore.We will meet lot of pokemon,maybe cool stuff,new friends,rare things...oh im so excited"Adorable once again started daydreaming.He really loves exploring.And exploring with his best friends would be awesome."Okay,we should get ready soon,shouldn't we?"said and hopped up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

"I say so" Claria burst out laughing before hopping around the pond slowly catching water into her paws and she hopped along then splashing the water into her face right before she started to think of everything she will need along the way this was all vary nice to her and the idea seamed to be great in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Volcanic smiled and looked at his friends. He had lost a lot of friends when he left his home...but he was glad he had friends now...he sighed and thaught about adventuring...he thaught of his dad. "Im ready to go guys. Sorry if im being impatent and nagging too much. Im just real excited to get exploring!" He looked down abit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Claria looked at the sky and then at her friends slowly coming closer then she stretched out her paw in front of her as she said "no matter what will happen tomorrow we will work together for the time being we will get thought this we have to" Claria's voice was cheerful yet convinced of what she said as she waited for her friends to promise to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

"YEAAAAAAAAAAA PECHA FOREST...HERE WE COME"Adorable said while being super-excited,it was like a dream exploring with his friends.Exploring is somuch fun.And with friends even more.Ok i better get ready.Adorable lied down near a tree and took a nap.Shortly afetr,he slept and dreamed the next day with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Volcanic smiled and nodded. He was glad they were finally going to explor. He looked ath the sky and saw a few flying pokemon fly past. He sighed happily. "I will do the best i can guys...I promise. I am going to work hard in order to honor my dad. Lets do this!" He smiled more and thrust a fist into the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Claria giggled under her breath before walking over to a tree and then shortly laying against it looking at her friends before staring to think over if this was right or was she ready? Who knew she just had to wait which made her slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Adorable was still sleeping.He was in deep lumber and he was thinking of tomorrow's exploration.so many things we will do.so many pokemon to see and fight.And so many items to collect.Adorable was so excited.He couldn't wait for the next day to explore with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next