Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is HeartGold, so the characters will encounter Ho-Oh. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the SoulSilver version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (HeartGold), I will be a main character. In SoulSilver, whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:30 pm

The Spinarak smiled at the Ledyba.
"Spina, Spinarak"(Sure, I'd love for be friends!) she replied cheerfully.
Odette on the other hand proceeded to shrink further back underneath the seat, hiding from view and keeping her silence.

Serena looked up at Terra, smiling weakly. They all had caught at least one Pokemon on their first Route. It looked like things we're going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Jeff's Pokemon were done and now he was waiting for the others' pokemon to finish. He let the Sentret, now fully healed, out of the pokeball. "Now, what should I call you..." He said, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Terra sucked in a tense breath as she got her pokemon back. "Time to let you out, then..." she muttered, grabbing the pokeball containing the temperamental Pidgey. "You guys might want to step back a little, just in case...Go, Pidgey!" she ordered nervously, releasing the Pidgey...who appeared to be taking a nap. "Oh, sure. NOW you're calm. Now, what to call you, mister difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

"Guys, I'm gonna look for some food. I'll come back with food, or the way to the food." Dan then looked for some food. He found an area that Nurse Joy had told him to go, then he came back and told everyone where to go for food. "Follow me, guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"Great, thanks!" Terra replied, recalling the newly named Aquilo, who had slept through the entire naming process. Hopefully, the name had worked its way into his mind through his subconcoiusness. A strange sound emerging from her belly snapped her out of her thoughts, only to be followed by Ashni growling one of her "feed me" growls. "I guess all of us could use some grub right now..." Terra chuckled as she picked her electric, little lioness up.

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 pm

"Alright." He said, returning the Sentret to its pokeball. He followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5