Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is HeartGold, so the characters will encounter Ho-Oh. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the SoulSilver version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (HeartGold), I will be a main character. In SoulSilver, whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Dan woke up when his Totodile woke him up. "Good morning Bowser." Dan said. "Isn't there something I have to do right now?" Dan realized he had to get his pokedex from the professor. "Oh No! I overslept!" Dan Exclaimed. "Let's go Bowser !" "Totodile!" Said Bowser. Dan rushed outside and went to the lab. "Sorry I'm late prof." Jake apologized to the prof.

"No need to worry." Said the prof. "It happens all the time. You must be Dan, right?" "Yes I am Dan. And this is Bowser." "Totodile!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Jeff saw the newcomer come into the lab, and saw he had a totodile. "This must be everyone, I guess." He said to his Pikachu, looking surprised. "Pika." (Guess so.) the Pikachu replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Just as the Pikachu had spoken, the door slammed open yet again, revealing an exhausted Terra holding her trusty Shinx. "W-wait, I'm h-huh-ere too!" she stuttered out as she tried to catch her breath. Running all the way from Violet City to New Bark Town in one stretch hadn't exactly been easy for the girl. "M-my name is Terra, and this-huh is Ashni." she hastily added, the Shinx in her arms growling confirmingly. "S-sorry for being-whew late!"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm

The professor turned to the group of them. "Now that's everyone. It says so on my list." He says, checking the last person off the list. He told them about the Pokedex. "I have been looking for a few trainers to carry on my work." He hands them some Pokeballs. "Here you go. These 10 pokeballs for each of you should help you get started." Jeff smiled. "I think we might work well as a team, whaddya all say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

"Sure" Said Dan. "As long as Bowser's OK with it." "Totodile!" Agreed the Totodile. "Well, I'm in." Dan went outside and waited for the rest to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"Awesome!" Terra's exhaustion quickly got replaced with excitement as she recieved the pokedex and pokeballs. Ashni, who was equally excited, jumped out of her trainer's arms and even started to spin around out of sheer enthusiasm! "I promise I won't let you down, professor!" the girl exclaimed before turning around to face the others. "A team, huh?" she grinned, stretching out her arm. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Reena accepted her Pokedex and Pokeballs with a small smile, "I'd love to!"
The thought of helping the professor like this and carrying on his work was.. incredible. She turned to the rest of the group and smiled weakly at them, "A team.... I guess I could work with that."

Azazel smiled at Jeff's Pikachu from his perch on Reena's shoulder.
"Ralts~" (Pleased to meet you all!~) he smiled at the rest of the Pokemon.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Dan was excited to be with some new friends on this team. "So let's go and get our dreams finished!" Dan exclaimed. "But what are everyone's dreams? Mine is to become the Johto League champ."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 am

Jeff walked out with the others, and was ready to begin his journey. "Well Dan, I am what you might call a breeder. My goal is actually to either become a Johto Champ like you want, or to become a champion breeder." He said happily. "Plus to get this pokedex filled." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:07 am

"Johto champ..." Terra repeated, thinking it over. "It's a pretty good goal, but I think I'm gonna settle for becoming a researcher." she replied, a smile forming on her face, as well. "After all, we're able to go on this great adventure thanks to the professor, and I'd like to pay him back somehow." she explained before giving her pokedex a proud look. "Researching pokemon has always been my dream, as well." "Shiin, shiiiin! (Hey, don't forget about me!)" Ashniy growled impatiently. "Right." Terra chuckled. "I might want to challenge the gyms, too, just to let Ashni blow off some steam..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

"I just want to learn more about Pokemon and make some new friends..." Reena replied. She paused for a moment. There really seemed to be no certain ambition that she had, but everyone else was challenging the Gyms.
"I guess... I'll also take the Gym Challenge though," she added, looking to Azazel on her shoulder. She was sure that if she worked hard to teach her Pokemon new ways of battling, she would be able to beat the Gym Leaders.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm

"OK, it's settled." Dan said. "We're all going for the gym challenge and some other dreams. Well let's get started!" "Totodile!" Said Bowser right next to Dan just running off to the way to Cherrygrove Town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 am

"Alright!...wait." Terra's enthusiasm quickly faded when she saw Dan running towards Route 29. "Oh man..." the girl moaned tiredly. "Don't tell me we're gonna run all the way back up to Violet City?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 am

"I'd prefer not to run if I'm honest..." replied Reena quietly, "Perhaps then I could focus on catching and training some new Pokemon..."
Serena followed Dan, but considerably slower. She looked to Azazel,
"So what do you say Zazee? What sort of Pokemon should we get on our team? A Caterpie? A Weedle? Perhaps a Pidgey or a Sentret?"

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Jeff was pretty much the same way. He was not much of a runner, so he would get tired real easily if he ran. "Well Jay, you ready to get those badges?" He asked the Pikachu. "Pikachu!" it said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next