Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is HeartGold, so the characters will encounter Ho-Oh. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the SoulSilver version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (HeartGold), I will be a main character. In SoulSilver, whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

"Looks like we're goin' slow and steady, after all." Terra let out a relieved sigh. "I've sorta already done my share of running today." she added with a small chuckle. Ashni couldn't care less about how fast they got there, as long as she got to fight along the way, and was now strolling leisurely alongside her trainer. "I'm from Violet City, by the way. What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:48 pm

"Believe it or not, I am actually from Pallet Town." Jeff said happily. "I actually beat the Kanto victory road. So when we moved to Johto, I decided to take the gym leader challenge and breed some pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:54 pm

"I'm from Ecruteak City," replied Serena quietly, Azazel using one paw to slightly lift the green 'helmet' so that he could see properly as they walked. He wanted to keep a look out for any wild Pokemon as they would soon reach Route 29.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm

"Ecruteak City..." Terra repeated, unfolding her map. "That's the one above Goldenrod, right? The one that's kinda similar to Violet City?" she asked as she showed the spot to Serena. "There's supposedly alot of stories about legendary pokemon in Ecruteak..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Serena nodded, "With the Brass and Bell Towers lots of people tend to go there to see if they can find out about them. Though with the Brass Tower as damaged as it is, it's kinda hard to get anything from it... and they don't let most people into the Bell Tower."
One of the things Reena didn't mind talking about was her home town. A lot of people were curious about the stories that surrounded it as well as the towers, but she was used to it now. She had actually found Azazel in the Burned Tower, his egg having been left there, abandoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 am

"Well, maybe they'll let us in if we show them our pokedexes~" Terra replied, partially seriously, partially joking. As she spoke, she turned towards Jeff. "By the way, Jeff, you said you've already beaten the Kanto elite?" the curious girl asked. "What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Jeff remembered what it was like, and he smiled. "It was very hard, but it took me almost half a month to finish. The Kanto elite, however, took me the rest of the month, but after I had caught more pokemon, I was able to beat them all."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Serena just continued walking. By now they had reached Route 29 and Reena wanted to focus on trying to catch a new Pokemon. She saw a few Pidgey and Sentret, contemplating on going for them. Azazel was sat on her shoulder, pointing out each of the wild Pokemon so that she could see them clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

"So you beat the entire thing in a month?" Terra exclaimed, almost choking on her own spit. Beating the Elite 4 was impressive enough on its own, but doing so in just a month? "That's amazing..." she muttered. "I...don't suppose you could show me a few tricks to battling sometime?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"Why, I would be glad to, Terra." Jeff said, smiling. He never had anyone want to have him as a mentor. His sister who now had kids of her own, maybe, but himself? This made him very happy that he was finally a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 am

"Ralts!"(Look there!) cried Azazel, his trainer immediately looking to where his small pale paw was pointing. There on the trunk of the tree next to them, where they had been walking underneath it's branches, was something... spider-like. Serena peered at it curiously.
"I think... I think it's a Spinarak," she replied to her Ralts. Reena had seemed to ignore the conversation the others were having.
"Try using Growl Zazee."

The Ralts did as he was bid, an ominous sounding Growl coming from his parted jaws. The Spinarak seemed to wince at the sound before crawling down the tree trunk and onto the ground.

"Shadow Sneak..."
Reena stepped back as she said the name of the move, enabling some room for her Ralts and the Spinarak to battle.

The Ralts nodded again, all of a sudden leaping into it's own shadow as the Spinarak attempted to tangle him with a String Shot. Azazel leaped back up again behind the Spinarak, attacking it.

The Spinarak whipped around, not in time to avoid damage, but in time to hit Azazel with it's Poison Sting before the Ralts could dodge. Azazel retaliated with another Shadow Sneak, diving underneath the Spinarak and appearing to attack it from behind again.
The Spinarak was propelled a few feet away by the attack and Serena rummaged through her bag for a Pokeball.
She found one, and tossed it at the Spinarak. It was sucked in via the red beam and the Pokeball started to shake from side to side as the Spinarak struggled to get free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 am

"Great, I'm looking forward to-whoa!" Terra spun around at the sound of fighting pokemon. "C'mon, this I gotta see!" she exclaimed, approaching the combatants. It looked like it went fairly well for Azazel, apart from the Poison Sting, which luckily didn't seem to poison him. "No, Ashni." Terra ordered, forcing her Shinx into a sit. "This is Azazel's battle. Okay, girl?" The Spinarak was slowly, but steadily getting weaker, and Serena saw her chance to throw a pokeball at it. Now all she can do is wait... Terra thought, eyeing the pokeball as the pokemon inside it struggled to get out.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Dan and Bowser went to see what was happening and saw the battle between Azazel and the Spinarak. Dan wanted to get into a battle so bad that he looked for a pokemon instantly. "Totodile" Bowser said, pointing at a pokemon. "I wonder what pokemon that is." Said Dan. "Hoothoot, the owl pokemon. Hoothoot marks time precisely. Some countries consider it to be a wise friend, versed in the worlds ways." The pokedex said.

"OK, Bowser, use Scratch." Bowser scratched the Hoothoot very fast. The wild Hoothoot used tackle and knocked Bowser away. "Use Leer." Bowser lowered the Hoothoot's defense. "Use Scratch, Bowser!" Bowser then scratched the Hoothoot. "Go pokeball!" The pokeball then got the Hoothoot inside of it and Dan waited till it finally captured it. "I caught a Hoothoot!" Dan exclaimed. "Totodile!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:36 pm

The Pokeball stopped shaking and Serena stood there for a moment staring at it.
"I did it..." she said quietly before it hit her that she actually had caught a Pokemon.
"I did it!" she grinned, a lot louder this time. With a quick leap of joy, Reena headed over to the Pokeball and picked it up, still grinning as she put it into her bag. With low health already, she didn't want to injure it more by getting it into pointless battles on this Route.

"Are you alright Azazel?" she asked, the Ralts nodding. It seemed that luckily, the poison hadn't affected him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:06 pm

"Alright!" Terra fist pumped. "You go, Reena! Just...give me a sec." Terra fumbled around in her bag, until she found the pokedex. "S...s...Ah, here it is!" her eyes lit up as the picture of the arachnian pokemon showed up on the screen. However, she was too busy with her research to notice a small, birdlike pokemon approaching her.

"Huh, looks like you caught yourself a feisty li'l g-AH!" the girl didn't have time to say anything more as a Pidgey dived towards her. "Ashni, Tackle!" she yelled hastily. "Shinx! (with pleasure!)" the Shinx meowed, leaping at the Pidgey and knocking it down with a swift blow. However, the Pidgey didn't stay down for long, and was now angrier than ever. "Uh-oh..." Terra gulped. I don't know if I should even try to catch this one... (Is it okay if I catch a Pidgey?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next