Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is HeartGold, so the characters will encounter Ho-Oh. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the SoulSilver version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (HeartGold), I will be a main character. In SoulSilver, whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

(Sure. ^^) "Jay, we might need to stay alert." Jeff replied, thinking that a wild pokemon might get him next. "Pikapi." The pikachu agreed. Just then, a final wild pokemon appeared. This time, it was a Sentret. It scurried out from some trees and came into Jeff's view. "Well, at least it's not a bird." Jeff said. "Jay, get in there." The pikachu jumped off of his backpack, with his cheeks giving off electricity.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

"Pidgey's are cool..." smiled Reena as she watched one approach Terra and Ashni.
"What say we catch one of them too?" she grinned, heading of further down the Route. Serena was aware that at any time she could switch out her team if she needed to and decided that she would catch lots of Pokemon to learn more about them.

Reena was getting really into the wild battles and before she knew it, also had a Pidgey on her team. Azazel however was getting rather tired and so she decided to stop battling every wild Pokemon she saw.

"H-hey guys. Cherrygrove isn't far away so I'm going to go on," she said, a slight hesitation as she felt rather rude leaving them behind.
"Zazee is getting tired and I need to heal the Pokemon I caught."

(Lol sorry for skipping the battle this time but I'm lazy when it comes to battling wild Pokemon. It doesn't help that Ralts only has one attacking move right now... ^^')
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Dan wanted to find another wild pokemon and hoped for a Ledyba to pop out. Sure enough, one did! "This is our chance Bowser." "Totodile" The Totodile agreed. "Bowser, start off with a leer, then use a scratch!" Bowser did as told and then got the Ledyba easier to catch. "Use a scratch!" Bowser scratched the Ledyba then used a tackle. "Totodile." Bowser said tiredly. "OK, Bowser, come back! Go pokeball!" Dan exclaimed. The pokeball moved and moved and moved, then finally stopped. "I caught a Ledyba!" "Totodile!"

"OK guys, I'm gonna catch up with Serena!" Dan yelled to his friends. Dan then ran up to Serena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:07 pm

"K-kay, see ya!" Terra shouted before turning her focus back at the battle. "...Unless the angry bird decides to peck my guts out." she muttered, staring the furious Pidgey down. Ashni already knew what to do, and charged at the Pidgey before Terra even had time to yell the "Tackle!" command. As the attack connected yet again, the Pidgey looked significally weaker. "This is it. Retreat, girl!" she ordered Ashni as she reached for one of her pokeballs, tossing it right after the Shinx jumped to the side. A red light enveloped the Pidgey, and sucked it into the pokeball. "One...two...three..." the girl counted as the pokeball shook, letting out a relieved sigh when she heard the signature click noise. "Phew, looks like I got it..." she muttered as she picked up the ball containing the newest addition to her team. "Why do I have a feeling this one's going to be a handful to raise..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Serena walked with Dan until they reached Cherrygrove City. Reena then headed straight towards the Pokemon centre after Azazel pointed out the signature red roof.
Once inside, Reena handed over the Pokeballs containing the Spinarak and the Pidgey and watched as her Ralts leaped onto the counter.

"I'll see you guys later then," she smiled as Nurse Joy took them away to be healed up by the Chansey.
Serena then wandered over to a seating area and sat down, mulling over some names for her new Pokemon whilst waiting for Nurse Joy to call her back over. She knew that healing would take at least fifteen minutes or so but she couldn't help but feel impatient.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Meanwhile, Jeff's battle was just heating up. The Sentret's tackle move was not very effective on Jay. "Alright Jay, use Thunderbolt." He said calmly. The Pikachu charged up a bolt and fired it at the Sentret, giving it a critical hit. "Jay, I'm gonna use a pokeball. Might wanna retreat." He told the pikachu, and then it moved. "Pokeball, go!" He said, determined. The ball captured the Sentret and shook three times, but then flashed green to signal a sucess. He picked up the Pokeball, containing his new Sentret. "Alrighty. I got a Sentret!" He said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

Dan went into the Pokemon Center with Serena and asked Nurse Joy to heal his new Hoothoot and Ledyba. "Thank you Nurse Joy," Dan said. "and here's Bowser." "Dile." Bowser gasped.

Dan sat right next to Serena and waited with her. Nurse Joy came back with Serena and Dan's pokemon. "So, Serena." Dan said awkwardly. "What do you think I should name my Hoothoot? I'm naming my Ledyba 'Star'"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 am

"I don't know...." she replied quietly. Serena wasn't at all adept to talking to people, let alone ones she didn't know very well.
"Is... is it a boy or a girl?" she asked, her voice still little more than a murmur.

Reena had already come up with names for her two new Pokemon as she had checked their genders earlier after catching them. She was going to call the female Spinarak, Theridii(Thare-ih-dee-ih) and the female Pidgey, she was going to name Odette.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am

Dan knew that his Hoothoot was a boy so he told Serena. "Um my Hoothoot's a male and if u can guess, Star's a girl." Dan explained. "I was thinking about the name 'Seeker', since knows Foresight." Dan didn't know if that was a good name though and he wanted Serena's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

"It's a nice name," she smiled, "Though I personally wouldn't name a Pokemon for a move as you might decide to replace it with another move at some point."
Serena didn't mind giving people advice, but she still didn't speak very loudly. It was audible, but only just. She wondered what she would name a Hoothoot if she ever caught one.
"Maybe you could meet him first and give him a more personal name... like one that suits his personality..." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 am

Dan was thinking about it and said. "That's a great idea. Come on out Hoothoot and Star." The Hoothoot then started looking around. He stared looking around and kept seeking. "He is a seeker, not even using his foresight attack. I am gonna name him 'Seeker'!" Dan told his pokemon their names and they liked them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 am

Serena smiled, "I guess he is."
She turned to her own Pokemon. Azazel was sat on the seat next to her and she had the two new Pokeballs in her hands. She opened them, letting the Spinarak and Pidgey out. The Spinarak crawled up onto the seat next to Azazel and watched Reena. She thought it to be kind of creepy at first, but Spinarak were pretty cute Pokemon in her opinion.. though people might find that odd.
"Alright. I'm naming you Theridii," she pointed to the Spinarak, "and Odette."
Reena pointed to the Pidgey, who was trying to hide underneath a neighbouring seat. Both Pokemon however seemed to like the names that Reena had chosen for them.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 am

Star was looking at Theridii and grinned as she said... "Ledyba? (Hi, Do you want to be friends Theridii?" Hoothoot looked around and started to look at Odette. "Hoot. (You look nice, Odette.) Dan was petting Bowser when he noticed that his pokemon were looking at Serena's pokemon and started talking to them. I wonder what their saying. Dan thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Having just caught one troublemaker of a Pidgey, Terra decided to hurry over to the Pokemon center. Jeff looked like he was done, as well, and she wanted to get the Pidgey used to her. "H-hey guys!" she greeted the others as she walked through the doors of the center. "Excuse me, Nurse? I'd like to heal my Whims and my Pidgey, please." she requested, approaching the counter and handing over her Pokemon (Ashni being outside her pokeball and insisting on being fine). As she waited for the Pokemon to return, she turned towards the others. "Looks like your teams have grown some more, as well."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Jeff just came in the doors of the Pokemon center and asked for his Pokemon healed too. He sat down by Terra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next