Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Just like a normal trainer rp, as always.

Use this bio:

Name:

Reference: (Image would be helpful, so I suggest you go to the PKMN trainer maker link that I put in either Kanto Journey 1 or Kanto Journey 2.)

Starter Pokemon:

And there you go, let the sign up begin! :D
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

My character-

Name: Jeff Lavenz (supposed to be me. XD)
Reference: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) Jeff_l10
Starter Pokemon: Fireseed the Vulpix
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Not completely complete; I'm on my DSi.

Name: Lily White
Reference: Just search "rin melancholic module" Yellow hair, blue eyes, green jacket and pink skirt.
Starter Pokemon: Finn the Phanpy

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Name: Sakura

Reference: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/144326/T128930445951b30d6a804fbeed9ac9c8ca930ebf341.jpeg

Starter Pokemon: Drati the Dratini
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:52 pm

I will allow starters from other regions, but only pre evolutions, and they must be first evo.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

saku, approved.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Done and done, I'll post the pic next time I get on the computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Name: Cadence Veton

Reference: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) Me_as_10

Starter Pokemon: Vriska the Joltik (Why yes, I am a shameless Homestuck fangirl XD)

Yeah, she's barefoot. She only resorts to shoes when absolutely neccessary.

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just realized that I had used the name Renee on another character. Also wanted to give her a name that meant the same as mine, seeing as she's essentially me as a pokemon trainer, like Jeff.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Sakura awoke and grinned, today was the day she was getting a Pokemon! Jumped out of bed and quickly got ready, packing lunch, and quickly opened the door dashing though the grass, her long hair flying backwards. Suddenly she turned, just missing the door, instead of crashing straight into it. Without hesitation, Sakura opened the door, and said "Hi!" To the Professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm

The mechanic chirp of a Pidgey alarm clock unsettled Cadence from her slumber. As she reached out to turn it off, she rolled over just a little too much and tumbled out of bed. "Ugh." she muttered, checking the time as her hand finally connected with the clock. "Why did I even set this thing to-The lab!" the sudden remembrance of which day it was was enough to fully wake her up as she did her morning routines in record time. And with a mouth full of toast, a backpack full of stuff and a head full of anticipation, the girl was off to the lab.

(I hope it's okay that I changed her name for reasons stated above)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Jeff was already in the lab with Professor Elm, his uncle. His Vulpix was rubbing against his leg, so he knelt down to pet it. "Ahh. Hello Sakura." Elm said, smiling. Jeff picked up the Vulpix, whose name was Fireseed but he referred to it as Flame, and put it on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Pika! Pika! Pika! Pikachu! Pi-

Click!

Lily quickly shut off her Pikachu alarm clock as she hopped out of bed, the covers flying off onto the plush pink carpet along with a couple of stuffed Pokemon dolls.She crossed off another day on her cute Pokemon themed calender, the next date (which was today) circled with a hot pink marker. Lily knew this would be her last day in her room for a while, and it pained her to leave. Her rooom was colorful, filled with stuffed Pokemon and figurines, Pokemon themed furniture, and cute pictures drawn on her walls by Lily herself. She took it in, and then let it go. She got dressed (It took her a bit to find her skort.) and went downstairs for breakfast.

Lily quickly gobbled up a large stack of pancakes that her mom had made and went to wash the syrup off her hands and face, then brush her hair and teeth. Finally, she was ready to go. Lily bolted out the door ready to go, headed for the lab.

When she got to the lab, Lily found that another girl and boy were there first. "Hi Proffessor and... uh... other girl!" she said warmly, bbeaming ear to ear. She was really excited to start her adventure.

(Leaf, no Homestuck spoilers PLEASE. PLEASS(Leaf, no Homestuck spoilers PLEASE. PLEASSSE. )
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:04 pm

"Hey Professor, hi guys!" Sakura said breathlessly. "We are all just on time I guess." She caught her breath, and said, "So you called?" Sakura said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 pm

"Uh...hi." Cadence awkwardly greeted the others as she opened the door to the lab. "Sorry I'm late, I guess them's the breaks when you sit like a sleep deprived zombie on the floor for half an hour before remembering what an important day it is..." she awkwardly explained, scratching the back of her bandana wearing head. "A-anyway...nice to meet you?"

(How far are you? I promise not to spoil anything from past the point you are, or at least to explain things as spoiler-less as possible)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)   Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Johto RP (Need to come up with a better title yet)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next