Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 am

So yeah, I kinda got this idea from four games in particular, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver

Basically, this is the story of some characters through the region of Johto, but here's the catch: the rp will be split into two versions to mix things up. There will be two topics: This one is HeartGold, so the characters will encounter Ho-Oh. I will be making another topic shortly that will be the SoulSilver version. The main characters will be different for each version. For example, in this topic (HeartGold), I will be a main character. In SoulSilver, whoever is the rival of my character will be the main character. I hope this kinda makes sense. Now, for the import process.

This is the template I would like to use.

Name: (Trainer's name goes here)

Hometown:

Starting Pokemon: (Now since this is HeartGold/SoulSilver, I will be allowing you to have a pokemon from another region. Only rule is that it be a pre-evo to start.)

Starter pokemon's moveset:

And there you go. I look forward to rping!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:35 am

My bio

Name: Dan

Hometown: New Bark Town

Starting Pokemon: Totodile

Starter Pokemon Lv: 5

Starter Pokemon's moveset:
Move 1- Scratch
Move 2- Leer
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 am

sdds1234 wrote:
My bio

Name: Dan

Hometown: New Bark Town

Starting Pokemon: Totodile

Starter Pokemon Lv: 5

Move 1- Scratch
Move 2- Leer

Alright, you're in. :D I look forward to rping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:44 am

Name: Terra

Hometown: Violet City

Starting Pokemon: Ashni the Shinx

Starter pokemon's moveset:
Move 1- Tackle (y u no other moves)
Move 2- Thunder Fang (I love you for allowing egg moves :D)

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an egg move :3)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Yes, egg moves are allowed. And you are in also. We will start in the next reply.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Name: Serena or 'Reena' as she prefers to be called

Hometown: Ecruteak City

Starting Pokemon: Azazel the Ralts

Starter pokemon's moveset: Growl, Shadow Sneak
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

(alright, you are in rose. Now with that said, let's start.)

Jeff was walking from New Bark Town after he had encountered his rival. "Man, the nerve of that guy." He said to his pikachu. "Pikachu." The pikachu said back to him, agreeing with Jeff's statement.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 pm

(Here's my character:

Name: Jeffrey Lavenz (prefers to go by Jeff)

Hometown: Pallet Town

Starting Pokemon: Pikachu (Since he was the last one to get a pokemon, he got a pikachu that Oak recently caught. This pikachu, like Ash's, doesn't like pokeballs, so it just either follows Jeff or sits on his backpack.)

Move 1: Thundershock

Move 2: Quick Attack

Move 3: Growl

-------
and the rival:

Name: 'Ace' - Goes by that nickname and nothing else.
Hometown: Violet City
Starting Pokemon: Horsea (M) (Nickname: Fume)
Starter pokemon's moveset: Bubble, Smokescreen, Dragonbreath (Egg move)

We are also headed to get our pokedexes.)

Last edited by JeffMandM on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed more info according to one.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Serena wandered aimlessly along one of New Bark Town's few paths. They were sandy, and her feet caused dust to fly into the air whenever they touched the ground. Her Ralts, Azazel, was hanging onto her shoulder using his two pale white arms.
"So then Zazee," she smiled, using the Ralts' not so much shorter nickname, "Are you looking forward to our journey?"

The Feeling Pokemon smiled, "Raalts~" (Yes! I think it'll be fun!)
From the position that Azazel was hanging in, Reena had a clear view of the Ralts' eyes. She could easily tell how much excitement there was in them. She too couldn't wait to get on the road. All they had to do was fetch their Pokedexes and beginning Pokeballs from Professor Elm. With these thoughts in mind, Reena began to skip up the pathway. It didn't take very long to reach the laboratory, though she was reluctant to go in without first announcing her presence. So she knocked. It was gentle, but loud enough that someone should hear it.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Jeff was not far behind, with his Pikachu, more commonly known as Jason, now hanging onto Jeff's pack. He chuckled. "You almost settled yet, Jay?" He said, using the other nickname he calls the pikachu. The electric mouse pokemon tilted its head to Jeff and smiled. "Pikachu." (Yes.) He laughed. "Glad to hear it." He turned, now reaching Elm's lab.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:01 am

Reena had been warmly welcomed inside of the laboratory by Professor Elm's aide. She had quietly wandered over to where the Professor was stood poring over a book of what seemed to be notes of some kind.
"Hello," she smiled, trying not to be as shy as she usually was in the presence of strangers. Professor Elm gave her a warm smile, much as the aide had done, "Ah. Hello, Serena is it?"
"I prefer Reena," she replied, trying not to sound nervous.
Reena had always preferred the shortened version of her name as she personally thought it sounded rather posh or aristocratic in full. It just disagreed with her in a way she couldn't really explain. Though Azazel didn't seem to mind his name, despite the obvious rarity of it. He wouldn't argue about being called Zazee however, as Reena seemed to like this shortened version. In truth, it just made her feel closer to her Ralts friend.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Jeff walked in, panting. "Sorry I'm late, Professor. I overslept through my alarm." He said, catching his breath. The Pikachu sighed. "Pikapi." (See? I told you.) Jeff smiled. "I guess you did, Jay." He chuckled, letting the Pikachu down. He walked up to the two and sees Reena.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 am

"Hello," she smiled nervously, Azazel waving at them both from his perch. He somehow managed to hold on to Reena's shoulder with one paw whilst he used to other to greet the new trainer.
"Aha. You must be... Jeffrey?" asked the Professor, unsure of whether he had gotten the name right.

"Pleased to meet you."
Reena attempted to be friendly with the other trainer. Despite having moved to New Bark Town from Hoenn a year or so ago, Serena had mostly kept to herself, only usually going near others when she had to because of school or other such activities. She was content with Azazel, the one friend she knew she could always trust.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

"Yes, but I prefer Jeff." He smiled. The Pikachu sees the Ralts and climbs onto Jeff's pack again. "Pikachu." It smiled at the Ralts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 am

Meanwhile, a girl was running through Route 29, carrying a Shinx. "Almost there, Ashni!" Terra exclaimed in the middle of stressed breaths. "I think I can see New Bark town now!" "Shiiin~" Ashni growled, equally excited to start her adventure. "That's the spirit, girl! I just hope we're not late..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version   The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Adventures: HeartGold Version
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next