Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:09 am

Do you know the definition of description?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 am

Lucius: You fall. Again.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:27 am

Lucius: *Try. Again.* No way am i going down there, too dark, not enough description, NOPENOPENOPE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:31 am

PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE. I STILL DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ROOM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Ant:The walls are made of smooth stone. The door is made of wood. There's twelve cages, all just like yours. There's a lock on the cage and also a knife inside your cage.
Lucius:. . . You cant see the area between you and the torch BECAUSE ITS DARK. and i told you about that area with the torch. It looks detachable. The walls and floors and roof are stone. The area you fell in is shaped like a cube and straight down to the temple entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Mash buttons like there is no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 pm

*pops in and opens eyes* Ehh... Where am I?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Wait.
Allow me to attempt to describe the room based on your 'attempts'.
I'm in a large, locked cage on the floor, and its bars are condensed enough that I can't fit my limbs between any of them (must be very heavy, then). There are twelve other cages all around me, each one the same size. I'd like to ask how they are arranged, please, as well as the size of the cages. Opposite me is a window that's giving off a pale light. The monster from earlier is on the floor, unconscious, presumably in the same room as myself, and was previously sitting down trying to kill my pet, which has now been thrown against my cage. There is a seat and (probably) a table on which the monster was sitting and trying to kill my pet (please describe their sizes and everything). Somewhere here, presumably near the window and opposite the cages (please specify if I'm incorrect) is a wooden door. There is at least one enemy outside besides the monster, whatever it is. I do not currently know how high above me the ceiling is. There appears to be no light source besides the cage's fuel and the light coming from outside the window.
And I have a knife, which has not been described to me in any manner. Please describe the knife to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 am

Im sorry but im sorta gonna kill this so..
WIST, GO PLAY TITANIC FLUTE
IM GONNA GO PLAN FOR A FEW HOURS ABOUT NEXT TIME I TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 am

FLUTE, FLUTE, GO GO GO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 am

hint hint wink wink IM CANCELLING THIS AND NOT MAKING ANOTHER ONE FOR A MINIMUM OF ONE MONTH SO YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24