Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 am

Can I lift the paintings? If I can, I'd like to take one (no picture in particular) over to the wall of buttons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 am

Wist: You fail to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:12 am

Haruka> Rest a bit before trying to paddle the boat to god knows where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 am

Haruka: You paddle.. For seemingly ages. You start getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 am

Well, lets see if the paintings still work as they normally did.

Toss the chicken leg into a painting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 am

So. I'm in a tight spot. I have no way to escape, and my pet companion is almost dead. The troll, or whatever, is trying to nom fluffers, giving me precious time to evaluate my position.
Please describe EVERYTHING I CAN SEE AND HEAR. AND SMELL. No, not just the cage. I mean what the area around the cage looks like, what the floor below the cage is like in texture (if I could reach it), whether there are any voices, any and ALL light sources, how far I can see, how large the room I'm in is, whether I can see the outdoors from my position, whether there are any loud noises, if there are any paintings or the like, etc.
The only information I've gleamed is that I'm indoors in a cage that seems to be too strong for me to break, and there's a window of some sort. I STILL do not know what the monster looks like (beyond being 'eyeless', and I think I'm in a position in which it should be light enough to observe it), or whether it's through the window or not. I don't even know if there's a door or a lock on the cage! PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I'd also like to note for my own benefit that this troll is likely NOT alone. It could be alone and is somehow smart enough to lock me in a cage without realizing that the cat cage is indestructible, but more likely than not it is the pet of something much more threatening.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:13 am

Lucius: .....
>Just get out of here...
Lucius: For once I agree with you. *leave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 am

Wist: You throw the chicken leg at a painting. It seems to shake a bit.
Ant: You can see around you, Several cages with skeletons, a few pet cages, And you can see what seems to be a weak knife. You cant hear any voices, The room is quite small, The monster has no eyes, a mouth, is very bloody and seems to be only dressed in the barely dressed way.
Also... you figure correctly. You feel the earth shake, and the monster falls over and the cage gets tossed at you. It hits the ground right outside the cell.
Lucius: You fail at climbing out. Your only option is to continue into the dungeon.temple. thing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 am

Haruka> Ask Tiger-San if he knows the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 am

Tiger: No, Haruka. Sorry. If i did i would say. Just keep Going i guess.. Sorry bout not being helpful lately. For some reason i feel like something's been up elsewhere.. Whenever a helper is dead or injured or in danger other helpers can feel it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 am

... I'm asking for a description. That is not a description.
I don't know how big the monster is, or what it looks like. Barely clothed is not a description when I don't know its skin color or shape. I do not know what surface the cage lies on or if it's hanging from the ceiling. I do not know how high from the floor I am. I do not know anything.
Please try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 am

Ant: It's skin color is a light pale, and it is human-like. You're on the ground, and the cell is around you. The room is still shaking. There is also a door, And the monster appears to be knocked out. The Kitten seems to awaken slowly. You notice a key in the pet carrier the kitten is in.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 am

>Try again
Lucius: *tries climbing out again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:02 am

Lucius: You fall, again.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 am

>There's still a way up!
Lucius: Third time's the charm~ *try again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next