Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm

I view my surroundings, describing everything I see in as cynical a way possible.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 pm

The cobblestone walls and stonebrick floor seem to have been mended together with mortar, probably the cheep stuff. Luckily, a large red rag covers up this monstrosity of a attempt at creating a floor. It's kinda soft on your bare feet as rags go. On the east side of the room is wooden stairs that lead to a lower level. On the walls are tiny little windows, but they're just slightly unaligned. Probably something that could have been avoided if the creators of such room actual put effort into making it. The northwest corner contains a strange machine. It isn't very big, about 18 inches across, 3 inches up. It's a silvery colour, barely white. It has some sort of triangular pattern in the center. On the side of the disk is a power button, two other circular buttons, and three dials. There are three black screens next to said three dials with what seems to be coordinates displayed on them. The southwest corner contains a bird cage, a black crow standing around doing a whole lot of nothing inside. Oh, wait. Took some seeds from the container. It's not dead. You're glad the builders made the crow nice a comfy in there, whilst you stand about in this structural mess. It's a soothing thought that if this towers crumbles down, that crow is coming with you.

What a mess. What do you wanna do first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Examine the strange machine, but don't turn it on. For all I know, it'll 'splode.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm

The machine is propped up on a wooden table. It looks kind of like a big box of wood propped up on four stubby legs. It doesn't seem like there are any openings to said table. The machine itself is disc shaped, like a big frisbee. It doesn't look all that heavy, and it seems like you could pick it up if it isn't stuck to the table. The main part of the disc has a light grey colour, but the buttons and pattern on the top of the disk are a deep navy sort of colour. The symbol is a triangle with another smaller triangle in the bottom right corner of the larger triangle. As you saw before, there are three dials, three screens with coordinates on them, two other circular buttons, and the power button.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:29 am

(Is it okay if i join and if not then i'll delete but i'll just post what i'll do right now)
I look around cheerfully, seeing everything much better as they are!
Ooc: |D
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 am

A wild Jay appears.

I sit in the shade of a tree (somewhere. Probably outside if that's okay ^^)

ooc// No idea if you need to name yourself but I'll be either Jay or Rose to people for the purpose of this. Just in case |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:52 am

(( Anyone can join! I've made room in the main plot for twenty people. I doubt that many people will join, but even then I could make some room. ))

You find yourself to be inside of a room! The walls and floor are made of stone, with a neat green carpet covering up a rather large portion of the ground. The carpet has green stitching in it, that form loops and different shapes. Each wall has a rectangular window, that lets sunlight flush into the room! There are some oak stairs that seem to lead to a lower part of this building. In the corner of the room is a bird cage. Inside the bird cage is a Toucan! It has a wonderfully colourful beak, with all sorts of reds, greens, yellows and blues! It looks adorable sitting on its perch, sitting there in silence. On the other side of the room is a short little table. On top of said table is a big metal disk, with a bunch of doo-dads and buttons on the side. In three little screens are a bunch of numbers. On the top is a funny triangular symbol.

Now that you have a good idea of where you are, what shall you do first?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:52 am

(( Oop, didn't see Jay. Posting now! ))

You're sitting in a tree. There are plenty of leaves to prevent the sun from finding you. Wild fruit grows in the tree, but none of it ripe. What would you like to do?

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:31 am

I go to the Toucan, amazed at the extravagent bird.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 am

"You're not bad yourself!" replies the Toucan.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 am

I grin. "Hello! Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 pm

The Toucan says, "Well, I don't really come from anywhere. I'm just here. For you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Yeeah, not touching that thing.
After walking away from the machine and taking a quick look (though not a thorough examination) at the crow, I walk - but not down - the stairs
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:07 pm

The crow meets your glance as you move to the stairs. You then focus on the wooden stairs. They seem to be made of a sturdy, dark wood. A railing of the same wood of the stairs follows down the wall. There are 12 steps in total. You can see another floor below, with what seems to be another red carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 1 of 58Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next