Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Haruka> Olympic Swimmer? Hey maybe if I find the Olympics I can win the gold metal!

Haruka> Look around. The water probably got out of your eyes by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

Haru: There's nothing but endless water... There seems to be a boat floating..
Sparrow: You really expect me to let you have that much of an OP weapon? Too bad. The monster freaks out and knocks you out with a lucky hit. Kitten mews like crazy attempting to keep you concious but it fails and you fade out to black.
Lucius:You cant see much, but what you can see is that there's near to no way up other then if you can parkour like faith from mirrors edge, and the only way down is dark. The stone the walls are made of is some kind of rustic old brick. There seems to be a light a far way ahead, coming from what you can make out as a torch.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 am

Haruka> Swim to the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:43 am

Pichupichuuu wrote:
Sparrow: You really expect me to let you have that much of an OP weapon? Too bad. The monster freaks out and knocks you out with a lucky hit. Kitten mews like crazy attempting to keep you concious but it fails and you fade out to black.
Maybe next time, you should think carefully before answering me. I did the experiments; you yourself stated - and I TESTED - that everything inside is weightless and the cage is indestructible. I simply exploited the consequences, as I said many, MANY times in the chat.
Why do you think I tested the breaking of the sword? Why do you think I DID ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT WITH TESTING AND STUFF? To find the answer.
And I found the answer. You can't just retcon the shit and say ooh, no, there IS gravity in the cage (just an example, I'm not saying that that's what you're actually doing), because if there was gravity, I wouldn't have attacked the creature with the cage. You can't say that the creature was, in fact, incorporeal, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to maim it at all, and if I wasn't able to maim it at all, I would have run the fuck away. Changing any aspect of something would mean that I wouldn't have taken certain actions leading up to my KO.
Therefore, you already did let me have an OP weapon. :P.
Anyway.

>Awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:25 am

Ant> You wake up. You're in a cage, and not one like your life mate was in. The kitten must be alive, for you are.. But you have no items, are severely wounded, and have no ways to get out. You cant seem to break the bars, they are made of a really hard material..You hear a growling from far away..

Haruka: You swim to the boat. There's two paddles and you have gotten tired from swimming. It's a sturdy boat and you are able to lay down in it..

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Haruka.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 am

Lucius: English would be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:34 am

> Search for a light; a slight glow should indicate that the cage is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:38 am

Lucius: You cant see much, but what you can see is that there's near to no way up the hole you fell in other then if you can climb like someone who can climb well. and the only way down is dark. The stone the walls are made of is some kind of rustic old brick with swirls around each brick. There seems to be a light a far way ahead, coming from what you can make out as a torch. There's no other way to continue in.

There. Edited. Should be english enough. Because i wasnt speaking it enough apparently.
Happy?

-Pichu

Ant: You cant see much light, Other then the small light silfering from a window across the room. Your eyes have adjusted, And you can see that monster from earlier sitting down attempting to open the crate. It's failing. The kitten has fallen asleep, due to you being Ko'd.. It's more sensitive to the life link then you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:53 am

I'd like a picture of the cage I'm in, along with measurements and the like.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 am

Lucius: ...
>Assume you're floating because there's apparently a dark path below you and one in front of you. GO TO THE TORCH
Lucius: *Throws a rock in the direction of the torch to see if there's anything over there*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:24 am

Ant: It's a cage. A bar cage, the bars are close enough together you cant fit trough, and there's bars going across. Basically like one of those tigat cages but slightly bigger.

Lucius: You throw a rock. You hear the sound of rock scraping against rock and then it seems like you can see some of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:03 am

Well, great. My Helper is asleep, I can't get anymore items, the computer is pretty much useless without internet, and I have no way to get out of here. All I have left to do is mash buttons like crazy until something happens. So I'll do just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Wist: You go BUTTON SPAM MODE!
You get...
1. Dr.Pepper
1. Chicken Leg
And you are in a new room!
Around you, there is absolute black... Several paintings on a dark green rock, and a giant button wall on the edge of darkness. There's not much you can see other then slight movement in the paintings.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, the paintings are still here, that's good. Check over each of the paintings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 am

Wist: You see Five kids. One of them is in a house with the basic things and another button wall, One is in water by a boat, one is seemingly near the entrance of a temple, one is in a cage, and finally one is reading a note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next