Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 am

Haruka> Take the key. It seems useful.

Haruka> Take the boomerang. It's a bit lighter than the shield which will probably slow you down...

Haruka> ....

Haruka> Why.

Don't need the starvation.

WHY CRUEL WORLD!

Achievement Get: But I make to much of that anyways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:49 am

"Sweet." With that, I turn to the buttons and throw my broken sword at them. "You know, I thought of something. When I threw you at the buttons and we teleported, well... We teleported. I didn't touch the buttons, and you took me with you. That might make sense with the life link and all, but why did all of our stuff come with me as well?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:49 am

> Cry
L: 'No'
> Then pick the thing up
L: Picks up the strange stone sword, it seems to be decent and fitting for his arm length. Though he does not know how to use a sword properly, it would be better than carrying around an owl cage for protection. "Thanks, I guess..."
> Try some more buttons, maybe you'll get some armor or some shiz
L: Obeys the > and presses another button cautiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:51 am

Kyoko wakes up, she looks around for a frappuccino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 am

Oreo: Get black and white leather armour, and a pack of oreos with a bottle of milk. meaning in a water bottle. also gets teleported!
Haruka: NOTICE STARVATION IS HOLOGRAPHIC RED ORBS THAT HELP IN FUSING.
Mr.Fluffers: I honestly dont know.. Some things they didnt feed us the information for.
Lucius:You get. 1 Doktor peppor( a horrible knockoff that tastes the same as doctor pepper) 1 blue(kat) leather armour, Wood sword, and a new room! of which is..
not a room at all! it's outside! there's plains for miles, no intention of stopping, a forest to the right and an ocean to the left. there is a boat on the shore by the ocean and to the south is a village.
Kyoko: See no frappachino, but notice you're in a bed in this stone house with a wierd machine with two disks on the side. there's a lever in the middle with a panel below it. There is a door and some windows, but the windows are so smogged up you cant see out of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:59 am

*waits for the unusually slow sword to hit the buttons*
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 am

Haruka> Try and poke one of the orbs.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 am

> AHMG
L: ?
> WEAR DAT ARMOR
L: 'ok?' Puts on armor without noticing the cat ears it has on the helm and a cat tail streaming from the back. Opens Docktor Pepper.
> DON'T DRINK THAT SHIT
L: 'Why?'
> Um....IT'S POISON!
L: 'AH!' throws can on floor. Picks up the wooden sword and then looks at stone, wonders how he's going to carry all of this with the owl. Notices that the armor luckily comes with a sword sheath and places the wooden sword in the sheath with the stone on the other side. This was great! Dual Wielding opportunities! He would have to learn how to use them though. He picks up the cage and looks at the town, maybe there was someone that could teach him there? Goes towards town in search of a mentor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:19 am

Lucius: You reach the town and look around. There's a shop, a swordskill training area, a hospital, and just a normal house that has the sign 'FREE FOR ENTRY AND EVERYTHING INSIDE'.
Haruka: You poke the orb. Nothing special there.
Sparrow: Notice the sword was going in slowmo and you ignored it. it hits the button wall and spawns coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 am

I shall pour the contents of my hat into the milky pool, then pour doctor pepper into the hat. Then, I'll pour the cocaine that spawned into the empty dr. pepper bottle.
Forcibly addicting enemies to drugz awaits in my future.
Next, I look at the crack in the wall. "Alright, you want me to go through there, huh? What's over there? You know; don't lie to me. You know much more than you try to let on, and I'm not falling into a trap without knowing what it is first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:24 am

Ant: Notice that you just poured coke from a coke bottle into a dr.pepper bottle. + Coke the drink in a dr.pepper bottle.
mr.fluffer: Also, i know HOW TO MAKE STUFF. i dont know if its a trap... you could press the buttons too... i mean... i'm surprised about this myself, WHY IS THERE MILK ON THE FLOOR.

Last edited by pikapikaaa on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 am

> Don't even think about going inside the house
L: i'm not, it's obviously a trap....
> Good, it would probably end in a rick roll
L: Dafuq is that?
> I dunno....all I know is nobody can beat your-nobody can beat your leather shoes-leleleleleleather shoes leleleleather shoes!
L: Rolls eyes to himself and heads towards swordskill training area. He wonders if he could trade labor for training. If he's going to be teleported around like this, he should at least know how to properly defend himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 am

Oreo: Pick up the awesome milk and Oreos and um... eat them? Drink it? Without thinking anything... because Oreos!
Oreo: Eventually decide to look around this place he has been teleported to.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:31 am

Haruka> Cautiously pocket the orbs. Who knows, maybe you can pawn them off somewhere.

Haruka> Take the candle. It might be useful for exploring dark castles later.

Haruka> Examine the strange material the bed is made of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:32 am

"But you know much more than you let on. You're RAILROADING me. When I woke up, you were all that was there. I was linked to you, such that if you died, I'd die. You tried pressuring me to press buttons and go to the crack. You KNOW things."

OOC: If it was a coke bottle, I wouldn't have poured it into the dr. pepper bottle. Dude. I'm not an idiot; I did this with the assumption that it was a drug. When I said edit the post, I mean edit the original post so that I could edit my own.

Back IC!: So, I pour all of the contents of my dr. pepper bottles and coke bottle into the milk floor, then wade my way near (but not at) the crack and fill all of my bottles with milk. I do not drink fizzy drinks. Mkay? Then, I look through the crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next