Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Simple Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Simple Training Session - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Violet was once again planting berries in the tranquil garden behind her newly constructed dojo. It was a daily chore at the moment whilst she got the berry garden up and running... well, perhaps not a chore per say since Violet herself rather enjoyed being out in her garden.

She was waiting for the appearance of a Pikachu who had requested to train at the dojo. He had yet to arrive, but it was not yet the agreed time and so Violet was merely using up her spare time to continue planting as she waited.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:46 pm

"Thanks." Nate smiled, regaining his balance. He was convinced that if he found some way to put more power into his attacks he could do much better. Maybe if I put my full body into it... With that thought in mind, the Pikachu punched twice at the shell once more, once with each paw, and attempted to put his full weight behind his kick. Instead of getting the results he intended for, however, he lost balance and slipped up, falling onto the ground with a slightly surprised yell and kicking out with both paws, using an accidental drop kick before he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Violet lowered her scalchop and held out a pale white paw to help the Pikachu back up off of the ground. Though unintended, that drop kick would likely have been quite powerful if it had actually connected before Nate hit the ground. Interesting, thought the Oshawott before stepping back and holding her scalchop up once more.
"Alright try again," she blinked, not commenting out loud but rather wanting the Pikachu to experiment and decide on what was comfortable for himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Nate grabbed Violet's paw to help himself up, getting up and nodding his head as if to silently thank the Oshawott, before getting back to the training. Again? Maybe if I actually do that on purpose... The Pikachu started with what he had found was comfortable for him, a one-two punch towards the shell and this time jumped in purpose, leaning towards the side and kicking out at her shell, making contact and falling down, quickly getting himself back up on his own this time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

"Getting better, though I think we'll pause and you can run another lap around the dojo!" she grinned, remembering her earlier promise of getting him to run another lap every so often. She was pretty sure that Nate wouldn't appreciate the running, but she just chuckled and went to pour some more water for the Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

The Pikachu let out an audible groan, following it up with a chuckle.
"I really should have expected that." He commented, before running to the edge of the dojo, starting his lap and running around the area. The mixture of just having been testing attacks on Violet's scalchop and now having to run without a break made it a bit harder then the previous run, but Nate kept going, knowing that it would help out in the long run(pun absolutely intended).
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 am

Violet chuckled at the Pikachu's groan and watched as he ran his lap around the outside of the dojo. She sipped her own water, watching Nate for half of the lap before her gaze turned to the ceiling as she contemplated where to go next. She could get him to continue to practice his kicks, but perhaps it would be better if she sped things along a little, and got him to learn how to channel electricity into said kicks at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 pm

The Pikachu finished his lap and made his way back over to Violet, looking tired from the run as he paused and stood still, still managing to keep a smile up.
"You, uh, aren't going to decide to make me do another lap just for kicks, are you?" He joked, waiting to hear what she had in store next.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 pm

"Well... you know, I could just do that," she chuckled innocently, pausing before she handed Nate a drink of water, "But I won't this time."
Whilst the Pikachu recovered from his running, Violet proceeded to explain what they would move on to next. She had decided to in fact go straight into trying to channel electricity through his feet, explaining that it was a useful, if unorthodox skill, even when you weren't using Magnet Rise.
"You already know how to use electricity through your paws, so just imagine you're doing a Thunderpunch through your feet," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Nate took the drink of water and finished it in a few gulps, setting the drink down on the ground as he listened to Violet's instructions. He looked down at his feet for a moment, trying to think of how he would do it.
"Alright, so basically like with my paws, just my feet...like thi-" The Pikachu heard a zapping noise as the electricity went down to his feet and shot straight into the ground, discharging harmlessly but losing the electricity stored there.
"I think I have to figure out how to hold the charge. Normally when I use a Thunderpunch I just send the electricity to my paw and let it discharge on the first thing it hits, so I don't really have to worry about that." He explained, trying to think through how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Violet watched as the Pikachu attempted to hold electricity in his feet for the first time. He diverted it into his feet fine, but it was quickly discharged into the sandy ground of the dojo. Standing in thought for a moment, she listened to Nate's thoughts on the result.
"I see. Perhaps we should try working on holding a charge with your paws first then," she replied with a smile. Though she was a quick learner and had lots of knowledge of the way things worked, she had not always tried everything out for herself, which is what lead to simple matters like this. Though luckily this issue would be easy to overcome with just one extra step.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 pm

"That may be a good idea." The Pikachu nodded his head, holding his paw in front of him and holding it shut. He began to send electricity down to it, noticing the sparks beginning to jump off. Keeping his concentration and focus on holding the charge, he managed to keep it going for a bit, grinning.
"Looks like as long as I focus on it, I can hold-" The sparks began to weaken, fizzling out and dying after the time that had passed. It seemed like it had a certain time limit as to how long he could hold the charge, which could possibly get longer the more he used it and got used to it. Now all he needed to do was hold it in his feet as well.
"Well, for a certain amount of time at least. Can't keep it up forever." He corrected his previous statement, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 pm

"I suppose you'll have to keep practising then," chuckled Violet before quickly moving on, "Now we have to focus on getting you to hold that charge in your feet so you can use it to pull off a Magnet Rise," she smiled, "Let's try sparring again. You can only use your feet, and you can only use Thunderpunch," she grinned, "And I'll make you do another lap around the dojo at full speed for each time you break those rules."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

"That's some pretty good incentive not to break those rules then." Nate smirked, looking down at his feet and trying to focus on keeping the charge there.
"That sounds like a good idea. Ready when you are." He responded, starting to channel the electricity into his feet. They began to spark, and as he kept his focus on retaining the charge they seemed to drain a few sparks into the ground, but not a lot, managing to remain somewhat electrified for the time being, not as strong as it would be had the electricity been in his paws but still holding a slight charge.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

"I know right," grinned Violet, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She then readied herself for the electrically charged moves that were going to be coming her way. The tips of her white paws glowed an even paler, stark white colour as she prepared her copycat move. Since Nate would be using Thunderpunch, it guaranteed her a source of electricity for her to use, and hopefully help the Pikachu retain the charge of his own move under pressure. Perhaps he could manipulate the electricity she would give him through her own use of Thunderpunch to continue to hold the charge of his Thunderfoot hybrid of moves. Experimenting was the best way to learn after all.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

The Pikachu started off with a simple kick, trying to retain as much of the charge as he could in his foot. This was followed up by another set of kicks, as he hopped slightly and kicked out with both, one at a time before landing back on the ground, stumbling slightly but retaining his balance. He paused for a moment, looking out for whatever Violet would counter with. The electricity in his feet crackled as he charged it again, sending more electricity into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Training Session
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next