Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple and clean

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:06 pm

"Alright Chie, today we are doing a simple mission, nothing fancy just finding items, but" Sorren said, grabbing his journal out of his bag "I'm going to start recording items and pokemon we encounter in this book. dungeons are sometimes weird in wich they spawn the same items. it's a good idea to have a list of what we know is where."

His explination finished sorren packed away his book for later use. Finding a couple of blast seeds would be easy and they could spend some time documenting pecha forest, maybe put up the list for rokie teams and the general public.

In any event This was going to be very productive. Simple and clean. Sorren was pleased with how the day was going. The leaves of the woods rustled in the wind and autumn was in the air. time to get to work.

[dungeon entry-5 energy]
[E:29]

Last edited by Dediles on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"Sounds great, Sorren!", Chie cheerfully exclaimed, happy that her team leader was intent on documenting the most important features of the dungeon.
Most other Pokémon she knew wouldn't even think of documenting anything - no matter how important.
Then again the Duskull didn't really know many Pokémon anyway, rendering her point rather moot.
Anyway, Team Titans was finally out to take missions again, even if it only was the Pecha Forest and a simple collection mission. After all her books had proven to her many a time that the weirdest things could happen during activities as simple as collecting firewood. And so she expectantly looked forward to whatever it was that might happen over the course of this mission.

Lunch had just ended at the guild of Grassveil and William the Gengar had decided to go on a little walk afterwards. In order to avoid all the large crowds however he didn't walk straight through the busy streets of town but rather wandered into the Pecha Forest - an area in which there was little to no danger but also much fewer Pokémon to run into by accident. And so he meandered between the trees, admiring the lush viridian colours all around him. A short time in the past this had been his home and he had seen nothing but the dreary trees all around him. But now that he had other places he could visit as well he somehow found for this place to be oddly relaxing...

(EChie = 19-5=14)
(EWilliam = 54-5=49)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:51 pm

"I wonder if anyone else does this. It would be great to compare notes!" Sorren exclaimed. "Doubt so, but still. I also am keeping a long of our missions in here, noting important details. I'm gonna keep it seperate of the guild records in case we need to look anything up in the field. take a look"

Sorren opened the bag and produced the journal, opening the page to mission logs

Mission 1
objective: find and stop leaveny from herrasing Geodude
Restrictions: Don't fight unless fought
Notes: Taking a Scyther named Zorre through the woods with me. will explore monocrome ruins after this. He used a sound based move I havn't seen before, will look into it later.

Mission 2
Objective: find four blast seeds
Restrictions: none
Notes: I bet chie is going to be exited, I did get inspired by her.

Sorren held open the book for several seconds before stowing it. he continued walking down the path. He really felt like he was making a difference now. he was orginized, had a partner and was evolved. Team titans was going to go far.

Last edited by Dediles on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:13 am

Chie beamed as she read the Combusken's notes.
Not only was there someone else who seemed not to be opposed to the taking of notes, but he even wrote that he had been inspired - by her!
But of course the Requiem Pokémon was far too shy to point out something like this.
Still it was a wonderful thing to think about. But for these notes to be of any actual use they would have to get going first. Just standing around would neither help them complete the mission nor would it allow for them to gather information about the Pokémon and items that could be discovered here.
"I guess we should get going before it gets dark though.", she suggested.

As he was wandering around William thought about stopping by his old place of residence before quickly shaking his head and rejecting the idea. He hadn't been there in quite a while and if he actually were to go there the sorry state it would most likely be in would compel him to work until everything was fixed again - something he certainly wasn't in the mood for right now.
How difficult could it be to design a material that did neither rot nor accumulate dust anyway?
Such a thing would be incredibly useful and yet the Gengar hadn't heard of any research being done in this field. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:37 am

"Right, onward!" Sorren exliamed with enthusiasm "You know This place holds a lot of memories, It's where a lot of people got their start. This was where I ended up when I first came here. I met guild members and learned a different way to reach my goals."

Sorren reminisced about how scared he used to be. He was such a wreck. He always insisted on doing things alone, but finding friendship again changed him. This forest was a new begining for him, and probably for a lot of pokemon. that gave sorren an Idea.

He took out his book and crossed out Pecha forest in all the places he could find and replaced it with Forest of Beginnings. He didn't share this with Chie explicitly, but the ghost could probably read over his shoulder.

"I'm a sentimental bird I suppose. I know I'll always remember this place by that name then by something as plain as Pecha forest."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:34 pm

"I hope this won't lead to any confusion in conversations with other Pokémon then.", Chie worried. Sure - the idea sounded wonderfully poetic and could very well have been the name of an actual forest in a book, but it obviously would make comprehensive conversation more difficult if one were to remember this place by this other name.
However this place sadly wasn't as much of a sentimental place for Chie as it was for many other Pokémon. Involuntarily she found herself wondering how the village she had left would look like now.
Was it a dangerous dungeon now, or was it an easier one? Was it hot? Cold? Dark?
Maybe she would be able to see it again some day. But today was not that day.

Still the Gengar was wandering aimlessly through the forest. He had been doing this more often lately he noticed. But why? He didn't feel more stressed. In fact there weren't many missions his team had taken lately. So...maybe that was the reason? Maybe it was just boredom. So...maybe he just needed something exciting to happen?
Almost instantly after he finished that thought the Gengar cursed himself for his carelessness.
Everyone knew that all negatively exciting things happened after thoughts exactly like this one...

For William:
[roll="Shadowhue Forest"]15[/ roll]
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Sorren stopped. something felt wrong. he motioned to chie to stop. Sorren kneeled to the ground. a lot of pokemon had made their way through here. this was odd. The Forest of Beginnings was supposed to be easy, but there were a lot of pokemon moving through here.

"This isn't good. this many ferels together would be a death sentence for anyone who would wander in here thinking this place was easy. We need to follow this and see about reporting back to the guild." Sorren said, furrowing his brow.

He crouched along the bushes, moving forward without a sound, when he stuck his head up to look he was so surprised he let out a yelp. unprofessional, but he still had old habits to break.

For sorren:
Dediles carried out 8 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple and clean WYrEDCu , Simple and clean La94TiN , Simple and clean 7lJaJWp , Simple and clean PopjRW4 , Simple and clean A0rHF7i , Simple and clean RvuSukW , Simple and clean HUdHrl3 , Simple and clean DJuONJb

For william by request of sav:
Dediles carried out 15 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple and clean La94TiN , Simple and clean PopjRW4 , Simple and clean W6tXtbK , Simple and clean PopjRW4 , Simple and clean MMgUbQF , Simple and clean ZLY3OQ3 , Simple and clean PopjRW4 , Simple and clean 2bkVcKu , Simple and clean OnZbjOw , Simple and clean 5FHh31b , Simple and clean ZLY3OQ3 , Simple and clean ThRF56H , Simple and clean PH4C7tP , Simple and clean La94TiN , Simple and clean OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Chie was quite surprised as suddenly Sorren motioned for her to stop. Had he sensed something?
The Duskull hadn't felt a thing. Must have had something to do with Sorren actually touching the ground most likely.
"Many ferals? What are you talking about? I don't see a thing...", she whispered.
And then, surprised by her partner's sudden yelping, she jumped up in shock as well, reaching the same branch the Fire type had hit his head on. Luckily however her typing made her much less vulnerable to tree branches and obstacles in general.

Not watching where he was walking, the Gengar continued through the forest. Usually this was not a problem as his Ghost type allowed him to evade any obstacle without having to watch it. However this tree he somehow managed to walk into.
"Did I-...did I just bump into...a tree?", he wondered, thoroughly surprised by the situation. This was something that hadn't happened before. However a quick glance revealed that the tree was about as surprised as the Poison type was. Making a noise that sounded vaguely similar to a panicked scream, the Sudowoodo ran away frantically. However its startled screams attracted the attention of a few other creatures of the forest.

For William again:
Savato carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple and clean OnZbjOw , Simple and clean ThRF56H , Simple and clean D79y4LB , Simple and clean PopjRW4 , Simple and clean O9xqXFR , Simple and clean XNK8rgs , Simple and clean BG5UAVl , Simple and clean W6tXtbK , Simple and clean ZLY3OQ3 , Simple and clean UJPjHpA

(William=49-19=30)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Dungeon ^^ Simple fix)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Pokemon were emerging from the woodwork after a frantic scream from another pokemon, the hoard of items and pokemon could only be described as the phenomena known as a monster house. But what had made the Pokemon yell?

Sorren looked over the mob and through the forest and saw something unusual. A gengar, William! so he got caught in this mess too. Sorren quickly formulated a plan.

"Alright, Chie, take to the sky, try to distract the Murkrow, hoothoot, and Ledyba If you can, I'll make my way over to William. If he gives you any orders follow them, I'll try to figure out If he has his own plan and then maybe we can begin to clear this area." Sorren said before jumping into the fray.

[-10 from rolls]
[+5 from 'trap']
[E:24]

Last edited by Dediles on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 pm

"To...to who?!", Chie exclaimed in surprise. She must have heard her partner wrong.
William was here? In this very forest? This was too good to be true. Chie hadn't seen William at all recently since he was always out exploring and so she had begun to miss him quite a bit.
But she had no time to check the validity of this information just yet. Her leader had given her a task and she was determined to complete it. As requested she ascended into the air and began focussing the powers of darkness and the night itself through the single orb of crimson in her skull.
From this orb a black beam was then launched at the Murkrow. Hopefully this Night Shade would be enough.

William just stood there for a few seconds, thorougly surprised at the situations. He found himself unable to suppress a chuckle as - mean as it might have been - the running Sudowoodo looked quite ridiculous. However the few Pokémon which emerged from between the trees afterwards might not run away this easily. They would still pose little threat, but a threat nonetheless. And...was that Chie?! And then that Pokémon with her had to be Sorren. Meeting Chie again would be wonderful, but first there was a battle to fight. Since using his type to his advantage would be wise the Ghost type decided to first launch a Shadow Ball at the Phantump.

(EWilliam=30-20=10)
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Sorren Double kicked The running Sudowoodo Out of the way, he seemed to have knocked it out. man these Forest of Beginnings pokemon were weak. However sorren didn't think it would be that easy for the others, that Sudowoodo was already panicking.

With chie taking the skies, Sorren had enough opportunity to make it to William, with a few kicks to various pokemon on the way. Sorren embered the Phantump that William had attacked, putting it on it's last legs.

"It's been a while!" Sorren said to William. "You've had a lot more experience than me, If you have a plan now would be a good time to hear it. For reference my moves are focus energy, ember, double kick. and scratch."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:47 pm

From this far up Chie could see him more easily. This was most definitely William, her friend!
She had to fight well to impress him! He couldn't always think he'd have to protect her after all!
From up above the Ghost type swooped down on the Tangela, preparing to strike.
Obviously the Grass type saw this attack coming and attempted to dodge...only to run straight into Chie's actual attack. Dark was not a type the Duskull was too fond of, but she had to admit that Faint Attack was an useful move.

William was surprised. Was he really so powerful that others asked him for plans and advice now?
He certainly had come a long way from his lonely times in the Pecha Forest, living as an outcast and a hermit. While this certainly was a pleasant surprise, there was one problem.
"Uh, thanks, but I don't really have a plan at all. I was just thinking about hitting everything that attacks me until it stops doing so. But if it helps you - I can use Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Confue Ray and Payback."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 pm

"Do you really think you can take all these pokemon by yourself?" Sorren asked. even as powerful as William was, Sorren didn't think That going in with no plan was a good idea.

Sorren Used a widespread ember, driving back some of the pokemon so he got time to think. If william was that powerful, then The best Sorren and chie could do was cover him, Chie could take attacks from above and sorren attacks from behind.

That was probably their best bet. Sorren was kind of let down by the Gengar's lack of creativity. It didn't matter much anyway, Sorren had developed quite a tactical mind. at least when it came to fighting.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Chie had no idea what the other two Pokémon were talking about, but considering how competent both of them were in combat it most likely was some complicated strategizing. Not wanting to ruin whatever it was the two had most likely planned, she simply kept doing what Sorren had asked of her, ascending back into the air and firing beams of Night Shade at any enemy she could get her eye on.
Had it been any other two Pokémon fighting alongside her Chie would have described their situation as rather hopeless, but she was confident that her boyfriend and her leader would be able to easily defeat all their opponents.

So now it was time to continue the battle. There still were more than enough Pokémon who wanted to reduce their structural integrity. Rising up into the air as well to avoid most attacks, William charged up a Shadow Ball in order to launch it at the Exeggcute, hoping to utilize its weakness against attacks of the Ghost type. There certainly were many Pokémon but if they all took care of the Pokémon they had a type advantage on they shouldn't have too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 am

"CHIE! Try to cover both of us! William, you Keep doing what you're doing, just try to stay close so Chie can manage to cover us both, ok." It was not a request. These pokemon were relatively weak, but they had numbers on their side. As long as chie could run interference they would be fine.

Sorren ran up to a tengella and used ember, preparing to kick it he noticed he had burned it. Sorren turned and double kicked it at william. He would have him use confuse ray, that way It would take care of itself

"USE CONFUSE RAY!" Sorren shouted, attending to a zigzagoon that had snuck up on him.

Sorren used Double kick on the zigzagoon, kicking it into the other Sudowoodo. Sorren then used double kick to fight them both, but was hit with a rock throw from the Sudowoodo. Sorren staggered, but was hit by a leech seed from the Phantump before he could recover.

Recovering his stance Sorren focused his energy, preparing for another round.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple and clean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple and clean   Simple and clean Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple and clean
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next