Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Simple visit In The Guild.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Simple visit In The Guild. Empty
PostSubject: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 am

"Ok..." Thanks to Silverdawn and some practice, Aaron can navigate more easily now, although, he isn't by any mean perfect. He still get himself lost sometimes and the Echolocation skill will take some time to get used too. Overall, he's a way better navigate then he previously was. However, Aaron Isn't here to gloat about how he's a better navigator.

Aaron's new to Grassveil Town, or the area he's in in general. He only heard about it and how it was famous for its guild. At first, he never cared much about guilds. They go out and explore, capture outlaws, and overall help people. Anyone could do that if they put their mind to it. However, Thinking about it more, imagine how much blood, sweat, tears they had to put in, just to go do the things they do. How many times do they have to adapt to new environments, fighting different ferals and outlaws that comes in their way? Its like a ultimate haven to get stronger, and Aaron wants in. For his brother's sake.

So here he is, in a sense, starring in front of the guild's door. "So how do we start this... hmm..." Aaron looked a bit stumped. how is he going to approach this? he is expecting some sort of test to even join the guild's ranks. "What do you think Silverdawn?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

"I think we should get inside and get it over with," Silverdawn replied cheerfully, bumping her head against Aaron's right flank. "If you want to achieve a dream, you gotta go for it, right? That's what your own story said, so you gotta follow your own morals!" She said, laughing; which may have sounded more like a combination of hissing and choking to any non-snakelike pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Aaron gave a small yelp when silverdawn bump into her side. Rubbing it with his paw, he could of sworn the he could hear choking while she was laughing. although, maybe that how she normally laugh... He'll just assume it is. "Your halfway right, more of don't give in to depression. the working hard part is a side moral. But your right though, the quicker we do this the faster we can get it over with." With a sigh, he put his head on the door. Grunting, he push it open.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:45 am

Silverdawn slithered into the guild after Aaron opened the door. She turned her head toward the deino as they entered, wondering what he wanted to do first. "Were you looking to form or join a team; or just taking a tour of the guild?" she asked curiously.

(Feel free to introduce an NPC; or I can if you want, of a Guild Member to give a tour)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am

As soon Aaron finished opening the door, he walk beside Silverdawn though it and close the door behind him. When she asked him the question, Aaron thought about it. Sure, it would be better to join a team, but at the same time maybe he needs to take it slow; figure out how the guild operates. "I'll just take a tour for now, I want to see how things work here." Aaron replied "Besides, I really don't know if I should join a team, or form one. I could join an experienced guild, since I barely know anyone to form a team with. I mean I could ask you, but I don't think you would want to. But I kinda wanna start from scratch." Aaron sighed a little.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Silverdawn tossed her head back and forth for a moment, considering. "Yeah... I'm not sure the Exploration Team life is really for me. I mean, I may be able to navigate myself, but I'm still blind. That makes it kinda hard when fighting enemies, especially awful outlaws. I mean, you will at least get eyes later on." she said.

Unbeknownst to the two chatting friends, a machop had walked up to them. "Hello!" he greeted them. "I've not seen you guys around before. Are you here to join the guild?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 am

"It hard yeah, but you'll learn to adapt really." Aaron replied. The young dragon type soon heard a new voice, welcoming them both. "Oh, Hi. I'm rather new around here so maybe that's why. Anyway, I Just want a tour. I am interested in joining, but I want to know how things operate here." Aaron's head turned to silverdawn. "She was just showing me where the guild is. She's isn't that interested in joining then I am." Aaron tried to use his senses to figure out what type of pokemon was he. First he sniffed the air, smelling sweat in the air. It be a fighting type to have that much sweat. So how is he going to figure out what species the new comer was. He think he remembers Silverdawn telling each species has specific type of smell to help identify them. However, Aaron is new to this smell so he wouldn't know. "Your a fighting type, right?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:07 pm

The machop looked at the deino strangely, then it seemed to come to a realization. "heh, that's right; deino are blind until they evolve into their final form, right? Yup, I'm a fighting type. The name's Max; I'm a Machop," he extended his hand towards the deino for a second before lowering it again, blinking in embarrassment. "So... yeah. You want a tour of the guild? I'd be glad to show you around."

Silverdawn turned her head in Aaron's direction, curious to see what the deino would do.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah I'm blind, At least until I'm a Hydreigon. Anyway, I'm Aaron." The Deino was right, Max is a fighting type. Funnily enough, Aaron had him figured for a Riolu. "A machop, I'll keep a mental note of his sense." He thought to himself, haven't realize that the machop extended for a handshake. When the Max finished talking, Aaron shyly smiled. "Thank you Max, I would love to see... err... memorizes this place." Aaron sighed. "How long will it take until I becomes a Hydreigon?" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:11 pm

"I'm sure you'll evolve soon if you work hard," Silverdawn encouraged her friend, hearing his muttered comment.

Max nodded. "Evolution is a good goal; but don't forget to live and enjoy your current evolution. I once knew this Raichu; he wanted to get as strong as he could as fast as he could. He told me how he rushed between evolutions; he had been a pichu for a long time before he became a pikachu. Then he evolved into a Raichu as quickly as possible. He said that he thinks he was only a pikachu for a few months, at most. He really regrets missing out on a part of his life; he thinks he was in too much of a rush to grow up, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:10 am

"I guess your right..." Aaron said. Although, Aaron wasn't so sure. He knows that he should enjoy his life as a Deino, but the fact that he'll have eyes as a Hydreigon? the fact that by simply being a Hydreigon, Aaron could protect his brother from any harm? it just hard for him not to wait. Then again, he's learning so much from Silverdawn, it would be a shame to let that knowledge go to waste if he rush though he evolution. Something Aaron rarely thinks about in his life. "So, are we ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Silverdawn nodded. "I'm ready!" She turned her head towards the Machop expectantly.

The Machop chuckled. "Alright then. You guys can follow the sound of my voice, and I'll lead you through the guild." He started to lead them on a tour of the guild, showing them the Bulletin Boards and explaining how the jobs were updated every other day, and the outlaw notice board updated daily. He then led them to other various places in the guild (that I won't name because I'm lazy like that) until they reached the Guildmaster's Chambers.

"...And this is Guildmaster Faye's chambers," said the Machop as he came to a halt in front of the doors. "If you want to form a team, one simply knocks on the door and requests an audience with the Guildmaster. And don't be discouraged by having only one pokemon wanting to form a team," he added helpfully. "One-member Exploration Teams are actually more common than you would think, though it's not always advised if you want to go far as an Exploration Team."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 pm

With all the things the Machop was showing them, Aaron was impressed. As the Machop explained to them how the Bulletin Boards and the Outlaw notice board works, Aaron kept quiet, absorbing as much information as he can. The more they went to other areas of the guild, the more Aaron started to become excited to join. Obviously he would start small; it would be natural for a newbie like him to start off something simple as doing some chores around town, or go off on small expedition. But truth be told, he doesn't care about that stuff. As long he could train in this guild, as long as he can get stronger to protect his brother, He'll do as many of those jobs as he can.

When They've came across the Guild masters chamber, Aaron felt a slight nervous. Who is this Faye individual? What species is she? What is she like? This plagued the Deino's mind for a while now. With the Machop finished speaking, Aaron approached the door. "So I simply knock, right?"

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

The Machop nodded his head at the Deino's question. "Yeah, just knock, and Faye will welcome you. Don't worry; she's only scary when she's angry!" he added, seeming to try to cheer Aaron up.

Silverdawn rested the tip of her tail on Aaron's shoulder. "You don't have to do this you know, if you don't want to," she said quietly, having scented the Deino's nervousness. "There's nothing wrong with being a civilian pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:38 pm

"I want this though. I This is the only way I can keep my vow." With a deep breath, Aaron places his head on the door and headbutted it a few times; hard, but not hard enough to hurt himself, or create a ruckus. Now it time to play the waiting game. Aaron stepped back from the door in case the door opens on his side. "While we're waiting, What is Faye like? What species is she?" He knew it pointless to ask those questions, considering she would open the door at any second. Aaron just wanted to kill time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple visit In The Guild.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next