Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Simple Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Simple Training Session - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Violet was once again planting berries in the tranquil garden behind her newly constructed dojo. It was a daily chore at the moment whilst she got the berry garden up and running... well, perhaps not a chore per say since Violet herself rather enjoyed being out in her garden.

She was waiting for the appearance of a Pikachu who had requested to train at the dojo. He had yet to arrive, but it was not yet the agreed time and so Violet was merely using up her spare time to continue planting as she waited.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Nate smirked, rubbing the back of his head with his paw. Well, I mean I could, but I'd rather not waste too much of her time. Or take another spill in front of her.
"I could, but if you have other things to do and other appointments then I don't want to hold you up. You taught me the move, that's what I came for." The Pikachu said to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am

"If you're confident that you won't need my help from now on, then i'll count that as a successful session," smiled the Oshawott cheerfully, "Though I'd definitely advise practising more before you try and use Magnet Rise during battle or a mission from the guild," she added as a small caution.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm

"Right. I think I can handle it on my own from here on out." The Pikachu responded confidently, nodding before holding his paw out towards Violet as if to shake. "Thank you for all your help. Maybe we can do something like this again, I thought it was pretty fun. And helpful too." He continued.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Violet nodded, accepting his decision and taking the Pikachu's hand, shaking it gently, "It was a pleasure to teach you, Nate," she smiled, "I'm glad I could help you with it, and well, if it was fun that's a bit of a bonus!" she laughed good-naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Training Session   A Simple Training Session - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Training Session
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6