Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Legend's Love

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Legend's Love Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I've noticed a lot of romantic fiction on roleplaying websites... I thought i'd be fun to make one about 2 legendary pokemon...and maybe humans too, but ya never know how it'll turn out. It's worth a shot, right?
Here's the storyline.

Arceus summoned some of the most important humans around to make a strange law.
He says that legendary pokemon shouldn't be aloud to be in couples. (How unfair is that? elephant )
And since arceus or this group of people haven't met someone they liked, they all agreed on a law that would change the way things work in the world...

There will no longer be aloud couples. Both pokemon and Humans must follow this law or they will have to face me and my court. <--New law. Kinda odd, right?

Well, That law didn't stop 2 legendaries! There is a Latias and Latios who've been friends since birth, and have apperently been a couple for a short while. So when everyone heard this rule, they turned to these legendaries
and told them to never see eachother again...

Will they listen? Or will they continue and rebell against Arceus and his court?
Will these two be accepted by anyone? Will anyone help them?

Again, this is a non-sign up roleplay so yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

I'll join in, this looks fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:28 pm

I saw your rp about the forbidden love thingy, I joined and I liked the storyline so I made one myself and switched it up a bit! ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Heh, like I said, you can thank SilentKay for that. I like how you made it your own, though... ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I'll wait about 1:00 PM (TODAY) Eastern Time until I start. Maybe?

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Sure. I'll post sometime around...3:20, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Imma post now. I'm tired of waiting. xD

Dani was walking around town, noticing everyone was down. She went up to someone.
"Um, Excuse me...Why is everyone upset?" She asked. The person replied. "Why don't you ask Arceus. Or just check today's paper." they grumbled shoving the news paper in her face.
She read the title. New Law! Couples are now forbidden for humans and pokemon! ~Arceus Dani's eyes poped outta her head. "WHAT THE?! This is SO unfair...Not like I'd be effected by it...but still! I gotta find out more..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Miles was sitting down. He...he didn't understand this. Why would Arceus make a such a strange law? It was almost as if it were aimed at hi- Suddenly, he saw a girl charge past. He got up. "Where are you going? Is this about the new law?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Dani screeched to a stop. She turned to see Miles. "I'm going to go find Arceus and give him a peice of my mind about the law!" She said. She had her Shinx on her shoulder looking sad like everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Miles got up. "In that case, let me join you. I have my own problems about this law myself..." Miles got up and ran, following Dani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Dani and Miles arrvied at a tall, thin building. They went up the elevator to the top floor.
"This building has too many floors. 50. Geepers." Dani smirked. "Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Dani, and this is my partner shinx." Shinx roared cutely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Miles chuckled softly. "Call me Miles..." He then walked forward, ready to face Arceus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Arceus was sleeping in a throne. Dani walked up to him half way and gulped.
"Um...Hey! Arceus!" She yelled. Arceus opened it's eyes. What do you want? I'm sleeping he--- Ugh, not another complainte. Trust me, Kids. It's for the best. Arceus chuckled and closed his eyes to sleep. "Now...go play cards or something." he said, Guesturing them to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Miles growled softly. "Why on earth do you think we would just go with it? There's no point to this Law! Why would two legends dating be so bad? It's not like w-they would cause a problem!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Arceus rolled his eyes. "Too many of one legendary could cause masive problems, you know.
And if the human population gets too high, you know what'll happen."
He yawned. "Just go and mind your own buisness. Just go play dolls or cars or whatever you kids play with these days." He said bored. Dani took a step forward. "I...I won't go until you take this law away!" She shouted angry. "This may now effect me like it's doing to everyone else...But you have no rights to---" She stoped to notice they were surrounded by guards.
These children are bothering me. Just kick'em outta here. Arceus said and disappeared.
The guards literally threw the 2 out of the window. "Wow. Those are definity robots." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Legend's Love
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next