Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Legend's Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed a lot of romantic fiction on roleplaying websites... I thought i'd be fun to make one about 2 legendary pokemon...and maybe humans too, but ya never know how it'll turn out. It's worth a shot, right?
Here's the storyline.

Arceus summoned some of the most important humans around to make a strange law.
He says that legendary pokemon shouldn't be aloud to be in couples. (How unfair is that? elephant )
And since arceus or this group of people haven't met someone they liked, they all agreed on a law that would change the way things work in the world...

There will no longer be aloud couples. Both pokemon and Humans must follow this law or they will have to face me and my court. <--New law. Kinda odd, right?

Well, That law didn't stop 2 legendaries! There is a Latias and Latios who've been friends since birth, and have apperently been a couple for a short while. So when everyone heard this rule, they turned to these legendaries
and told them to never see eachother again...

Will they listen? Or will they continue and rebell against Arceus and his court?
Will these two be accepted by anyone? Will anyone help them?

Again, this is a non-sign up roleplay so yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Miles landed in the water, thankfully, since the ground wouldn't feel so good from 50 stories up. He helped Dani to shore and stood up. He was mad. "I can't believe Arceus would do this to me!" He yelled angrily, punching a nearby tree and actually causing some damage to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Dani tilted her head. "Okay, 1. What do you mean 'did that to you'? And 2....What's with the sudden anger?" She asked. Geepers. It's like he's more upset then everyone here combined. She thought putting her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:17 pm

He cursed. "How could I be so foolish as to-" he shook his head and ran away from Dani, obviously eager to get out of there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Dani summoned Milotic. She flew over to him. "Hey! That's kinds rude! Mind telling me whats with you?" She yelled over the sound of shinx yelling to slow down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:20 pm

He dodged her, heading into the town. He doged around carts, stalls, people, everything, almost as if he was flying. He then ran into the forest, hoping to loose Dani there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Miloic came to a screeching halt, causing Dani's shinx to go flying into the forest. "Ah, Shinx, No!!" She yelled. "how am i gonna explain this to dad?!" Dani freaked. "I'm dead. SO.VERY.DEAD!"

In the forest, Shinx was hanging from it's tail in a tree, Roaring for help. It was scratched up pretty badly and it's paw had a thorn in it. "Shiiinx....!" It roared. It then passed out and fell into a bunch of leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Miles heard the commotion and ran back. He looked down a bit, feeling responsible. As he was about to kneel down, his head hit a branch, and he looked like his image changed into something else for a second. He then knelt over the Shinx. "Let me help, little one..." He put his hand on it, and his hand glowed slightly blue. The Shinx's scratches seemed to heal up and the thorn to disappear. He gave Shinx back to Dani. "I hope that helps..." He got up and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 pm

"W-Wait." She said grabbing his shoulder. "What's going on?" Not only with the blue hand, but the running away? She thought too. "Tell me what's going on, Miles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

The boy stayed facing away from Dani. "The name isn't Miles..." Suddenly, he seemed to glow, and looked like he evaporated. In his place, there was a blue winged creature floating. He turned around. "The name is Latios."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"Wait... YOUR the latios?!" She stared. "Geez. Dramatic turnaround." She said shrugging.
"No wonder you were angry." Dani added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Latios sighed. "Yeah...I don't think any two legendaries have ever fallen in love before, so I'm the first, along with Latias..." He turned and blasted a tree into ashes. "How could he do this?!? Just as we were finally getting serious..." Latios floated down and began to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Dani gave Latios a hug. "It's ok, Mil---I mean latios. I'll make Arceus change his mind if it's the last thing I do. I don't believe in messing with love." She said and smiled a bit. "If We're gonna change the law, we gotta find others who want to rebell." Dani said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Latios lowered his head. "I don't even know if that's possible...like I said, Latias and I are the first legendaries to fall in love...I don't think the others would care...and I doubt any humans are going to be brave enough..." He looked up. "The way I see it, the way to fight against this law is to break it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 pm

"Your kind of already breaking it." She shrugged. "But hey, I don't usually care about crushes or love of other people...so if I have a feeling I need to help you, others will." Dani smirked." I promise i won't give up on stopping arceus until you and Latias are together legally." Dani smiled. "I never break a promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 am

Latios closed his eyes. "Thank you...I suggest you round up others like you. Try to get some other pokemon, as well. They will understand love. I will go and tell Latias, then try and get some legends." Latios then flew off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Legend's Love
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next