Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The royal members' love

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The royal members' love  Empty
PostSubject: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 pm

The Avarosa campaign. The sun rose and the rays flew trough the peaks to reach the queen chamber's window. Falling straight into two familiar soft  , female eyes, the queen woke up. Raising her head slowly, she looked over at the king and her husband, Tryndamere "Good morning" she pronounced weakly as she hugged him "Did you sleep well, my king? I hope so" she said with a weak voice. Closing her eyes, she put her head under his and waited for him to react.
*Note for every other possible LoL fan and lore reader : we know that Ashe and Tryndamere's lore isn't exactly like that. We changed it in purpose.*

Last edited by TheIceQueen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 pm

The king himself opened his eyes and looked over at Ashe "My queen..." he said silently and caressed her hair "Everything is good with you. I hope you did sleep well as well..." he replied. He then stood his waist up and hugged her with both of his hands "Come, the government can wait a bit. Our love is first..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Ashe released a sigh. She couldn't let the obligation come second. Raising her head and opening her eyes, he looked at him bit sad that she had to seperate him for the rest of the day "I.. I really wanna stay in your hug but the king and the queen must represent at the daily meeting. We have to..." her voice weakened. She kissed him and then stood up to wear her queen uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 am

Trydamere frowned. He truly wished he could spend more time with Ashe "Well..." he replied bit moddily "Fine...". He stood up and wore his king uniform. Opening the door, he bowed before her "Ladies first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Ashe smiled at Tryndamere "Mmmm what a gentleman!" she joked as she walked out. The cool breeze waved her hair. Walking over at the military palace, the queen opened the door as the warriors stood up in the sight of the king and the queen "sit" the queen commanded.
(time passes away)
"And with that, our meeting is over" the queen said "My king, if you don't have anything to add..." she asked Tryndamere. Deep in her, she wished it would be over. She truly wanted to fall over in his hug again and be kissed by him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Tryndamere murbled a bit "No my queen. The meeting is over". After everyone had left, he finally hugged Ashe "My queen... I really couldn't wait any longer..." he raised his hand and caressed her soft white cheeck and kissed her "I love you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Ashe closed her eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure "my king... All I want is to make you happy. I love you. I can't live without you...". She slowly closed her eyes as she was enjoying his caresses and kisses. In his arms, she was feeling safe, she was feeling that nothing could harm her. Her heart was beating fast, like everytime she could feel his warm lips touching her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

Tryndamere kept kissing her white beautiful hair "Your smell is so addictive... Smells so nice..." His arms wrapped her and brought her closer to him. His breaths were released on her body, producing passion as his heart was beating fast. His hand caressed her. Her body touch was thrilling him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Her heart was beating fast. Her blood was burning, her body was tremblind fromt he pleasure. Slowly but steadily, her hands were caressing his as she was being freed to him. And while the two of them where in their love, suddenly, the window smashed in pieces as warriors invaded. Far beyond was a muscular woman on a boar "Ashe... We meet again... Catch her!" she commanded as the warriors ran towards her "Tryndamere!" she shouted as she raised her arrow "Let's defeat them! Avarosa warriors!" Immediatly, warriors of Avarosa came in. A showdown was to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The royal members' love    The royal members' love  Empty

Back to top Go down

The royal members' love
Page 1 of 1