Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Legend's Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage

[Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed a lot of romantic fiction on roleplaying websites... I thought i'd be fun to make one about 2 legendary pokemon...and maybe humans too, but ya never know how it'll turn out. It's worth a shot, right?
Here's the storyline.

Arceus summoned some of the most important humans around to make a strange law.
He says that legendary pokemon shouldn't be aloud to be in couples. (How unfair is that? elephant )
And since arceus or this group of people haven't met someone they liked, they all agreed on a law that would change the way things work in the world...

There will no longer be aloud couples. Both pokemon and Humans must follow this law or they will have to face me and my court. <--New law. Kinda odd, right?

Well, That law didn't stop 2 legendaries! There is a Latias and Latios who've been friends since birth, and have apperently been a couple for a short while. So when everyone heard this rule, they turned to these legendaries
and told them to never see eachother again...

Will they listen? Or will they continue and rebell against Arceus and his court?
Will these two be accepted by anyone? Will anyone help them?

Again, this is a non-sign up roleplay so yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Dani nodded and bolted for the entrance, her sword glowed and was slicing through rocks like paper. "Hurry! Outta the mountain! Not even outside the cave is safe!" Dani yelled. Cobalion's horns twitched. "Come kids, and hurry." He said bolting away from the mountain, having the kids follow close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Miles hurried out of the cave, but one of his wings got pinned between two rock walls that had shifted together from the cave's collapse. He pulled on it, but he couldn't get it out. "Dani? I could use some help here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Dani skid to a stop and turned her head. "Gah! Miles!" She ran back and tried pulling off the boulders. "RRRGH! They...won't...budge!" She panted. "The rocks are stuck tight..." She said with a frown. She saw the pillars falling over and crashing around them. "Cobalion, get the kids outta here!" She yelled. Cobalion nodded and grabbed the kids. He jumped off the top and landed in the forest somewhere. Dani tried with the rocks again, "so heavy...whew." She got one off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Miles looked at Dani. "Just go, Dani. I can't let you risk yourself any further. You tried. I can get out of this scrape..." He sounded uncertain about it. "I'll survive this. Always have!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Dani shook her head. "N-No! I don't leave a friend behind! You gotta family like me, you got 4 kids! And if you don't survive? You don't know that for sure! I'm helping. And you can't stop me from doing it." She said. Dani's sword glowed and she slashed one of the rocks trapping Miles' wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Miles pulled, and his wing came loose. He cried out in pain. "Ugh...would you mind carrying me? I appear to have seriously damaged my wing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Legend's Love
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25