Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Open] Legend's Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

[Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've noticed a lot of romantic fiction on roleplaying websites... I thought i'd be fun to make one about 2 legendary pokemon...and maybe humans too, but ya never know how it'll turn out. It's worth a shot, right?
Here's the storyline.

Arceus summoned some of the most important humans around to make a strange law.
He says that legendary pokemon shouldn't be aloud to be in couples. (How unfair is that? elephant )
And since arceus or this group of people haven't met someone they liked, they all agreed on a law that would change the way things work in the world...

There will no longer be aloud couples. Both pokemon and Humans must follow this law or they will have to face me and my court. <--New law. Kinda odd, right?

Well, That law didn't stop 2 legendaries! There is a Latias and Latios who've been friends since birth, and have apperently been a couple for a short while. So when everyone heard this rule, they turned to these legendaries
and told them to never see eachother again...

Will they listen? Or will they continue and rebell against Arceus and his court?
Will these two be accepted by anyone? Will anyone help them?

Again, this is a non-sign up roleplay so yeah.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 am

Dani nodded. "Okay, See you later." She said and ran to get others. She went up to every other person she saw. Half of them said no, but then she came across 7 people with their pokemon. "Deffinitly! I'm in!" They said. Their names were Jamie, China, Mac, Nile, Sam, May and Jake. They had Blaziken, Gardevoir, Pikachu, Rampidash, Salamance, Emboar, and Liepard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 am

Latios soon arrived at his cave, and Latias greeted him happily. "I'm so glad you're back! Where were you?" Latios tilted his head down. "I was in town...Arceus has passed a new law...it's not good for us." Latios then explained the situation. When he was done, Latias covered her mouth, with tears in her eyes. "Oh no...that means there's no...us..." Latios picked his head up. "That's why I'm fighting. A human named Dani has agreed to help, and she's trying to gain some more people to help us fight our cause. What Arceus is doing is unjust. We have to appeal to some other legends. Lets fight." Latias nodded. "Right...lets go." They then flew off, heading to the dwellings of other legends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 am

Dani by now had gathered 30 people and Pokemon to rebell with her and latios. "Good, Shinx get your little friends in too!" Dani said. Shinx nodded and ran to get his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Latios and Latias had visited Mew, Mewtwo, the legendary birds, ect., and gotten nobody. No legendaries understood love like they did. They flew back to Dani. Latios sighed. "We couldn't get anyone. If only there were more male-female legendary pairs..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

"...." Dani thought for a second. "...Cresselia has never put down an offer! Ask her!" She said.
"She'll understand." Dani dashed off after that and ran for the forest. She had a charm on her neck that started glowing green. Dani ran into a cave and found Terrakion and cobalion. She turned into Virizion and tried to talk them into joining. The two looked at eachother then Dani, they nodded. "Yes! Bingo! You two go find Victini and the lake trio! I'll tell latios!" And she bolted.
Cobalion nodded and seemed to blush but shook it off. The 3 split up to find more legendairies.
Dani transformed back into human form again and ran to her Pokemon. "Good job, guys!" She had about 30 Pokemon and 20 trainers in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Latios flew off to find Cresselia, and soon came across her. He talked with her a bit about the situation, and after he had finished Cresselia pondered about it a bit. "I...I never really thought about it before...I'll join your cause." Latios nodded. "Thank you...I'll go tell Dani." Latios flew back, and saw the large group of pokemon and trainers who had joined the cause. He saw Dani entering, and barely saw her...glowing? He went up to her. "I got Cresselia. She'll help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Dani nodded. "Great, will 50 Pokemon and trainers be enough?" She asked with a smirk. That's when Victini, the lake trio, and the sword of justice joined them. Dani turned to Cobalion, "Thanks Cobalion!" She smiled. Cobalion smirked and blushed, but hid it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Latios nodded. "Great, we might stand a chance against Arceus now." Latios looked at Dani. "You know...I've wondered what that green pendant is...and why Virizion isn't helping, but Terrakion and Cobalion are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Dani sweat a bit. "T-This old thing? It's nothing. A-And Virizion will come...no need to worry!"
She lied. Dani laughed nervously. "heh..."
i dont think he's buying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Latios narrowed his eyes. "I have experienced it before, you don't need to hide it. We're both the same, aren't we, Dani? Or should I say...Virizion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Shinx had a water charm around it's neck and turned to keldeo.
Dani facepalmed. "Keldeo you dummy." She groaned. "Fine. you got me." She turned into Virizion. "Don't you tell ANYONE, or i'll smash you." Dani glared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Latios laughed. "Why would I want to? I'm a legendary, too, you know. I understand." Miles then gestured towards the other two parts of the trio she was in. "So which one is it for you? Terrakion or Cobalion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Dani tilted her head. "What do you mean?" she asked. Cobalion, terrakion and keldeo looked at each other confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Latios pulled Dani aside. "I can tell you had to have fallen for one of them...the way you wanted to help me...you must have something personal about this law. Who did you fall for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Dani did shy grin. "...Cobalion, Okay? Me and Cobalion have been together for a while. Terrakion knows, Keldeo knows..." She said. "I don't tell people tho, because they'd never understand how we could like each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Legend's Love   [Open] Legend's Love - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Open] Legend's Love
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next