Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The war of the legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The war of the legends Empty
PostSubject: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Mythical stones and gems...what are these fellas?New pokeball system!!Since my small success (small!I didn't expect to have 5 members joined.Really,I didn't)I decided to mak one more like "the beggining of a legend".In this world,legends are at a constant battle as Arceus is missing and the legends are claiming to replace him.But luckily,some are trying to track him down and bring him back.So let's go,in this world,you'll rp as a trainer who has in possesion a mythical stone or gem with which he can summon a legend to assist them in their quest of Arceus.Here is the template:
-Name
-Mythical stone orMythical gem(With mythical gems,defense is boosted and mythical stones boost the offense of the legend you summon)
-Legend(a legendary pokemon e.g. Latios)
-Region(you can either post an already exist region like Almia or your own one.Of course,if you post for example Fiore it doesnt mean you are there the whole rp)
-Special power(you can:turn invisible,move at extreme speed,create illusions,.Note that the powers you have depend on the legend you summon.For example,when summoning Cresselia you can't move at an extreme speed!It is up to the legend you summon.Please pick reasonable powers which are natural for a pokemon to have.Only one per person.Telepathy is applied for every legend)
-Set of moves
-Lore
My template:
-Name:Jack
-Mythical Gem (summoning tool)
-Legend:Suicine,the Aurora pokemon
-Region:Sihnoh
-Special power:Can move at extreme speed
-Set of moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Aqua Ring
-Rain Dance
-Lore:Jack was always a peaceful kid,a child of destiny.He lived peacefully with his family at Flowroma City,playing with his friends among the flowers.He grew up normally,but an event made him realise that he wasn't normal.One day,when he was hving a walk by the sea,a storm stroke and while he was hidden under a tree,he saw Suicine running on the sea.He stopped and looked Jack at his eyes.Via telepathy hetalked to him"Come,Jack.The legends have started a war.Lead me to battle!"Jack was shocked!At his hand,a gem was formed and by total suprise,he gazed at it.Suicine learned him how to use it and they both used to train every evening,with an excuse of going to play with his friends.Now,at his early 14,he got on Suicine and they both got ready to defeat the legends who were claiming Arceus' position while they also searched for him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Name: Elena
-Mythical stone
-Legend: Darkrai the Nightmare Pokemon
-Moveset: Dark Void, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse
-Region: Sinnoh
-Special power: Illusions, Telepathy is applied for every legend)
-Lore: Elena has always been some what shy. But after she had compleated her pokemon Journey she felt like something was wrong. One night she had a nightmare. Arceus was gliding through the sky. Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind, by the time the wind had died down some what, the God Pokemon was gone. Suddenly Legendary Pokemon from across the world appeared and started fighting. With this Elena woke up panting in fear.

Seeing a shadow move she flinched back holding her blanket closer to her. Do not fear child. I have come to ask you for help. a deep voice asked from the shadows. One of the shadow rose up from the floor and started to take a form. "Darkrai." Elena had whispered. the Dark Pokemon nodded, his blue eye shining brightly. Please you must help me find Arceus. he pleaded. Looking around her room Elena saw a dark stone on her dresser. It wasn't there before, "How do I know you're not lieing?" she asked. Suddenly the stone started glowing with a dark purple aura and floated towards her. I am not like the legends say of me. Darkrai said.

Taking the stone she could almost feel the power coming from the stone. Somehow she knew that Darkrai was telling the truth. "Ok, I'll go with you." Elena said, extending her hand. Darkrai's eyes shined brightly as he raised his clawed hand the shadows engulfed Elena. Together we will find Arceus. Darkrai thought.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I was sure you would use once more Elena and choose DarkraiX3
Anyways...woohoo...approved tensi.Or should I say Elena?=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 am

Name: Eric Conrad
Mythical Gem/Stone: Mythical Stone
Legend: Lugia
Region: Johto
Special Power:
- Invisibility
- Telepathy
Set of Moves:
- Dragon Rush
- Aeroblast
- Future Sight
- Sky Attack
Lore: Born and raised in Ecruteak City, Eric was no stranger to the legend of Lugia and the mystical tower it used to roost in. Growing up he always was a nice kid, he never got into fights and was usually the one who would try to break it up (though he is a slightly naive). Everyday he used to stop by the Brass Tower, sometimes staring at the top, or occasionally venturing around base of the tower. One day he was there he found a stone, just lying there in the dirt. It sliver and oval shaped. When he picked it up he heard a voice. A voice that told him, told him he must go on a journey, to find stop the fighting, find Arceus, and restore the peace. The boy thought about this for a second and thought. 'Why not?' I mean, it wouldn't hurt to lend a helping hand... Right?

Last edited by Drawr on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Diver isn't one of the special powers you can have.Lugia enables you to create illusions or turn invisible with his pschic power.So just edit the special power and it's approved
(p.s. The possibility to dive into water is applied eitherways as your legend is a water type)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:08 pm

-Name: Cooper Finnegan
-Mythical Gem
-Legend: Ho-Oh
-Region: Kanto
-Special Power: Invisibility
-Set of moves:
-Brave Bird
-Sky Attack
-Recover
-Sacred Fire
-Lore: Cooper was a resident of Saffron City and practitioner of Tae Kwon Do at the old gym next door to the Psychic gym. One night, as he was leaving the gym after practice, he picked up a strange glowing stone and Ho-Oh appeared before him. Astonished, he was stuck in place until the legendary bird SPOKE (that's when he fell on his butt). It told him that the world itself was in great danger without the presence of a pokemon called Arceus. Cooper finally found his voice and said, "But what about you? I thought you were the strongest pokemon around?" Ho-Oh explained to him the order of all legendary pokemon and their roles in the world, as well as telling him of the currently unfolding fiasco, finishing by stating that now that Arceus is gone, anyone can take his position and that he must be found before it falls into the wrong hands. "So why choose me?" Cooper asked him. "It is destiny's choice, not my own," the bird replied. With that, Cooper decided that it would probably be unwise to disagree with a legendary pokemon and went along with it. After all, how hard could it be to find the first pokemon ever?

Last edited by DarthKain on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Approved drawr
Kain,there isnt revival or healing available.Ho-oh can have the same powers as lugia.Also,only one you must have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:12 pm

-Name: Striker Eland
-Mythical Gem
-Legend: Latias
-Region: Hoenn
-Special power:
Telepathy
Empathy (I.E The ability to sense what others are feeling.)
Intense Speed (Latias Keeps up with Latios soo...)
-Set of moves
-Psychic
-Charm
-Safegaurd
-Mist Ball
-Lore:
Striker was more or less a Troubled Kid, he was from Lavaridge Town, and was mostly bullied by others kids for being a quiet and caring guy. He mostly liked to hang out on the Jagged Pass, and occasionally watch Team Magma. Skip ahead a few years, and people don't mess with him anymore, he learned to fight them off, and from his fist fights he has boxing tape wrapped around his hand almost always. However, on Mt. Chimney, he saw a falling star, which called out to him. "Help..." he ran towards it, and caught the falling Pokemon, which turned out to be Latias. She told him about the War going on between the Legends, he was ambushed by one of them, while she was trying to find Arceus. Striker agreed to help Latias find Arceus, and so he went and told his older sister, Flannery. She gave him her blessing, and he set out with Latias stored in a Pendant that had a Red Gem at the center, she had given him this of course.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:14 pm

approved woohoo
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 am

Name:blaize
Mythical stone
Legend: cobalion
Region: unova
Powers: extreme speed
Set of moves:
Sacred sword
Retaliate
Metalburst
Close combat
Lore: blaize was a kid who believed strongly in right and wrong. Any action he would make was meant for the good of everyone. He doesnt let his emotions get in the way of his own justice. He always thought the war between legends was injustified and shouldnt have happened. He was determined to find arceus. Then cobalion gave him a stone to get help from him...

(Is the swords of justice broken up in this, or are they still together?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:38 pm

-Name: Rei Cloudborne
-Mythical stone
-Legend: Rayquaza
-Region: Hoenn
-Special power: Extreme speed
-Set of moves:
*Extremespeed
*Dragon Claw
*Dragon Rush
*Hyper Beam
-Lore: Rei was just ten years old when her parents died. She cried, and then looked at the sky, and saw a green serpentine dragon fly towards her. The dragon, Rayquaza, comforted her. It told her the disapearence of Arceus. Rei was determined to find the lengendary god goat, so she climbed upon Rayquaza, and thus began their quest. Yes, Rei is only ten. I plan to make her the new, better Ash. Cuz Ash loses EVERY LEAGUE HE GOES TO. Unless you count the Orange Islands one, which I don't. The place ain't legit in the games, and ain't legit in my heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Been laughing so hard...god goat XD...approved.hahaha god goat XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:19 pm

So people...the deadline is over!The rp will...beginnnnnnnnnnnnn!:
The rays of the sun sneake inside the room through the windows as Jack opened his eyes"Yawn..."and stood up.Having weared his casual clothers,he served himself a rich breakfast and went out at the yard to enjoy the sunny weather"Cherrims will love it!"he joked to himself.Unexpectadly,a shadow brought darkness and the sun was hid.Jack raised his head to see Zapdos flying alongside with Moltres and Articuno"What the...?"his mythical gem started glowing.He got it out of his pocked and Suicine was summoned"Jack!No time to lose!The legends started fighting again at the nort boundaries!We must leave now!"he said in hurry as Jack got on his back and together they left to calm down the rest of the legends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends Empty

Back to top Go down

The war of the legends
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next