Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game Time 2!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Game Time 2! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shaman after being kicked out of the library with his encounter with a ralts had returned sometime later to convince them to let him back in and with just a tiny bit of glaring and yelling Shaman was permitted back into the library. The first thing he did of course was climb a book shelf and sleep atop in his favorite place to sleep. He had been snoring in mere minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:28 am

Tom smiled at AID. "Thanks for starting this game up! I found it really fun." He picked up the book, titled "The Caravan". "And I think I know what's next on my booklist." Tom then smiled mischievously, his teeth showing. It wasn't dissimilar to Keyami's insane smile. "So... what's our prize?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:32 am

"Till next time." He called up to the Riolu. With that he exited the library with nothing except satifaction.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 am

Shaman snorted. " next time it won't be so easy." He commented mostly to himself dropping from the bookcase. " I don't have much Tom, perhaps you'd like to know my name I guess that would do." Shaman suggested not having anything else to give Tom or to tell Tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am

Tom smiled. He would be perfectly happy knowing the name of one of his friends. "Sure; calling you AID is a bit weird anyway."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 am

" I prefer you don't use it whenever you meet Meditite though it'd ruin our games." Shaman asked of him. " My name is Shaman Daymon." He told Tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am

"Alright, Shaman. I guess I'll be reading this book for now." He smiled and took a seat again. He opened the book to the prologue and started reading. He couldn't get past the first page, however, before the angry shadow of the librarian shaded the book.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 am

" I already got kicked out of her once your on your own Tom!" Shaman shouted as he dashed out of the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 am

Tom gulped at the huge figure of a Nidoqueen. He smiled the best smile he could smile and said, "Sorry?"
The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Time 2!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4