Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game Time 2!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Game Time 2! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shaman after being kicked out of the library with his encounter with a ralts had returned sometime later to convince them to let him back in and with just a tiny bit of glaring and yelling Shaman was permitted back into the library. The first thing he did of course was climb a book shelf and sleep atop in his favorite place to sleep. He had been snoring in mere minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 am

"Nah; his name isn't AID. That's a nickname, courtesy of Keyami the loon. Stands for... I don't know, amazingly insensitive dick or something. I don't actually know his real name. I'm Tom, by the way, although you probably already heard AID here say my name" He smiled and brought his hand out, signifying that he wanted to shake hands with the Meditite.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 am

Kol galnced at him when, but he shook Toms hand. The name Keyami rung a bell...but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Well....this is my second time meeting this Riolu." He wondered if the Riolu was rude face to face. Well MORE rude.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 am

" Now that the introductions are done," Shaman interjected. " allow me to explain the game, firstly you'll have a time limit of 10 minutes I'll keep watch on the clock and keep you updated on it so there's no need to worry about watching the time." Shaman assured them. " Secondly Tom will be a your helper in this game Meditite but you'll be the major player." Shaman reached into a pocket in his cloak and took out a book marker he dropped it down to the pair. " Now for the major point of the game. One book in this library has the same book marker as this somewhere inside it. You'll get three hints you can receive at anytime but that will knock 1 minute off your time every time you get one. The game begins in one minute when the clock strikes exactly noon." Shaman informed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 am

Tom grinned. "Sounds fun, AID! Where do you come up with this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am

Kol picked up the bookmarke and looked at it. "Alright." He agreed with terms of the game. He turned to Tom, "This is my first time at the library so...you can lead the way with this." He asked as a favor. He felt that winning meant something with this Riolu. In fact.... he pushed the thought aside for now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 am

" OH I almost forgot!" Shaman said. " Tom's not allowed to touch any books or check pages all he's allowed to do is look at titles. I know that's a little unfair but if you could it'd be far to easy." Shaman apologized. " and to answer your question, they just kind of come to me." Shaman stared at the clock. " game starts in three, two, one!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 am

"Alright, I think we should get a hint at the very start, myself. We can't just start looking randomly, or we'll waste even more time. We need to have a general idea of where to look. It'll probably be in an area with tonnes of thin books, so that we'll have to look through every single one. Possibly the kid's fiction section? What do you think?" Tom looked at the meditite expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 am

"I personnally don't know this Riolu's favorite reading genre so your right. We should take a hint." He looked skywards and asked, "Hint please." He waited for something.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:48 am

Shaman picked his head up off the book he was on top of for a pillow and tossed it down. " All your clues will be in this form " Shaman informed them. It was a fiction tail of a scyther and a mightyene going on an adventure to find a magic scarf." it's up to you to interpret them." Shaman warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 am

"OK, this pretty much tells us that this is in the fiction section. I think it's going to be in the fantasy section, so we should go there." Tom started walking to that section.
8:30 minutes remaining...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 am

Kol followed. Once they were in the fantasy section he started going through books flipping through pages quickly. Nothing.....Nothing.....Nothing... "I don't think we'll be able to look in every book in this section...so does the book have any other hint?" He tried.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 am

They're not that bad, they were able to figure out that the section is fiction with the first clue. Shaman didn't see up to look at them or anything he kept track of the pair with his aura vision. they've wondered into fantasy hmmm getting colder, fiction is broad though so I can't blame them. Shaman reasoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 am

"Hm..." Tom looked at the book again. "Well, maybe it's in the adventure section? Magic doesn't necessarily mean Fantasy, after all. Although that section is smaller than the Fantasy section, so perhaps it isn't there... Well, whatever it is, we know that it should have something to do with magic."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Kol thought it over, "Maybe we should try the adventure section. Seems like somewhere he would read, that is if he read at all.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

" I read!" Shaman snapped. " sometimes." He added on though. I applaud there ability to read into things but I think they're going a little too far with this one. Shaman thought to himself. " Seven minutes left." Shaman warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time 2!   Game Time 2! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Time 2!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next