Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game's Over [Event]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Game's Over [Event] Empty
PostSubject: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 pm

Everspring Vale was a nice place. Past tense was key, there. It was a pity. She would have liked to take Rui here, someday. He'd have liked it, a place in eternal spring, a forest full of life, flowers blooming and trees towering. It sounded like it would have been paradise for the little goat, once upon a time. That time was over now. Trees that must have stood for decades were upturned, gnarled roots clawing at the sky. Evelyn was a bad person, sure, but she wasn't immune to sympathy. She'd spent a lot of nights out in the elements, her half-crumpled tent offering nothing akin to shelter. The pokemon living here would have plenty of nights like those ahead of them, with the scraps of a home they had left.

Good thing she wasn't here to steal from them, right? Just the dumbasses who got themselves knocked out trying to go up against a god. It was easier on the conscience, that. What she really needed to do right now was stop thinking and get back to work. Now, to find a target. Find Regigigas, keep a very safe distance away, and pick up the scraps he'd left behind on his little walk through the woods. It wasn't too high risk, as long as she wasn't an idiot. And Evelyn liked to think that she wasn't an idiot.

"... and finding the big guy won't be very hard." She muttered, scampering over a fallen tree. Wasn't it kind of the titan to leave such an easy trail to follow?

Evelyn's Energy: 1
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:07 am

A Legendary Pokemon is said to be causing a ruckus here? Well, Viktoria had ultimately shown up to see if those living here needed any help in any form due to that Legendary's chaos, even if she was kind of pathetic really when she thought hard about it. Can't even fight off a ghost beyond possibly throwing something at the offending phantom, yet here she is. In a land that she has no idea what to expect from, and one that no one has fully charted.

The signs were clear that it, Regigigas, was likely still here - the trees had endured the fiend's wrath, after all. Guess the Pokemon's an extreme capitalist with an agenda against nature? Nah, that can't be it. With a quick glance around, she headed onward, hoping that this place could find a semblance of peace someday. It seems like it'd be a paradise without it around.

Energy: 17. Yay.
Free entry already told to Sol. c:
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:21 am

You had to have decently keen senses to be a thief, turns out. That, or one too many close calls had left the Salandit a tad paranoid. She reared up and turned around at the sound of movement. Not an ideal target, if they were still walking, but hey, she could be patient. Anyone throwing themselves at good old Reginald would end up on the ground eventually. "Heya, who's there?" She called, flashing a smile at the source of the noise. She'd just look sketchy if she scampered off, so she might as well say hello.

"Name's Karen. Don't worry, I don't bite." Using a fake name was standard practice when you were gonna steal something, even if it was a pretty paper thin disguise. She'd washed the dye off her scales, to look a bit more generic. Plenty of boring old Salandits out there, after all.
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:46 am

”Karen, huh? Name’s Viktoria, and I hope you’re telling the truth when you say you don’t bite.” Viktoria spoke to the Salandit with a soft smile, keeping a tight grip on her bag regardless as she stopped walking. Company would be nice after all. The voice seemed rather familiar to be honest- Evelyn’s voice actually. Still, she ultimately brushed away her suspicions for now.

It’d be rude to start making possible accusations within seconds, really. Best to get proof to truly begin to distrust her in this case- she was a stranger in a strange land to be honest, so the Riolu had to get used to everything the Eastern land could throw at her.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:29 am

Oh. Well, shit, this was awkward. Evelyn could keep pretending to be "Karen", but that was only gonna bite her in the ass in the long run. "Oh, hey, Vik." She spoke casually. She just had to pass off using a fake name as a totally normal thing that everyone did, no problems here. "Sorry 'bout that, just me. Got some friends in Grima that I don't like as much as you." She explained, trotting up to the Riolu with a smile. A very forced smile, hopefully Viktoria didn't catch that part.

"What on earth are you doing here? The place is kinda a wreck. Don't tell me you're gonna try and fight the big guy?" Damn, that would put Evelyn in an awkward spot, if that's what she was hoping to do. She liked the Riolu enough that she didn't especially want to rob her, but somehow she doubted that Vik was cool with thievery, either. Watching her get wrecked by Regigigas didn't sound like Evelyn's idea of a fun time.

Hopefully she would accept the changed topic, even if she was going to try and punch out a titan. Evelyn would count that as some kind of victory.
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:44 am

”That’d explain the voice. Nice to see you again though, Eve- I mean Evelyn.” Viktoria wasn’t quite sure if nicknames were allowed just yet between the two (otherwise she’d just be “Eve” in her mind), but being called Vik felt nice to be honest.

”To be honest I was going to see if anyone, well, needed help here. Place is a mess after all, and I’d rather avoid the rampaging fiend. I don’t think I’d even scratch it in terms of actual damage, and I'd much prefer be able to leave without breaking a bone or something like that. Though I suppose the same question could be asked of you. What are you doing here anyway?”

StarDay carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Game's Over [Event] 139ZIpg , Game's Over [Event] G4OjmlE , Game's Over [Event] R40t1FI , Game's Over [Event] L4e98AZ , Game's Over [Event] MMgUbQF , Game's Over [Event] 2TCCXw9 , Game's Over [Event] Weathe10 , Game's Over [Event] ONcRhhi , Game's Over [Event] AsNK8eS , Game's Over [Event] R40t1FI
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:58 am

"Of course you'd be off trying to help people, huh? That sounds about right." There wasn't any derision in her voice. No, there was something... maybe almost akin to fondness. Yeah, that sounded like the Riolu who'd trekked off to Grima out of the good of her heart. It was pretty much the polar opposite reason Evelyn was here, wasn't it? Viktoria definitely wouldn't look too kindly on that.

At least Evelyn had an excuse prepared. "This is the closest place to find Chesto berries, we need 'em for some sweets at the cafe. Thought I'd stock up because I don't know how much longer this place is gonna stay standing." It would've been a more convincing lie if she knew what berries actually grew here, but there was no way to tell that Chesto berries didn't grow here, she figured. If they didn't run into any, she could just say they all got squashed.

Evelyn didn't think that would be a very hard lie to buy, in the state this place was in. She cast a glance backwards at an ugly gouge in the earth. Making Regigigas had stepped especially hard there, or even punch the ground. Whatever he'd done, it'd left a crater. Evelyn reminded herself yet again not to mess with this thing.

"Eve's fine, by the way." She mentioned offhandedly, glancing back at the trail of destruction. "If you're going into the line of fire, mind if I come with you? Safety in numbers and all that." So her plans of thievery had ground to a halt yet again, but she had a feeling that she wasn't gonna be able to shake Viktoria very easily. ... nor did she especially want to, honestly. The Riolu was a kind person, Eve didn't especially want to see her get stomped, she had to begrudgingly admit that to herself.

Evelyn's Energy: 11
(1 + 10 from Oran Berry = 11)

Venusian carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Game's Over [Event] TBk7xE6 , Game's Over [Event] 2TCCXw9 , Game's Over [Event] R40t1FI , Game's Over [Event] 2ANFx4q , Game's Over [Event] V73rSgF , Game's Over [Event] BHUtsVg , Game's Over [Event] AsNK8eS , Game's Over [Event] G4OjmlE , Game's Over [Event] UGNVILz , Game's Over [Event] 7EMwszH
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 5:16 am

”Chesto Berries, eh? Interesting choice to use… Well, I can’t really claim I’d know better at all, I can’t really cook worth a damn in my own opinion. And um, thanks for letting me call you Eve.” Viktoria sheepishly spoke in response.

To say the crater behind Eve hadn’t made Viktoria question her choice to come here was a bit of an understatement. She’d have to focus on detecting things with Aura to make sure that they wouldn’t get possibly caught off guard, and run if they find Regigigas itself. Maybe this place one day would recover- wouldn’t that be nice? Just her, Rui, and Eve being able to hang out at the closest area this place has to Grima or something.

”Come with me? Sure, company would be...nice.” She nodded inherently at the suggestion of the lizard sticking around- it would be nice to have a familiar face around at bare minimum.

Energy: 0
The rolls slaughtered my energy hard with just the Bibarel alone, I’m not doing the math here. I just know it’s at zero./shot
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 2:12 am

"Cooking's not that hard, really! Definitely worth learning the basics on a rainy day." Evelyn chimed in. Alright, sure, it was partially to change the topic - but getting to talk about one of her interests was a rare treat, she was going to enjoy it. "Life's just way better when you aren't limited to noodles." She teased, flashing her companion a toothy grin. It really was the little things in Grima. You just had to take it day by day, until you got out, one way or another.

Before she could continue, however, a flash of pink caught her eye. She lashed her tail, baring her teeth in a sharp hiss. "Hey, eavesdropping's not very nice. Get out here." It was a Deerling that stumbled out from the overgrown trees, his head down, his legs and voice both trembling.

"... need help..." He managed, swallowing hard and barely managing not to stutter. "My sister, she, she got trapped and Regigigas was heading our way, a-and I left her alone, please, you said you came to help people, right?" The stranger asked desperately, managing a glance up at Viktoria. "I-I wasn't strong enough to move the tree she got stuck under, I'm really sorry, I don't have much to give you, but-" The grass type trailed off, looking over at the pair helplessly, too worked up now to even keep speaking.

Evelyn's Energy: 21 triumphant trombone noises
(0 + 30 from using Leech Life on Bouffalant, up to Evelyn's max energy of 21.)
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 5:07 am

”Maybe I’ll learn one day how to. Surely it can’t be that hard, right?” Her voice was cheery, confident she could manage it eventually. Provided she didn’t somehow set the kitchen on fire while trying. Though soon enough that peaceful chat would end as the Deerling arrived, terrified for his sister’s safety.

...Well, it should be fine if they can do it quickly enough, be it by burning the tree down or snapping it with her own High Jump Kick, right? ”I’m...I'm willing to help you rescue your sister. We’ll just have to do it quickly to avoid Regigigas’ wrath, yeah?” Viktoria replied, hoping this would work. In general.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 6:12 am

The anxious Deerling gave a thankful nod as he scampered off, leading the way for the two explorers to follow. "Wait, you sure this is a good idea-? We're not really qualified for this!" Evelyn chimed in, chasing after Viktoria. Oh, goddamnit. She invited herself along so that Viktoria wouldn't die. This was gonna be harder than she thought it would be, wasn't it?

"I can't give you cooking lessons if you go off and die on me!" Evelyn protested, half-jokingly, but honestly, Viktoria, please, the lizard wasn't above begging her to be a little more careful with her own life. The still-shaking Deerling led them through the ruined forest, the vibrations in the ground growing stronger and stronger as they approached. Evelyn could feel it in her bones. Hopefully the trembling earth would hide the fact that the Deerling wasn't the only one who was nervous.

"She's down here!" The Deerling butted in, casting a desperate glance back at Viktoria. "It's a straight shot from here, we're not far now-"

"Neither is the big guy! If we're gonna do this, we have to pick up the pace!" Gods, why was she doing this, she wasn't a guild pokemon, she was literally the opposite of a guild 'mon-
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:45 pm

The vibrations of the earth were...nerve wracking to say the least as the Riolu prepared to start using Aura to keep an eye on what’s near. Even if that might be useless soon enough. "R-right, let’s keep going, we have to do this immediately as soon as we arrive!" Viktoria spoke back while nodding to Evelyn’s warning, trying to keep her cool as best as she could.

She silently hoped they could manage this at all. Even if it’s one small thing in the end, it’d be worth it in the end, right? The duo would be reunited and happy- a small victory here.

OOC: Hippity hoppity, those berries will be our property./shot
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm

The most that Evelyn could do was scamper forward, hoping that this wouldn't end as badly as she was afraid it would. Viktoria was nervous too, but not enough so to heed the Salandit's warning that they should really turn back. The thundering was getting louder and louder still. They were running right towards Regigigas. The Deerling was shivering in fear, glancing back and forth to try and find his sibling. "Willow! I'm back, I brought help, where are you?!"

But there was no answer - not one that Evelyn could hear, above the thunderous pounding of footsteps. They didn't have enough time. They needed to look around for her, but Regigigas was right there. Could they distract him somehow? Evelyn desperately tried to remember all the junk she had in her bag. There had to be something in there that she'd 'borrowed' that could get them out of this mess, right?

"Vik, you have any bright ideas?" Evelyn shouted, struggling to make herself audible as the titan properly came into view.

Zygarde's recruit has appeared!
Game's Over [Event] CesjJQm
R E G I G I G A S

The towering figure rose above the trees and dwarfed the group of pokemon. Low, repetitive noises boomed from the creature, but it offered nothing recognizable as words. It only kept moving forward robotically. It would have easily crushed the small group underfoot without so much as noticing, if they became careless.
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:11 am

To say Regigigas showing up was a bad thing for everyone was an...understatement. Especially when they had no other options but deal with this thing somehow. It was hard to hear anything due to it, and in Viktoria’s eyes, it’s aura was an overwhelming white, to the point she had to stop using the ability entirely to avoid further strain.

"I doubt my own attacks would do much to it beyond me breaking my bones...so we have to likely restrain or inflict it with a status somehow to try and make it stop moving, even for a little bit!" She tried her best to respond to Evelyn as she only had a single Vanish Seed as a notable option in her mind- that wouldn’t save all of them here.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:32 am

Inflict a status, huh? That was her specialty, but poison wasn't going to do much to slow him down like, say, freezing or paralyzing him. Evelyn's mind whirled, swallowing hard as she sorted through her items. She had to have something she could use, right? Think, think, think. What could she do with six rainy orbs? Stub his toe, maybe? ... Wait a second. A devious smirk crossed Evelyn's face, a reckless laugh escaping her throat almost involuntarily. "This is so stupid, why am I doing this, Zygarde help me."  She muttered nervously. She could do this. The big oaf wasn't that scary at the end of the day, he was slow and stupid and goddamn massive.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this!" Evelyn called back as she scampered toward the titan in the eye of the storm, glancing back to shoot Vik a wave. "Find that Deerling! I can get you a minute or two!" If that, and definitely not any longer, she reflected grimly.

Regigigas was massive, but her saving grace was that the legendary was slow, and not especially bright. That made it predictable. It hadn't paid any attention to the Salandit, not yet - she might as well have been a speck in the corner of it's vision, as massive as it was. The Salandit scurried up. Nothing had so much as made the titan flinch, continuing it's thunderous, simple march onward.

And if it was to keep walking at the same pace, that meant it's foot should come down... here. Evelyn carefully placed two seeds onto the ground before running for her life, glancing around to try and locate Viktoria and either of the Deerling. "Stay back!" Evelyn shouted into the air, just in case anyone could hear her over the noise-

- and she ducked behind a tree, bracing herself.

Game's Over [Event] CesjJQm
R E G I G I G A S

Regigigas stomped onward, every step sinking into the soil with a deafening rumble, a swing of it's arm easily clearing an inconvenient tree. It simply stepped, onward and onward, heedless of what it may crush underfoot, plant or pokemon alike. It walked, and continued to walk-

Until the ground exploded underfoot. An inhuman noise was ripped from the legendary pokemon, stumbling in pain as something finally broke it's stride. Far below, drowned out by it's eerie cry of pain, was the cruel, victorious laugh of a Salandit. Her plan worked, and it had stepped right on the blast seeds like the idiot it was.

If the legendary comprehended the words of the squeaky voice below it, it gave no indication of understanding.

"Eat blast seeds, fucker!"

Her victory was short-lived, drowned out by a monstrous Hammer Arm slammed into the ground, throwing a shockwave from the pure power and taking down dozens of trees in the process, easily throwing the lizard aside. She'd gotten in her sucker punch, but now she had fully grabbed Regigigas' attention - and it's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Game's Over [Event]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next