Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game Time!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:24 am

The snow fell lightly as it normally did in the icy forest. The extreme cold would normally make it hard to focus and constantly sting most pokemon. Yet somehow this extreme cold comforted Shaman in constant sleep, he often times had his longest naps here, along with his strangest dreams. He normally only slept here when he was troubled so he could sleep the trouble off but today he seemed to just really have wanted to sleep here. He turned in his sleep slightly troubled with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

Kol's first time in Icicle woods wasn't all that special. He did what he would do in any other place. He wasn't well aquainted with cold air, but Pecha forest had a little too much activity today. He took a deep breath in and out focusing on thinking of absoluteley nothing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:51 am

Shaman's tussling and turning great more vicious and he fell off the tree he was sleeping on smacking into the ground, the snow broke his fall thankfully though. Shaman shook his head and flipped himself so he was on his hands and knees. " stupid snow waking me up." Shaman cursed the snow and sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am

One of Kols eye's opened. He looked around for what made a thud and a faint voice. "Someone there?" He asked to potentially no one. He waited for a response, but even if there was one, he didn't know if he'd talk back. Kol just wanted to know if there was another pokemon in the area.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

" Yes there is thanks for saying bless you too I really appreciate it, love the politeness of pokemon these days!" Shaman said his voice heavily coated in sarcasm. He patted the snow off his cape, looking at it as though the snow was acid and would leave giant holes in the fabric
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 am

Kol grunted, "Well then." He closed his eye again. "Bless you." He said anyway. Considering it didn't make much of a difference of how long it took you to say it, right? He took another breath trying to ignore the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 am

" why thank you but I don't believe in that whole god crap so I can't really be blessed by it either so it's wasted on me I suppose." Shaman replied as he looked around not actually seeing the pokemon talking to him. " Where are you anyways? I'm far to lazy to look for something like you with my aura vision. " Shaman asked to thin air.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:20 am

"Somewhere in your area. And your somewhere in mine. I'd prefer to talk to you like this." When in truth he didn't even to talk to this person at all. All he knew about this pokemon was that he must've been a lucario or riolu. He said something about aura vision in his slur of words.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 am

Shaman's eyes glinted. " interesting! Let me ask you something then do you like games?" He asked with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 am

"Not really, but I'm listening." He responded bluntly. This guy wasn't gonna go away was he? Kol hoped they would get bored and go away. But those kind of hopes usually don't get fufilled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 am

"Well bare with me for a game then." Shaman reacted to his blunt answer. " since we're both unable to see each other let's guess at the other's species, the loser will have to reveal themselves while the winner can remain in the shadows, you already have the clue of aura vision, so I'll go first." Shaman said. " We're allowed to ask a question instead of guessing the species and the other must answer, deal?" Shaman asked
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 am

Kol opened his eye's and looked around to make sure this other pokemon wasn't around. "Deal." He warily answered. "What's your question?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 am

Shaman bit the inside of his cheek he often did this when thinking. " what did you come here to Icical forest to do?" Shaman asked, an idea sparking in his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 am

"Clear my head." Kol wasn't lying either, because in his mind mediatation is reviewing things over in your head in a calm state of mind. He was taking a "Break" as he called it, which is where he thought about nothing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:51 am

Shaman blink other words that were the same as clearing your mind flashed threw his head he tried to find one that was defining to a certain pokemon. " your move." Shaman replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Time!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next