Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is just a basic rp for the johto pokemon region, template for signup is the same as the old region rps I did.

Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 Pkmn_t11

Last edited by JeffMandM on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

Lyris nodded, following Jeff back towards Route 29. She still had the Sentret in her arms, though it appeared to have fallen asleep. The Scout Pokemon's breathing and the occasional twitch from it's tail were the only movements it made, though Lyris was thankful as sleep was one of the best things to do in order to give the body time to recover.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm

"Hey Jeff, are you still planning on becoming a breeder?" Anthony asked, trying to get a conversation going. He thought that if Lyris was going to be traveling with them, she should get to know them better so that he and Jeff didn't feel like total strangers to her.

Last edited by Shadowscyther on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:23 am

"Why wouldn't I? Especially after my successful journey in Kanto." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 am

"Interesting," blinked Lyris, "I plan on becoming a coordinator. What about you?" she asked, nodding to Anthony as she asked the question. Quilla's cyan eyes watched the two strangers intently, studying their every word and move.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

"Oh me? I'm taking the League challenge with Stryke. Oh right, I almost forgot, you haven't met any of my Pokemon yet." Anthony took both of the Pokeballs off his belt and sent out both Pokemon, revealing a Scyther and a Mareep. "Well, this is Stryke," he said gesturing to the Scyther, "and this is a Mareep I caught on the way here. She's probably a bit afraid of me since I haven't gotten a chance to really bond with her, but I'm sure it'll be fi-" Anthony was cut off as the Mareep sent a somewhat weak Thundershock towards Anthony, hitting him dead on.

(He's completely fine, just think of what touching a shock pen feels like.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:47 pm

Jeff caught him before he fell over. "Return her before she hits you again. She's probably ticked off that you caught her or afraid of you, like you said." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:59 pm

"It seems we all seek to follow different paths, so our companionship will not fracture as a result of the whims of rivalry," replied Lyris, "So anyhow, do either of you wish to capture a Pokemon here?"
She paused, "I just figure it better to get to Cherrygrove as soon as possible, but I do plan on doing some more training along the way... I hope you don't mind if I halt our progression along the route for a short while whilst me and Quilla try some combinations."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Anthony stood back up, then proceeded to grab Mareep's Pokeball. "Sorry about this, guess I'll have to get to know you better later." A small red beam shot out from the Pokeball, hitting Mareep and returning her. Then turning to face the other two he said, "Well Lyris, I don't have any plans to catch anything on this route, and I'm guessing you don't either Jeff, right?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 am

"As it is, not really." He replied, picking up Jay.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 am

"Alrighty then... well I'd hate to hold you up, so how about a practice battle? Quilla hasn't much experience in battling and if we're going to be competing in contests we'll need to be better. And if I battle one of you two, you'll still get some experience from it, so who's up for it?" asked Lyris, Quilla's jaw clicking in excitement from her position on her trainer's shoulder. The Sentret that was curled up in Lyris' arms also stirred, glancing up at the Skorupi.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

"I'm willing to have a battle against you. Stryke hasn't fought in any trainer battles for a while, so I think he'd like it. Now hold on for a second." Anthony put his stuff down, then began drawing out a small battle area in the dirt with his foot.

(Example of what I'm talking about-Just the boundries part, not the mountain thing:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 am

"Meh, maybe later, Lyris. Jay's tired from waiting so long." he chuckled, watching the two others battle.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Lyris nodded to Jeff before grinning at Anthony, "Alright then!"
Se placed her belongings down a short distance away and gently let the Sentret scramble out of her arms and onto a nearby rock. It seemed curious enough that it wanted to watch the battle instead of scampering back into the undergrowth.
"I hope you don't mind if we have first move," grinned Lyris as Quilla hopped from her shoulder onto the makeshift battlefield.
"Okay Quilla, use Poison Sting!" called Lyris. The Skorupi did just that, parting her jaws and releasing a volley of purple spikes towards the Scyther.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 pm

"Stryke! Try and dodge around it with Quick Attack, then follow it up with a Night Slash!" The green mantis Pokemon moved incredibly fast, avoiding the largest concentration of the spikes, however, a few of them still managed to hit him a few times. Changing course, his scythes began to glow with a violet energy and he lunged at Quilla, attempting to hit her with them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 pm

(Btw Jeff I just figured that if me and shadow are battling we could get it out of the way and then you can start posting again so yea that's why i'm posting now instead of waiting for your post. :3)

"Iron Tail, Quilla!" called Lyris. The Skorupi's tail glowed white before hardening to iron. Quilla held her tail in front of her, so that the Scyther's Night Slash collided with it rather than her main body. Using this to her advantage, Quilla then span around, attempting to use her tail to get in another hit whilst the Scyther was close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johto Regional RP (New attempt)   Johto Regional RP (New attempt) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johto Regional RP (New attempt)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next